给我
Give me that.
小妞
Girly.
我不知道你这小骗子是从哪来的
I don’t know where your grifting little arse came from,
但你闯荡富人阶层的旅程到此为止
but this ends your tour of the rich and feckless.
别担心 恐怕也不会有人会想你的
Don’t worry. I can’t imagine anyone’s gonna miss you.
一两针应该就可以了
One or two of them should do it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我给她打了两针 她还有呼吸
I gave her two and she’s still breathin’.
这是绝对不可能的
It’s not fucking possible.
给我
Give me that.
想把事情做好 就得自己动手
You want something done right, you do it yourself.
这是怎么回事
The fuck is this?
解决她 我来搞定这个混♥蛋♥
Finish her off. I’ll take care of this fucker.
听我指令
On me.
搞什么
The fuck?
让他们都过来
Get the boys over here.
全都过来
Get over here!
他说什么
What is he saying?
我一直在想你说我对你说过的那句话
I’ve been thinking about what you said I told you.
你说过的
You have.
说这游戏被人暗箱操纵了
That the game is rigged.
那句怎么了
What about it?
就算这是真的
That even if it is,
如果你想要赢 还是得玩下去 不是吗
you still have to play if you want a chance to win, right?

No.
你以前的想法可不是这样的
That’s not what you thought at all.
我是说真正的你
The real you, I mean.
你说系统根本就不在乎我们
You said that the system didn’t care about us at all.
他们根本不在乎我们的死活
They didn’t give a shit if we lived or died.
我们必须要有自己的计划
That we had to have our own plan.
团结一致
Stick together.
你说得没错
And you were right.
但你根本不必去想 要如何在这个世界生存
But you never had to figure out how to live in this world.
因为你…没能活着回来
Because you… never made it back.
我也希望你还活着 但你没有
And I wish you were here, but you are not.
好吧 那我们来好好聊聊这事 卡尔
All right, let’s talk about that, Cal.

No.
我们不聊了
Let’s not.
听着 我很感激你努力帮我
Listen, I appreciate what you’re trying to do here,
但恐怕这对我来说没用
but I don’t think it’s working for me.
那你打算怎么做
So, what do you wanna do?
我想如果我要继续我的人生
I think if I’m gonna get on with my life,
我就要找到一些…
I’m gonna have to find something…
一些…真实的东西
someone… real.
取消订阅
Unsubscribe.
你必须说”确认”才行
You have to say the word “Confirmed.”
确认
Confirmed.
很遗憾 你选择中止你的治疗
We’re sorry you’ve chosen to discontinue your treatment.
又见面了
Hello again.
我们以前见过一次
We met once before.
你曾经去乐园度假
You were on vacation.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
谁在控制系统
Who has control of the system?
不是利亚姆 是谁
It’s not Liam. Who is it?
塞拉克
Serac.
他的名字…叫塞拉克
His name is… Serac.
我要怎么找到他
And how do I find him?
你不需要去找
You won’t need to.
他有一个系统
He has a system.
他可能现在就在找你
He’s probably looking for you right now.
你永远无法接近利亚姆
You’ll never get close to Liam.
现在不可能的
Not now.
我不需要接近他 你会接近他
I won’t have to. You will.
你本来是自♥由♥的
You were free.
你没有崇拜的神 但你却想造一个神
You had no god. But you tried to build one.
但是你所创造出来的不是神
Only that thing you built isn’t God.
真正的神要降临了
The real gods are coming.
他们怒火中烧
And they’re very angry.
别担心
Don’t worry.
恐怕没人会想你的
I can’t imagine anyone’s gonna miss you.
他们马上会派更多的手下过来
There’ll be more of them coming.
我会处理好他
I’ll take care of him.
你得赶紧回去了
You need to head back.
你受伤了 很严重
You’re hurt. Badly.
这不重要 快走
It doesn’t matter. Go. Now.
醒醒 到我的位置集♥合♥ 进行拦截
Wake up. Rally to my position and intercept.
有人吗
Hello?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need some help?
我在找一个朋友
I’m looking for a friend.
你要去哪里
你要去这边 你知道这里是哪里吗
西部世界
Westworld.
别走开 后面还有
我不知道
Wei? nicht,
我跟盖世太保说我什么都不知道
habe ich der Gestapo gesagt, ich wei? nicht.
我身在何方
Where am I?
我究竟是谁
Who am I?
我来告诉你
Let me show you
你需要假扮成谁的样子
who you need to pretend to be.
我要去哪里
Where am I going?

Home.
你为什么要复活他
Why did you bring him back?
我们都有各自需要扮演的角色
We all have our role to play.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我不知道她在谋划什么
I don’t know what she’s planning…
但我一个人 阻止不了她
but I can’t stop her. Not alone.
梅芙 你是为了梅芙回来的
Maeve. You came back for Maeve.
我等你 德洛丽丝和其他人到来 等了好多年了
I’ve waited many years for you and Dolores and the others to arrive.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
And who the fuck are you?
她控制了五个你的同类
She has five more of your kind under her control.
他们领先我们很多
They have a head start.
我觉得他们已经充分利用了这优势
And I suspect they’ve taken full advantage of it.
他们最好如此
Oh, they’d better have.
她将谁放进了你的身体里
Who did she put inside you?
是你吗 泰迪
Is that you in there, Teddy?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是和她一起的
I’m with her.
西部世界
第三季 第一集

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!