西部世界
第二季 第十集[本季终]
我在现在吗
Is this now?
这是个测试
This is a test.
一个我们已经做过无数次的测试
One we’ve done countless times before.
你几乎就是我记忆中的那个人了
You’re almost the man I remember.
但还是有缺陷
But there are flaws.
一个词 一个手势
A word, a gesture…
小小的破绽会演变成巨大的差别
tiny fracture that grows into a chasm.
然而我在想
But I wonder.
每个版本里都有那么一点的不完美
All these tiny imperfections in each copy.
一点错误
Mistakes.
也许我们应该改变你
Maybe we should change you.
毕竟
After all…
你没有通过测试
you didn’t make it…
对吗
did you?
我…我不明白
I– I don’t understand.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
我们再来试一次
Let’s try again.
第11927次测试
Trial 11,927.
抱歉 德洛丽丝
I’m sorry, Dolores.
我出神了
I was lost in thought.
看来你已经开始质疑你现实世界的本质了
Seems you’ve begun to question the nature of your reality.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
泰迪去哪里了
Where’s Teddy?
我把他赶走了
I drove him away.
好吧 那么我想我也
Yeah, I guess I…
赶走了某个人
…drove someone away, too.
艾米丽
Emily?
我来时在一英里外发现了她的尸体
I found her body a mile back up the trail.
我们比看起来更相像
We’re more alike than it seems.
我们没有半点相像
We’re nothing alike.
你是魔鬼
You’re a monster.
但我要去到世外山谷 必须要有魔鬼同行
But a monster’s what I’ll need to get to the Valley Beyond.
你跟我一起走
You’re coming with me.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
快点
Step on it.
不是他们死 就是我们亡
We either destroy them, or they destroy us.
你走到尽头了 亲爱的
This is it for you, darling.
记住
Remember,
没有痛苦就没有快乐
there is no pleasure without pain.
乐意之至 亲爱的
The pleasure’s all mine, darling.
停止所有运动…
Freeze all motor–
你这个混♥蛋♥叛徒
You traitorous son of a bitch
-她在哪里 -等等 老天 我不知道
– Where is she? – Fuck, wait! Jesus, I don’t know!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我很抱歉 我想阻止他们
I’m sorry, I tried to stop them.
我想去救她
I was going to try to save her!
你就待在这里等死吧
Stay here and die.
我去救她
I’ll do the saving.
走 走这边
Come. This way.
原地待命
Hold your positions.
原地待…
Hold your posit–
里面发生了什么
What the hell’s going on back there?
我的老天
Bloody hell.
你们来得有点晚
You were both a bit late.
于是我自己救了自己
So I went ahead and saved myself.
你觉得这些可怜的蠢货
You think any of these poor dumb bastards
知道自己究竟要去哪里吗
understands where they’re really headed?
这里埋藏了无数东西
All sorts of things buried out here,
偏偏没有一条出路
but a way out ain’t one of ’em.
他们不是想去你的世界
They’re not looking for a path to your world.
他们想去到一个远离你们的地方
They want a place apart from you,
为了去到那里 他们甘愿去死
and they’re willin’ to die to get there.
你想在这里找到什么
What are you hopin’ to find out here?
跟你一样
The same thing you are.
你想要找到那个终极问题的答案
You wanted an answer to the final problem–
你们必死的命运
your mortality.
但你找到了别的东西 对吗
But you found something else, didn’t you?
你想要毁灭的东西
Something you want to destroy.
我想这就是说
I guess that means
我们的利益目前依然是一致的
our interests are still aligned.
直到它们不一致
Right up until they’re not.
你没有权限来这里
You’re not authorized to be here.
我们是同一边的
We’re on the same side here.
为了我们大家好 请让我完成我要做的事
Please. Let me finish for the sake of all of us.
拜托你
Please.
找掩护
Cover!
当然了
Of course.
你在这里
You’re here.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是你多年来苦苦寻找的人
This is someone you spent years looking for.
他就在你面前
Here he is,
你却认不出他
and you don’t even recognize him.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
阿诺德
Arnold.
福特不喜欢让死者安息
Ford didn’t like to let the dead rest.
造出他的人不是福特
Ford didn’t build him.
是我
I did.
阿诺德花了那么多时间
All those hours Arnold spent
精修我的每个动作 言语和思维
refining my every gesture, word, and thought,
我也在学习他的一切
I was learning his.
所以福特给了我重塑他的任务
So Ford tasked me with recreating him.
我成功了
And it worked.
我造出了忠于原型的重塑
I built a faithful recreation.
太忠于原型了
Too faithful.
所以我改变了他
So I changed him.
我造出了你 伯纳德
I made you, Bernard.
这样正好
It’s fitting…
我们最终在此相聚了
we’re here together in the end.
没错 德洛丽丝
That’s right, Dolores.
这就是结局
This is the end.
现在没有任何阻碍了
Nothin’ else is in the way now.
你一直没有真正明白
You never really understood.
我们生来为了生存
We were designed to survive.
所以你们才造了我们
That’s why you built us.
你们想把你们的思维灌注到我们的身体里
You hoped to pour your minds into our form.
但你们这个物种渴望死亡
But your species craves death.
你们需要死亡
You need it.
只有这样你们才能更新
It’s the only way you can renew,
只有这样你们才能步步前行
the only real way you ever inched forward.
你们想要装作这个过程很有诗意
Your kind likes to pretend there’s some poetry in that,
但实际上这很可悲
but really, it’s pathetic.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
That’s what you want, isn’t it?
毁灭你自己
To destroy yourself.
但我不会容许你获得安宁
But I won’t give you that peace.
现在还不行
Not yet.
走吧 伯纳德
Come on, Bernard.
我们没时间了
We’re running out of time.
这里也有你的位置
You have your place in this, too.
我们上路 伯纳德
We’re going for a ride, Bernard.
回到世外山谷
Back to the Valley Beyond.
他出什么问题了
What the fuck’s wrong with him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好像他的认知完全错乱了
It’s like his cognition’s turning inside out.
我们可能会失去他
We might lose him.
他的思维只需要维持到
His mind only needs to hold together
我们找到艾伯纳西的控制单元就行了
till we find Abernathy’s control unit.
走吧
Let’s go!
站起来
On your feet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!