那正是我的友谊的价格
That’s exactly the price of my friendship.
我没有…任何东西可以给你
I don’t have… anything to give you.
等等 你们马上有灭顶之灾了
Wait! Wait! Wait! Something very bad is coming for you all.
我不知道如何阻止
Something I don’t know how to stop.
她已经策划好几个月了
She’s had months to plan.
我独自一人 我无法信任我自己
I’m alone, and I can’t trust myself!
没有其他人的帮助 我无法阻止她
Without someone to help me, I can’t stop her,
我救不了你们
I can’t save any of you.
我们不是需要被拯救的人
We’re not the ones who need to be saved.
记起你自己 请不要伤害他们…
Remember yourself. Please don’t hurt them…
别伤得太重
too badly.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我说话吗
The fuck you saying to me?
我觉得你应该直面现实了
I think you need to face the truth.
我们在那里的遭遇确实很可怕
What happened to us over there was fucked up.
但你需要释怀了 我们赢了
But you need to let go; we won.
我不想谈论那件事
I don’t wanna talk about that.
老实说 我都不确定我为何还要跟你谈
Honestly, I’m not even sure why we’re talking,
我该如何脱离这一切
what I’m supposed to get out of this.
每个人都需要一个可以谈心的人
Everybody needs someone to talk to.
如果不想最后回到退伍军人事务部
Don’t wanna wind up back in the VA.
盯紧你的赏金
Keep your eyes on the prize.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是来自DCA的肖恩
HI, this is Sean from DCA.
好的好的 这通电♥话♥是关于我的岗位吗
Yeah, yeah. Is this about the position?
听着 卡莱布
Listen, Caleb.
你的申请简历非常优秀
Your application was very strong.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我们的战略部门暂时没有空缺
our strategy group hasn’t found an opening.
卡莱布
Caleb?
你在听吗
Are you still with me?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
在哪些方面我可以努努力
Look, is there anything I should be working on
让我自己成为一个更好的申请人呢
to make myself a better candidate?
正如我说的 你的申请简历非常优秀
Like I said, your application was strong.
只是目前我们没有
We just don’t have anything
特别适合你的岗位
that would be a great fit for you right now.
好的 但是…如果没有适合我的岗位
Sure, but, um… You know, if I’m not a good fit,
有没有其他岗位我可以尝试一下呢
is there a different shape I could squeeze myself into?
无意冒犯 但 你是人类吗
No offense, but… are you human?
我是肖恩
I’m Sean.
我可以帮助你利用DCA的所有资源
I can help you with all kinds of resources for DCA.
请问还有什么需要帮助的吗 卡莱布
Anything else I can do for you today, Caleb?
没有了 谢谢
No, it’s all right. Thanks.
锐客
我想让他们别再来烦我了
and I want them off my back, now.
你知道他有那个本事 处理好就行了
You know he’s capable of it. Just handle it!
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我本来希望今夜只属于我们
I wanted this night to be ours.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我了解你 无论你告诉我什么事
I know you. There’s nothing you can tell me
都不会改变我对你的感觉
that will make me feel differently about you.
你显然是陷入什么麻烦了
You’re in some sort of trouble.
请让我帮你吧
Please let me help you.
那个系统 罗波安
The system… Rehoboam…
有时我希望能关闭这些东西
Sometimes, I wish I could just turn the whole fucking thing off.
彻底终止
Kill it.
为什么不行呢 是你在控制
Why can’t you? You control it.
不 不是我
No, I don’t.
我从来都没有控制权
I never have.
在我父亲死后
After my father died,
他的合作伙伴限制我进入系统
his partner locked me out of the system.
我有读取外层的权限
I have read access to the outer layers,
但也仅此而已
but nothing deeper.
你完全不知道系统在做什么
You have no idea what the system is doing.
我去办公室上班 我挥霍钱财
I go to the office. I spend the money.
但我只是个傀儡
I’m a fucking figurehead.
