Friendship is love.
友情是爱
Speak up! – Stop.
大声点! – 闭嘴
Everyone here said you have a problem,
这里在座的每个人都说你有问题
but I do not think you do.
但我认为你没有
He’s very hot and he has a good credit score.
他很帅而且信用评分良好
Awkward. Didn’t prepare anything.
好尴尬 我什么都没准备
Um, didn’t really expect this to happen.
我之前真没想到会有这场婚礼
Okay.
好吧
Anyways, cheers. – Cheers.
总之 干杯 – 干杯
You’re beautiful! – Cheers.
你美极了 – 干杯
Cheers. Ah. – For life.
干杯 好的 – 一辈子
Okay. – Okay. Cheers!
好的 – 好的 干杯
♪ ‘Cause bae it feels like ♪ – Here we go!
要开始了
Who’s next? – ♪ Nothing else matters ♪
下一个会是谁?
♪ Is this real life ♪
Don’t catch it, it’s cursed.
别接 那个被诅咒了
♪ Take me all night ♪
♪ I can feel the passion in your eyes… ♪
I don’t like this guy.
是的 我喜欢这个
I liked the last guy better. Bring him back.
好吧 我更喜欢上一个 把他带回来
♪ You know I can’t get enough I love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough You love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough Give me all that shit ♪
♪ Can’t get enough ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough I love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough You love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough ♪ – Give me all that shit.
♪ Can’t get enough of you ♪
♪ I’m still in love ♪
♪ With you boy ♪
♪ I’m still in love ♪
♪ With you boy ♪
♪ It’s the way you love me The way you touch me ♪
♪ It’s the way look at me ♪
♪ Can’t get enough ♪
♪ Of you boy ♪
She doesn’t listen.
她不听
You know, she thinks I’m her employee.
你知道的 她觉得我给她打工
All she cares about is work, okay?
她只关心工作 好吗?
When she’s not working, she’s trying to find more work.
如果她没在工作 她就是在找更多工作
Add in the defensiveness and constant criticism.
增加防御力 应对接连不断的批评
I apologized a million times…
我已经道歉一百万次了
It’s never enough for you.
可你永远都觉得还不够
Can’t you just be happy?
你就不能开心一点吗?
I just, I feel like I’m…
我只是…我感觉我…
another thing in her house.
她家里还有样东西
Piece of art in your collection.
你收藏的一件艺术品
It’s bullshit. – Okay, this is who I am.
这就是胡说八道了 – 好吧 我就这样
And you treat me like shit.
可你对我一点都不好
This isn’t healthy.
这样的关系不健康
I just wanna be happy.
我只想要开心
And being with him…
和他在一起
With you…
和你在一起
feels like home.
有家的感觉
But I left home for a reason.
但我当初离开家是有原因的
I don’t think this is going to work. – Don’t.
我觉得这样下去不行 – 别…
Thank you. This was helpful.
谢谢 这很有帮助
Come on. You’ll be back.
别这样 你会回来的
No, I won’t.
不 我不会
I love you.
我爱你
No, you don’t.
不 你才不爱呢
♪ Can’t get enough ♪
♪ Of you boy ♪
Damn. Goodbye, Pisces.
该死 再见了 双鱼座
And Virgo. – And Cancer.
还有处♥女♥座 – 还有巨蟹座
She’s running out of signs.
已经没有星座可以配她了
I had a…
我之前
an Aquarius, a Sagittarius…
给她配过水瓶座 射手座
Stunning.
令人惊叹
You like Leos?
你们喜欢狮子座吗?
How do you feel about younger men?
你们觉得年下男怎么样?
Boundaries, bro.
要有底线 老兄
I hate that I can’t stop watching.
我讨厌自己就是忍♥不住想看
It’s like a Vanderpump Rules marathon and it’s four in the morning,
这就像一场《范德庞普规则》连播 还是凌晨4点播
and I stop judging them and I start judging myself.
而且我不再评判他们 开始评判自己
Love that show.
