When your heart never goes to sleep.
当你无法静心入睡时…
I guess I always had a restless heart.
我想我一直都有一颗不安分的心
Um…
I had a broken heart once.
我有过一次心碎的经历
Long time ago.
在很久以前
All my friends, they told me, you know, to slow down and…
我所有的朋友都叫我放慢速度…
I’m serious.
我说真的
Be by myself for a while, take it easy.
一个人生活段时间 休息一下
You should spend some time alone.
你应该独处一段时间
I didn’t.
可我没那么做
So, here I am.
所以 我现在来了这儿
Ten years and three divorces later.
在十年里经历了三次离婚后
My therapist fired me, so now it’s just me and Fluffy.
我的心理医生放弃了我 所以现在只有我和毛球了
You know, I used to think that it was everybody else
要知道 我曾以为有问题的
that was broken.
是其他人
But now I think…
可现在我觉得
maybe it was just me.
也许有问题的就只是我
♪ I loved you so much ♪
♪ And that messed me up ♪
♪ Gave what I could ♪
♪ But it wasn’t enough ♪
♪ You drifted away ♪
♪ Left me so numb ♪
♪ Tears on my gown ♪
♪ Look what you’ve done ♪
♪ And I tried to be honest ♪
♪ But it made me feel weak ♪
♪ And when I think about it ♪
♪ It brings me to my knees ♪
♪ I thought my life was over ♪
♪ I thought hell could be real ♪
♪ Was I all on my own ♪
♪ Or did you ever feel ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ Searching for love ♪
♪ In all that you see ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ Tried to believe ♪
♪ That I could fix you ♪
♪ But you’re broken Iike me ♪
♪ Next one was young ♪
♪ Didn’t last very long ♪
♪ Dysfunctional fun ♪
♪ So I had to move on ♪
♪ Two babies at home ♪
♪ Mama had to be strong ♪
♪ In battle for love ♪
♪ In a war of my own ♪
♪ And I tried to be honest ♪
♪ But it made me feel weak ♪
♪ And when I think about it ♪
♪ It brings me to my knees ♪
♪ Couldn’t look in the mirror ♪
♪ Afraid what I’d see ♪
♪ ‘Cause I still loved you ♪
♪ Loved you more than me ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ Covered in scars ♪
♪ Now this is me ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ Hard to believe ♪
♪ There’s no other way ♪
♪ I’d want it to be ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ All of my flaws and you still love me ♪
♪ Broken like me ♪
♪ You always believed ♪
♪ You could find love ♪
♪ With someone broken like me ♪
That was really powerful, what you shared.
你分享的内容真的很有力量
Thanks.
谢谢
Are we gonna see you again next week?
你下周还会来吗?
I know. You feel like nobody gets you.
我知道 你觉得没人理解你
I don’t even get me.
连我都不理解自己
我的爱
It’s time to give up on all the old childhood myths and fairy tales.
该忘掉所有童年时听说的童话故事了
Like Alida and Taroo.
比如《阿莉达和塔罗》
Maybe the hummingbird never finds its flower.
也许那只蜂鸟永远都无法找到 属于它的那朵花
We’ve all been worried about you and, um…
我们之前一直在担心你 并且…
Where’ve you been?
你去哪儿了?
I’ve been…
我在
going through it.
反省之前的一切
That’s life, innit?
这就是人生 不是吗?
You heading somewhere?
你现在是要去哪吗?
Yeah. Therapy. – Oh.
对 去心理治疗 – 哦
He took me back. – Oh, yeah, good.
心理医生又肯给我看了 – 很好啊
Turns out you were right all these years.
事实证明这些年来你是对的
There are no soulmates.
不存在什么灵魂伴侣
There are no signs.
什么预示
No happily ever after.
或是什么幸福的结局
It’s just… silly.
那么想很傻
No. No.
不 不会
Don’t be so sure.
别说得这么绝对
This is for you.
这是给你的
This is because of you.
这都是因为你
A wedding invitation?
结婚请柬
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?
He’s getting married.
他要结婚了
The cynic?
那个愤世嫉俗的家伙吗?
Yeah, Mike.
是的 迈克
You gonna go?
你会去吗?
I hate weddings.
我讨厌婚礼
I had another dream last night.
昨晚我又做了一个梦
It was a weird one. It was different.
那个梦很奇怪 跟以往不通
Tell me about it.
讲给我听听
I was back home
我在梦里回到了
in the old neighborhood where we grew up.
小时候居住的地方
城♥堡♥山
And it was, like, foggy and dark and…
四周雾蒙蒙的 非常昏暗
creepy as shit.
叫人害怕
And all of my old friends were there.
我以前的朋友们都在那里
Hey, look. Big Time’s back.
嘿 看啊 大明星回来了
Hey!
I see this is still your favorite corner.
看来这里依然是你们最喜欢的地点
You know it. – Knew she’ll come back.
没错 – 是的 我就知道她会回来
Nah, you said she’d never make it out the Bronx.
才不是呢 你以前说 她永远走不出布朗克斯
Messing with me for never being back home.
挖苦我 说我从不回去看看
And Louis was there too.
而且路易斯也在
Your first crush?
你的初恋吗?
路易斯
Yeah.
是的
But he’s old, you know.
可他变老了
And he says…
他说…
Flowers don’t grow in the Bronx.
布朗克斯长不出美丽的花
And I say…
我说…
Sometimes they do.
有时候会的
Then what happens?
然后呢?
I just keep walking.
我只是继续往前走
And I had this feeling like something’s following me.
可我感觉有什么东西在跟着我
But every time I look back there’s no one there.
但每次我回头都看不到有人
I’m getting more and more nervous.
我变得愈发紧张
So I start walking faster and faster.
于是我开始越走越快
I end up right across the street from my old house
最后来到了我家老房♥子的街对面
in front of the Botanica.
来到一家植物草药店跟前
I know the one.
我知道那家店
And I look in the window.
我从窗外看进去
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
Red roses.
红玫瑰
Like in the hummingbird story?
那个蜂鸟故事里的红玫瑰吗?
No, like, like in the heart factory dream.
不 是心脏工厂那个梦里的
And I’m staring at them and this big shadow comes over me.
我盯着它们 然后一个巨大的黑影将我笼罩住
All of a sudden it reaches out…
突然间 那个黑影伸出了手
I don’t wanna do this.
我不想讲了
Let’s just keep going. – No, I don’t…
继续讲 – 不 我不…
Someone grabs you.
有人抓住你了
Who is it?
是谁?
It’s me.
是我
But I’m little, like…
但是小时候的我
eight or nine years old.
大概八♥九♥岁的样子
Dirty and covered with cuts and bruises.
身上脏兮兮的 还布满了伤口和淤青
Does she say anything?
她说什么了吗?
I didn’t get enough love.
我没有得到足够的爱
From Mom and Dad?
来自爸爸妈妈的爱吗?
From you.
来自你的
You left me alone.
你丢下了我
She’s mad at me.
她很生我的气
What do you wanna say to that little girl?
你想对那个小女孩说什么?
I love you.
我爱你
No, you love everybody else but me.