别紧张 他是做保安的
Security? Really? – Yeah. Yeah.
保安? 真的吗? – 是的
Gotta make sure the bag is protected.
必须确保那个手提袋受到保护
What are we doing here? – I’m gonna go.
我们是来干什么的? – 我要走了
Yeah, I know. – No. No.
是的 我知道 – 不
You take care of whatever this is. – No.
你来搞定吧 不管这是怎么回事 – 不
No, please don’t go. Please. – I love you.
是的 请不要走 – 我爱你
Bye! Adios! – Don’t leave. Please.
再见!再见 – 爱吗?
Just call me. – I will, okay. I love you.
给我打电♥话♥ – 我会的 好吧 我爱你
He loves her.
他爱她
Love you? – No, you don’t.
“爱你”? – 不 你不爱
No. Foul. – Love?
不 不可能 – “爱” 吗?
All right, let’s get this over with.
行了 让我们了结这件事吧
Are you serious with this guy?
你跟那个家伙是认真的吗?
God. We’re just having fun.
天啊 我们只是寻寻开心
We see all the signs. – Like what?
我们看到了所有的预示 – 比如什么?
Like, you’re out partying on a random Tuesday.
比如你在一个平常的周二出去派对
That’s not a sign.
那不是什么预示
I know my signs.
我知道我的预示
Okay, that’s not what this is about.
好吧 我们要说的不是这个
What is it about? – It’s about you.
那是什么? – 是关于你的
About your need to be in a relationship.
关于你对一段恋爱关系的需要
My God, we are just having fun!
天啊 我们只是随便玩玩的
It’s like, “I love you, babe.”
他说: “我爱你 宝贝”
And I’m like, “I love you too, babe.” And that’s it.
我说: “我也爱你 宝贝” 仅此而已
We’re not serious. We’re not serious.
我们不是来真的 我们不是认真的
We think you might be a sex addict.
我们觉得你可能是一个性瘾者
What?
什么?
Oh, God. Come on. – Maybe.
我的天啊 拜托 – 有可能
I’m the most monogamous one out of all of us.
我是我们这些人里 最忠于一夫一妻的
You are a relationship addict,
你对恋爱关系有瘾
running from one relationship to the next.
不停地 从一段恋情陷入进另一段恋情里
Okay.
好吧
You have a problem.
你有问题
I have a problem?
我有问题?
You haven’t been in a relationship since the sixth grade.
你从六年级起就没谈过恋爱了
You go from random hookup to random hookup
你的性♥伴♥侣♥说换就换
so you don’t have to get close to anybody.
就为了不用对人付出真感情
You just think your feelings all day.
你只考虑自己的感受
You write romance novels in your head. – They’re not all in my head.
你的恋爱都是凭空想象出来的 – 并非全都是
You’d rather get into an argument than have sex.
至于你 比起跟人上♥床♥ 你更愿意跟人争论
So? – And you, you klepto.
那又怎么样? – 而你 你有偷窃癖
You’re not even comfortable being with you.
你甚至对自己都不满意
Wow. – That’s okay.
哦 – 没关系
That’s all right. You’re okay.
没关系 你还好
What is wrong with wanting to spend your life with someone?
想跟某人共度一生有什么错?
Why does everybody act like that is so crazy?
为什么大家都觉得那不可理喻?
Just to…
我只是
wanna grow old together.
想跟一个人共生华发
What am I doing wrong?
我究竟做错了什么?
It’s very romantic, but it’s not real love.
那样非常浪漫 但并不是真爱
I know, baby.
我知道 亲爱的
How do you feel about the intervention?
你对那次干预怎么看?
They’re just trying to help.
他们只是想帮忙
I know what they say about me.
我知道他们对我的看法
About hopeless romantics, that we’re weak.
说我是 无可救药的恋爱脑 觉得我们软弱
But I’m not weak.
可我并不软弱
It takes strength to keep believing in something
在屡次失败后 坚持信仰
after you keep falling flat on your face.
是需要勇气的
And I do.
可我做到了
I do, Joe, I believe in magic.
我做到了 乔 我相信奇迹
I believe good things happen if you’re a good person.
我相信如果你是个好人 好事就会降临到你身上
I believe…
我相信
in soulmates and signs and hummingbirds.
有灵魂伴侣 预示 还有蜂鸟的存在
I believe that love never dies and forever is real
我相信爱永不消逝 而且永远真的存在
and as long as I can…
并且只要我能…
Time’s up.
时间到
Let’s pick this back up next week.
我们下周再继续这个话题
Wife is calling. One sec.
