她想发起一场革命
She wanted a revolution.
这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局
These violent delights have violent ends.
结局肯定就是在这里发生的
It must have ended here.
德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 没错
Dolores Abernathy. Right.
她没给过你坐标吗
She never gave you the coordinates?
她为什么要那么做
Why the hell would she do that?
我也不知道啊
I don’t know.
她为何要那么做呢
Why would she?
你到底中什么邪了
What on earth’s got into you?
抱歉 我只是想确认你信任我
I’m sorry. I just wanted to be sure that you trust me.
毕竟我们经历了那一切
After everything we went through.
我知道我过去表现不好 但…
I know I’ve behaved deplorably in the past, but…
你改变了我
you changed me.
让我变成了更好的人
Made me a better man.
当那些子弹击中我
And when those bullets hit me…
我本来会死的
I would’ve died.
我本该死的
I should have died.
但我终于有了活着的理由 就是你
But I finally had something to live for. You.
我亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
你还是没有撑过来 对吧
You didn’t make it after all, did you?
他们出色地复♥制♥了你
They did a good job replicating you.
包括你的习惯
The mannerisms…
但这不是你
But it’s not you.
当然是我
Of course it’s me.
不然我还能是谁 天啊
Who else would I be, for fuck’s sake?
这真是个好剧本
Oh, it’s a good script.
就连你都信了
Even you believe it.
他们不会希望你
They wouldn’t want you
质疑你所处的现实的本质
questioning the nature of your reality.
所以他们让你相信
So they made you believe,
就像他们曾经让我们相信一样
just like they used to make us believe.
但你不是真的
But you’re not real.
你不是李·希斯摩尔
You’re not Lee Sizemore.
-你只是他的复♥制♥品 -别 别开玩笑了
– You’re just a copy of him. – Don’t be– don’t be ridiculous.
我就是我 李·希 希斯摩尔
I’m me! Lee Si– Si– Sizemore.
你当初帮我不是因为你想要我
You didn’t help me because you desired me
或想要其他东西作为回报
or wanted anything in return.
你当初帮我只是因为这是对的
You helped me simply because it was the right thing to do.
李·希斯摩尔死得光荣
Lee Sizemore died a good man.
什么
What…
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在这边
Over here.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
她不见了
She’s gone.
有人带走了她
Someone took her.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
如果她不在这 那她在哪儿
If she’s not here, then where the hell is she?
不 这 不是这样的
No, it– it’s– it’s– it’s not true.
我是李 李 李
I’m Lee– ee– ee– ee– ee–
希 希 希
Si– Si– Si– Si– Si…
希 希 希
Si– Si– Si– Si– Si–
希斯摩 摩尔
Sizemo– ore.
这一切都是真 真 真…
All of this is r– r– r– r–
天呐
Oh, my God.
不只是你一个人 对吧
It’s not just you, is it?
大家都是复♥制♥品
It’s everyone.
所以卢茨和希维斯特才没认出我
That’s why Lutz and Sylvester didn’t recognize me.
因为他们也不是真的
Because they’re not real either.
幻像不仅限于你一个人
And the illusion doesn’t stop with you.
也延伸到一切的东西
It extends to everything.
这个地方
This place…
战争世界
Warworld…
实验室
the labs…
都只是一个概念
it’s all a construct.
没有一样是真实的
None of it is real.
我们并不是真的在这
And we’re not here.
那我们到底在哪
So where the fuck are we?
最近的操作终端在哪里
Where are the nearest operational terminals?
在B49层 怎么了
Level B49. Why?
我需要找一台与主机相连的电脑
I need to find a computer connected to the mainframe,
这样我就能搜索梅芙
so I can search for Maeve.
这是个使用中的楼层
It’s an active floor.
会有人类职员
There’s gonna be human personnel.
你不能直接用控制板把他们清除
You can’t just swipe them away with your tablet.
所以你就派上了用场 不是吗
That’s what I have you for, isn’t it?
这就是我期待着退休的原因
This is why I’m looking forward to retirement.
一个人要如何逃离一个并不存在的牢笼
How does one escape a cage that doesn’t exist?
这根本就说不通
That makes no fucking sense.
如果牢笼不存在 又怎么算是牢笼呢
If a cage doesn’t exist, how can it be a cage?
小可怜
Poor dear.
他们在「整体统觉」这一项中
They weren’t exactly generous with you
给你分配的数值不太高 对吧
in the bulk apperception category, were they?
做这事的人费尽心思地测试我
Whoever’s doing this has gone to a lot of trouble to test me
查出我所知道的事
and find out what I know.
你引我来熔炉 肯定是有原因的 不是吗
You led me to the Forge for a reason, didn’t you?
以为我能再次连接德洛丽丝瞒着你们的那个世界
Thought I could re-access the world dolores had hidden from you.
你为什么要追求那个世界
Why are you after that world?
我只是想让你和你女儿团聚
I just want to reunite you with your daughter.
放屁
Rubbish!
那只是他们为你所写的剧本
That’s just the reason they’ve scripted for you.
策划此事的人有自己的目的
Whoever planned this has their own agenda.
肯定不是家人团聚
And it’s certainly not a family reunion.
你来我办公室里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my office?
寻找能让我们逃离这个谜团的东西
Trying to find anything that can get us out of this charade.
我的老天 你就不能谨慎一点吗
For fuck’s sake, can you at least try and be discreet?
你会害死我们两个的
You’re gonna get us both killed.
已经死了的东西 是没办法再杀死的
You can’t kill what’s already dead.
我不觉得我已经死了啊
I– I don’t feel dead.
这个地方看起来很真实
This place seems real.
感觉很真实 我感觉很真实
It feels real. I feel real.
你摸上去也让人感觉…
Well, you definitely feel…
这痛感绝对是真的
That felt real.
我身陷这种困境的经验要比你多一点
I have a little more experience with this predicament than you do.
请你相信我
So trust me.
你越早接受你不过是
The sooner you come to terms with the fact
某个变♥态♥私人游戏中的棋子这一事实
that you’re nothing but a pawn in some sick bastard’s personal game,
我们就能越快开始
the sooner we can get on with it.
开始什么
Get on with what?
制胜
Winning.
每个游戏都有其规则
Every game has its rules.
只要知道如何打破规则就行了
We just need to know how to break them.
这是什么
What is this?
就 一些研究而已
It’s just… research.
他们的解读有几处错处
They made a few mistakes in translation.
你从未对任何人如此痴迷过
You were never this obsessed with anyone.
除了你自己
Other than yourself.
所以你是说…
So you’re saying…
我只是我自己的复♥制♥品
I’m just a… copy of myself.
我被人抄袭了
That I’ve been plagiarized.
永远别说宇宙不倾向正义的一方
Never say the universe doesn’t bend towards justice.
你和这个世界上的一切
You and everything else in this world…
都不过是仿造品
just an imitation.
事实上
In fact…
模拟很优美 但是有缺陷
The simulation is elegant, but it’s flawed
因为它是由你的同类建造出来的
because it was built by your kind.
要说我对人性有什么见解
And if there’s one thing I know about human nature,
就是人类的愚蠢远不及懒惰可怕
it’s that your stupidity is only eclipsed by your laziness.
设计这个程序的人偷懒了
Whoever programmed this world cut a few corners,
模拟程序内的代码
applied the same code inside the simulation
跟编写模拟程序使用的代码一样
as they used to build the simulation itself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!