We must split up. Watson and I will go to Lancashire…
…追踪扣子的线索 汤姆和杰瑞 我命令你们…
…in pursuit of this button. Tom and Jerry, I’m charging you…
…安全护送芮德小姐到我的公♥寓♥
…with getting Miss Red to my flat for safekeeping.
华生 快走
Watson, hurry.
快走吧 来吧 驾驾
Here you are. Come on, giddyup.
我看它是想告诉你点什么事情
I think he’s trying to tell us something.
不好意思 伙计 那是我的铲子
Excuse me, mate. That’s my shovel.
布拉米 这房♥子里面居然挖了地道
Blimey, the tunnel leads right to this house.
汤姆 杰瑞 我的屋子里面有几个警员
Tom, Jerry, there are constables in my house.
你就信我的吧 在这住着的人绝对是我们的首要线索
You mark my words, whoever lives here is the one we’re after.
好了 各位 这位女士就是我们要找的人
All right, men. This is the woman we’re looking for.
哦 好耶 真不错 -我一定会仔细盘查
Oh, yes. I’ll say. -I’ll cover the whole area.
那当然 嘿 我们什么时候开始
Oh, yeah. Hey, when do we start?
安静点 你们这些家伙
Pipe down now, the lot of you.
我会将你们编成两队好让你们搜索整座城市…
I put you into teams of two so you can scour the city…
…找到这位棘手的罪犯
…and find this hardened criminal.
并且注意 旁遮普大使♥馆♥答应给那位抓到犯人的警官…
And in addition, the Punjab embassy has offered the arresting officer…
…一份优厚的报酬
…a handsome reward.
好吧 小伙计
All right, little buddy.
你怎么不帮我拿副多余的手拷过来呢?
Why don’t you go pick me up an extra pair of handcuffs?
当然了 朋友
Sure thing, friend.
给你吧 搭档
Here they are, partner.
别忘了带你的警棍
Don’t forget your billy club.
嘿 我是不是看见了什么人
Hey, I think I see someone.
真的吗?-对 就在那
You do? -Yeah, that way.
站住 以我报酬之名
Stop, in the name of my reward!
被我抓住了吧
I’ve got you now.
好了 女士 跟我走一趟吧
All right, lassie, you’re coming with me.
哦 你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
啊 闭嘴吧
Aw, shut up.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你们是要把我的心脏病叫出来啊
You be waking up the devil with that racket.
杰瑞兄弟 你终于来看我了 是不是?
Brother Jerry, come to see me now, have you?
是什么风把你这大忙人吹到我这小房♥子来了?
What brings a scamp like you to me humble house?
很明显她在找些什么东西 是吗?
It’s sanctuary she be needing, isn’t it?
他又是怎么回事?
What about him?
要是你觉得没问题 那我也没问题
If he’s okay with you, he’s okay with me.
进来吧 女士
Come on, my lady.
那么 这一次你又做了什么恶作剧啊 杰瑞兄弟
So, what kind of mischief have you gotten yourself into this time, Jerry boy?
你知道我很爱听你讲那些故事的
You know how I love to hear your stories.
哦 有警♥察♥在跟着你们?
Oh! The police are after you?
警♥察♥跑这来了?
The police are here?
嘿 我们干嘛要在这破地方浪费时间呢?
Hey, why are we wasting our time in this place?
额 你看啊 其实从统计学的角度讲罪犯躲在教堂的几率非常大
Well, you see, it’s a statistical fact that criminals often hide in churches.
拜托 你一定要帮我 我是无辜的
Please, you must help me. I’m innocent.
好吧 跟我过来 女士
All right. Come with me, lass.
吼吼吼 看吧?
Ha-ha-ha. See?
没有红发 除了蜡烛什么都没有
No redheads. Nothing in here but candles.
一名优秀的警员必须要进行彻底的搜查
A good policeman always does a thorough search.
这是啥?
What now?
不是很确定
I’m not sure.
天使脸上长胡子吗?
Do angels have whiskers?
你们两个自己去藏好
You two, make yourselves scarce.
好棒
Oh, yes.
来听听这个 布切尔
Listen to this, Butch.
哈哈 你怎可真是外行 让我给你秀一把吧
Ha, ha. What an amateur. Let me take a whack at it.
不好意思 伙计 那是我的铲子
Excuse me, mate. That’s my shovel.
你们还好吗?
Are you boys okay?
真是够丢人的
Shame on you two.
你们怎么想的 竟敢在这大晚上把女士一个人留下
What’s the idea leaving a lady all alone in the middle of the night?
贼就在里面吗?
The thieves are inside?
可别指望我跳进这种又是跳舞又是欢笑的私欲场所…
Don’t be expecting me to go into that snake pit of dancing and laughter…
…跟你们一起唱唱跳跳 天哪
…and rowdy merry-making. Whoa!
除非你们很想叫我去
Unless you really need me.
嘿 我想走了 我觉得我们该走了
Hey, I wanna go. I think we should go.
对 现在也该走了吧 对不?-别担心 我们可有得是时间
Yeah, it’s time to go, isn’t it? -Don’t worry. We’ve got loads of time.