是我妻子打来的 稍等
Hey, what’s up, Mama?
嘿 你好吗 妈妈?
I’m with a patient. – You talking to her again?
我正在看个病人 – 嘿 你又跟她讲话了吗?
I told you you need to let her go…
我跟你说了 别再跟她纠缠不清的了
Love Addicts Anonymous. Are you kidding me?
“恋爱成瘾者匿名互助会” 你在开玩笑吗?
We’ve been doing this for years.
我们多年来一直在做这个
How long are you gonna keep banging your head up against the wall?
你这样不撞南墙不回头还要多久?
Just try it.
就去试试看吧
Let’s go, Fluffy.
我们走吧 毛球
There’s no time ever to just relax and enjoy living.
从来都没有时间放松享受生活
Everything is too serious to be so serious.
所有一切都让人放不下
If I push too hard, it’s because I want things to be better.
如果我逼得太紧 那是因为我想让事情变得更好
I want us to be better. I want you to be better.
我希望我们变得更好 我希望你变得更好
Sure I make waves. I mean, you have to.
我当然会掀起波澜 但那是不得已
I’ll keep making them until you’re every wonderful thing
我会继续下去 直到你变成
you should be and will be.
你应该也会成为的那个美好的你
You’ll never find anyone as good for you as I am.
你再也找不到像我一样 对你如此好的人了
To believe in you as much as I do. Or love you as much.
像我这么相信你 或是爱你
I know that. – Well, then, why?
这我知道 – 好吧 那又是为什么?
Do you think if I come back it’s gonna be okay by magic?
你觉得我回来 事情就会神奇地好起来了吗?
What’s gonna be changed? What’s gonna be different?
会改变什么?会有什么不同?
We’ll both be wrong. We’ll both lose.
我们都会是错的 我们都会输
Couldn’t we both win?
我们就不能双赢吗?
Look…
听着 我喜欢好莱坞 喜欢爱丽丝费伊 有什么叫人不喜欢的吗?
不 拜托不要
She’s been watching that every day till… – Four in the morning.
她每天都在看那个… – 一直看到凌晨4点
At least she’s not shopping online for a new wedding dress.
至少她没在网购新婚纱
She’s broken, bro.
她心态崩溃了 老兄
Is she, though?
是那样吗?
It’s a cry for help.
这是在呼救
Oh, I’m gonna start a novena.
我要开始一次九日祷告了
Here we go.
开始了
Lord, please help my girl. Let’s please help her.
主啊 请帮帮我的闺蜜 让我们帮帮她吧
Help her love cost a thing.
帮她认识到爱情是需要付出代价的
That’s what I’m talking about.
我就是这个意思
Lift herself up. I need her to stand up.
让她振作起来 我需要她站起来
I need her to figure it out. I need her to understand who she is.
我需要她想清楚 我需要她了解她是谁
Look deep inside and really rectify the wrongs.
审视内心 并切实纠正那些错误
Take a break out of these delusions and to rise up into the sky.
摆脱这些妄想 给自己设定高目标
And as my friend Maya Angelou would say,
正如我的朋友玛雅安杰卢所说
“When you know who you are
“当你知道自己是谁时
no one can stop you from being that person.”
“就没人能阻止你成为那个人”
Stun.
精辟
And that is what we need. Amen. Amen.
而这就是我们所需要的 阿门
It should work.
这应该有用
It’s amazing how long humans can go before they get it.
人类为了明白这一点所愿付出的努力 还真让我惊叹
This is Love Addicts Anonymous.
这里是恋爱成瘾者匿名互助会
Thanks for joining us.
感谢大家前来参加
Well.
好吧
We have a new face tonight.
今晚有一位新人要加入
Hi.

Hi. – Hi.
嗨 – 嗨
I-I don’t know how this works. Do I just…
我不知道来这儿该做什么
Do I just talk?
只要说话就行了吗?
Why don’t we start with why you came to see me?
不如先说说你今晚为什么会来吧?
Okay. Um…
好吧
I haven’t been sleeping well, lately.
我最近睡眠不好
I guess I never have.
我想我从来就没有睡眠好的时候
When I was little, I used to share a room with my sister and, um…
我小时候和姐姐住一个房♥间
I used to be so jealous of her because she used to,
我曾经非常嫉妒她
she used to sleep so peacefully, like a rock.
因为她睡眠很好 睡得很沉
And I just used to lie there awake, thinking,
可我只是醒着 躺在那儿 心想
how does anybody sleep that way?
“怎么会有人那样睡觉呢?”