我喜欢那个节目
The reunion?
那次破镜重圆的结局呢?
Oh! Messy.
闹得一地鸡毛
That was not cute.
不怎么样
She just can’t see what’s most important.
她就是不明白什么才是最重要的
She runs right through them like she’s a man-eater,
她见一个爱一个 给人感觉饥不择食
but that’s not what’s happening.
可事实其实并非如此
That’s not who she is.
她不是那种人
Is that what they’re calling her?
人们是那么形容她的吗?
Oh, worse than that.
比那还要不堪入耳
That’s so shady. They got nothing better to do.
人就是这么阴暗 就是闲的
She is bound to go in circles
她注定会在原地打转
unless she rises…
除非她…
Above her physical self.
战胜自身的欲望
Yeah! She gotta rise up.
没错 她必须做到这一点
I’ma need a “get right”. Know what I’m saying?
我需要把事情做对 你们明白我在说什么吗?
The journey is within. – She gotta look in the mirror.
这次旅程在于内心 – 她得照照镜子
But why can’t we help her just a little bit?
可我们为什么不能就稍微帮她一把?
Yeah? – No.
是啊 – 不行
Definitely not. – No.
绝对不行 – 不行
No! – Hell no.
不行 – 绝对不行
Yeah, no, I meant no.
好吧 不 我的意思是不行
She’s gotta come out of that dark room on her own.
她必须靠自己走出人生黑暗的这一段
You must respect the ebb and flow of the universe.
我们必须尊重世间的自然规律
Right.
没错
We can’t intervene.
我们不能干预
We can’t.
我们不能
That’s what friends are for.
这正是朋友派上用场的地方
Then she… – She fell afterwards.
你为什么要那么说? – 然后她就摔倒了
Right. Right.
对 对
What? What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了?
Is it my birthday?
今天是我的生日吗?
Happy birthday. – Thank you. No.
生日快乐 – 谢谢 不是我的生日
Damn. – No, no, no.
该死 – 不
Why don’t you just sit down?
不如你先坐下来吧
Why don’t you leave?
你们怎么不离开?
What are you doing here in my house? Who let you in?
你们来我家做什么? 谁让你们进来的?
Maybe we should… – Uh, no,
也许我们应该离开 – 不
oh, my God, no. – Yes.
我的天啊 不 – 是的
Enough with the eggshells.
别绕弯子了
It’s an intervention.
我们是来干预的
We are here because…
我们来这儿是因为…
Because we care about you.
因为我们关心你
Shit, um…
见鬼
I’m sorry. – Should I go?
对不起 – 我该离开吗
I should go. – No!
我该走了 – 不
I’m gonna go. – No, no!
我要走了 – 不 别走
Absolutely, you should go.
你当然应该离开
No, no, no, Bobby, no. – You sure?
不 不 – 不吗?你确定?
No.
别走
Who’s this tosser?
这个蠢货是谁…
It’s not gonna take long? – You sure?
不会花很长时间的 – 你确定?
Promise. – Okay.
不会 我保证 – 好的
All right, why don’t you tell me why you think I need an in…
好吧 说吧 你们凭什么认为我需要…
Oh! No.
不会吧
Classy. Maybe you should go. – Oh! No!
好极了 也许你该离开了 – 不
This fucking guy.
这个该死的家伙
I have a license! I have a license!
我有持枪证!
Who is this man? – It’s a toy gun.
这人谁啊? – 那是把玩具枪
It’s a toy? – I just wanna…
玩具枪? – 我只是想…
That is a toy gun. – You’re so jumpy.
是把玩具枪 – 太神经质了
Damn. – Pew-pew-pew-pew-pew. Okay?
见鬼 – 好吧
How old is he? – That’s inappropriate.
他多大了? – 这就不礼貌了吧
You need to go. – Can we see a license?
请你离开 – 能看下你的持枪证吗?
Okay, hold on. You… – All right, relax.
好吧 等一下 你多保重 – 行了 别紧张
Relax. He does security.