年轻女士所渴望
There’s a yearning in the heart
情系心上
Of this young lady
独自一人远离我的故乡
Alone, so very far away from home
经过角落边边的无名酒吧
Across the crowded pub right in the corner
总会看到苦苦寻找的小蠢瓜
You’ll find the stupid louts you’re looking for
年轻的胸腔中燃烧着熊熊烈火
There’s a burning in the heart of this young bosom
心许那帽下揭示古老巨石之人
For a big old rock That’s hidden in his hat
没错 中间那位 你看起来身怀宝石钻戒
Yes, the middle one, you see holds the diamond treasury
过不多久 你这老丑猫
But not for long, you dumb old cats
嘿 服务员 我的饮料呢?
Hey, waiter, where’s my drink?
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞走在小路上
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot strolling along with my bumbershoot
风雨无阻 神圣光辉不可侵犯
Rain or shine, it’s divine It simply can’t be beat
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞无人能阻挡
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Nothing compares to my bumbershoot
丝绸与蕾丝 阶级有风度 我撑起伞乐悠悠
Silk and lace, class and grace My bumbershoot’s a treat
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞可爱又美丽
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot wonderful, fun-derful bumbershoot
在公园里 在小河上 我的恶作剧屡试不爽
In the park, on a lark my gamp is tried and true
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞谁还要肩膀
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Who needs a man with a bumbershoot?
走的爽 不用说 走完之后我就收收好
Good for walks, never talks and goes in a stand when I’m through
[CROWD CHEERING]
真棒
Hooray!
太神奇了
Marvelous.
哦 别急 宝贝
Oh, spot on, dear.
哦 不
Oh, no.
兄弟们 快看
Boys, look.
别让他跑了 抓住他
Oy, there he goes. Catch him.
哦 抓住了
Oof! Got him.
抓他 抓他
Get him. Get him.
我来拿吧
I’ll take that.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
托马斯 那些猫抓了杰瑞
Thomas, the cats took Jerry.
可怜的托马斯 你还好吗?
Poor Thomas. Are you okay?
好啊 这下我什么都见过了
Well, now I’ve seen everything.
哦 怎么看着这些会飞的猫科动物这么眼熟呢
Oh, there’s something familiar about those flying felines.
“公墓财产”
“Cemetery property.”
啊 就是这样 那三只猫是本地的掘墓人
Ah! That’s it. Those three cats are the local gravediggers.
哦 对对对 我记得我买♥♥过这颗扣子 给一只猫
Oh, yes, yes, yes. I remember selling this button. To a cat.
它前天才来买♥♥的 很古怪的
He bought it the day before yesterday. An odd fellow.
你知道他的名字吗? -哦 不 你知道那些猫 都是闷瓜
Do you know his name? -Oh, no. You know cats, quiet types.
不过过个一两天倒是可以问问 等他来拿裤子的时候
But I can ask him in a day or two, when he picks up his trousers.
啊 我的天
Oh, my word.
你在看什么呢 福尔摩斯?
What are you looking for, Holmes?
什么都想看 亲爱的华生
Almost anything, my dear Watson.
一支鹅毛笔 这可不太好 -一支最近才被拔下来的毛笔
A goose feather. That’s no good. -A freshly plucked one at that.
我们去找这只羽毛究竟是从哪来的…
We find the fowl this feather came from…
…小贼就会变成我们的囊中之物了
…and our thief’s goose is as good as cooked.
大家小心啊 那些会飞的猫在哪都有可能
Careful now, those flying cats could be anywhere.
啊 我的老天啊 是旁遮普之星
Ah! My goodness. It’s the Star of Punjab.
他安全了
He’s safe.
不只是安全呢 女士 他还拿到了什么东西
More than safe, lass. He’s got a hold of something.
那个家伙或许有机会带着钻石逃之夭夭…
That bloke may have got away with the diamond…
…不过钥匙还在我们手上
…but at least we got the key.
什么的钥匙?
The key to what?
我们好好检查检查这里 兄弟
Let’s canvass this area, men.
他们可能藏在任何地方
They can be anywhere.
这些罪犯可是相当狡猾
Those criminals are a wily sort.
苏格兰场的声誉现在岌岌可危
The reputation of Scotland Yard is at stake.
我真不知道这帮条子在这晃悠…
I don’t see how we’ll get you to Mr. Holmes’ flat…
…你们还怎么去福尔摩斯他们家
…with these bobbies bobbing about.
等等 我有个很好的朋友 就是他推荐我去找福尔摩斯的…
Wait. My dear family friend, the one who sent me to Mr. Holmes…
…他就住在这附近 我看在他那一定非常安全
…lives right in this neighborhood. I’m sure I’d be safe there.
那我们还等什么呢
Then what are we waiting for?
你好 教授
Hello, professor.
啊 亲爱的芮德
Why, Red, my dear.
我遇到了点小麻烦
I’m in a bit of trouble.
我能进来吗 -当然了 孩子
May I come in? -Of course, my child.