没人知道系统在做什么
No one knows what the system is doing.
除了最初的缔造者
Other than its original architect.
是谁
Who?
请让我帮忙吧 告诉我那个人是谁
Please let me help. Tell me who it is.
如果我真打算告诉你 那他已经知道了
If I was going to tell you, he’d know already.
罗波安会告诉他
Rehoboam would tell him.
那我已经死了 和我爸一样
And I’d already be dead. Just like my dad.
但你没死 你活得好好的 和我安全的在一起
But you’re not dead. You’re here, safe with me.
你信任我 利亚姆 我知道的
You trust me, Liam. I know you do.
告诉我和你父亲合作的那个人的名字
Tell me the name of the person your father was working with.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥又是在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
你知不知道你在和谁说话
You have any real idea who you were talking to?
你不是做了背景调查吗
I thought you did a background check.
她做得周密 第一实验室没查出来
She was thorough. First lab missed it.
劳拉·埃斯彭是一名12岁的乌克兰小女孩
Lara Espen was a 12-year-old girl from Ukraine
十年前死于车祸
who died in a traffic accident ten years ago.
她父母把她的遗体捐献给了医学研究机构
Her parents donated her body to medical science.
她的血液和组织大约三个月前不见了
Her blood and tissue disappeared about three months ago.
我不知道她是什么人
I don’t know who the fuck this is,
但我非常确定她不是一个死去的基辅女孩
but I’m pretty confident she’s not a dead teenager from Kiev.
不 我了解她
No. I know her.
再瞧瞧这个
There’s that.
我们窃听了她的电♥话♥
We tapped into the traffic in her phone.
昨晚她发了一条短♥信♥
She sent one text last night.
是加密的 花了四分钟才破解
Encrypted. Took four minutes to crack.
是时候了 今晚我会引他出来
地点是在东区的一个地下通道
The location is an underpass on the east side.
她总不可能是要办惊喜派对吧
And I can’t imagine she’s throwing a surprise party.
有可能是商业间谍活动
Could be industrial espionage.
或者她只是想要你的钱
Or she just wanted your money.
那我们该怎么做
Okay, so what do we do?
打电♥话♥报♥警♥吧
Call the police, yeah?
打给联邦警♥察♥吗
Call the feds?
我为你父亲守护这家公♥司♥
I’ve safeguarded the fortunes of this company for your father
已经20年了
for 20 fucking years.
所以我会负责收拾残局
So, I’ll be the one to clean up this fucking mess.
只要保证事情不会牵连到我就行
Just be sure it doesn’t blow back on me.
好了 亲爱的
All right, darling.
我们带你去赴约吧
Let’s get you to your date.
别让你的朋友们久等
Let’s not keep your friends waiting.
告诉你的六名手下去着陆区跟我们汇合
Tell six of the guys to meet us at the LZ.
雇一些本地的英才
Hire some local talent.
把她除掉
Let’s dose and dump this one.
这是什么
What’s this?
不知道 也不想知道
Don’t know, man. Don’t wanna know.
他们要这个和车子
They want this and the car.
你知道怎么开这车吗
You know how to drive one of those things?
来得正是时候
Right on time.

Bag.
这是什么
What is this?
我不接私人活儿
I don’t do personals.
你误会了 走吧
You’ve got the wrong idea. Beat it.
我叫你快走
I said beat it.
我不是第一次被人拿枪指着
It’s not the first time I’ve had a gun pointed at me.
你想第一次被人爆头吗
You wanna make it the first time you’ve been shot in the head?
已经有人先你一步了
Someone else beat you to that, too.
长官
Sir.
把她带过来
Bring her.
卡莱布 你怎么样
Caleb, how you doing, my man?
有时间聊两句吗
You got time to talk?
好啊
Yeah, why not?
够了
That’s enough.
接头人可能突然反应过来 提前溜了
Handlers probably got wise and scarpered.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!