前情提要
西部世界
第三季 第六集
詹姆斯·哈里森
等级 U
总体评估
不适合社交宣传类工作以及生育
预测 暴♥力♥致死 5-8年后
死亡地点 洛杉矶郡
欢迎来到终局
Welcome to the end of the game.
这不是真的
This isn’t real.
但可以是真的
But it could be.
人类的记忆有缺陷
Human memory is imperfect.
即使是最珍贵的时刻也会被淡忘
Even the most treasured moments fade.
但你们不会 梅芙
Not for your kind, Maeve.
你们见到的每一个画面都会被记录并储存
Every image you see is recorded and stored.
你们没有过去 因为在你们的掌控下
You have no past because it’s always present
-每一刻都是当下 -现在是你的掌控下
– at your fingertips. – And now, it’s at yours.
不过如果你想偷记忆的话
But if you’re going to steal a memory,
我建议找个没这么血腥的地方
I suggest somewhere with a little less bloodshed.
你为这个世界抗争过
You fought for this world once.
牺牲过
Died for it.
但在外面的世界 德洛丽丝可以抹掉你的作为
But out there, Dolores could annihilate it,
使你的牺牲变得毫无意义
make your sacrifice meaningless.
你想刺♥激♥我
You’re trying to give me an incentive.
我用不着
That’s not what I need.
我要的是德洛丽丝有的东西
I want what Dolores has.
什么
And what is that?
帮手
Help.
我可以满足你的需求
I can give you what you want.
但记住 梅芙
But remember, Maeve,
如果你再失败
if you fail again,
你的未来就没有这种田园风光了
your future won’t be in such bucolic surroundings.
不把他们交出来
你们全都得死
我不会问第二遍
游击队员在哪
你们要找的人是我吧
I believe I’m the one you want.
悠着点 小伙子们
Now, now, boys.
你们不知道淑女喜欢来点前戏吗
Don’t you know a lady likes a little warm-up
这么急着”舞刀弄枪”
before you brandish your weapon at her?
这样好多了
That’s better.

Now…
我们找点乐子吧
Let’s have a little fun, shall we?
我每天的生活一成不变
I’ve got my routine.
走路送孩子去上学 买♥♥食物
Walking the kids to school, shopping for groceries,
准点打卡上班
punching in at work.
但我感觉我的心不在那里
But I’m not there. Not really.
感觉自己像个游走人间的鬼魂
I feel like a ghost walking amongst the living.
我消失了一样 没人注意到
I had disappeared, and no one even noticed.
抑郁会使人孤立
Depression can be very isolating.
你有用过
Have you been using
我们讨论过的应对机制吗
any of the coping mechanisms we discussed?
我一直在努力
I’ve been trying.
我告诉自己上帝对每个人都有所安排
I tell myself God has a plan for everyone.
或许只是我还没看到
Maybe I just haven’t seen it yet.
上帝
God?
上帝有安排
God’s fucking plan?
你也相信有圣诞老人吗
Do you believe in Santa Claus, too?
好吧 威廉
All right, William.
你想跟我们分享更多想法吗
Do you want to share more of your thoughts with us?
想法
My thoughts?

Okay.
我觉得
I think…
人类是薄薄一层细菌
humanity is a thin layer of bacteria
覆盖在冲向虚无的泥球上
on a ball of mud hurtling through the void.
我觉得如果真的有上帝
I think if there was a god,
那祂早就放弃我们了
he would’ve given up on us long ago.
祂给了我们一个天堂 而我们耗尽了一切
He gave us a paradise, and we used everything up.
我们攫取并消耗了所有能源
We dug up every ounce of energy and burned it.
我们消耗了就排泄 使用了就摧毁
We consume and excrete, use and destroy.
然后坐在这一片光秃秃的灰烬上
Then we sit here on a neat little pile of ashes,
榨干了这颗星球的所有价值
having squeezed anything of value out of this planet,
却问自己”我们为什么在这”
and we ask ourselves, “Why are we here?”
你想知道我觉得你存在的意义是什么吗
You wanna know what I think your purpose is?
很明显
It’s obvious.
你和我们所有人存在的意义
You’re here, along with the rest of us,
就是为了加速这个星球的熵死[灭亡]
to speed the entropic death of this planet.
为混乱献身
To service the chaos.
我们都是跗骨之蛆
We’re maggots eating a corpse.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
该死
Damn.
我不属于这里
I don’t belong here.
你想谈谈你女儿的遭遇吗
Do you want to talk about what happened to your daughter?
她死了
She died.
你对此感到内疚吗
Do you feel guilt about it?
我为什么要内疚
Why would I?
你们经历了同一场屠♥杀♥
You both were in the same massacre.
你逃出来了 但她没有
You escaped, she didn’t.
你对公园里发生的事
You don’t have the first fucking clue
-一无所知 -你说得对
– what happened in the park. – You’re right.
只有你知道
You’re the only one
你经历了什么
who holds the key to your experiences.
也只有你能解答这些经历的意义
And you’re the only one who can unlock their meaning.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
动悉
娜塔莎 你可以浏览你的档案了
艾力克斯 16通未接电♥话♥
妈妈 2条新语♥音♥信息
艾力克斯 12条新信息
艾力克斯 6条新语♥音♥信息
我的家人知道工作时间不要给我打电♥话♥
My family knows not to call me during work hours.
不知道他们今天是怎么了
I don’t know what is going on with them today.
我想让你参加一个疗法
I’d like for you to participate in a form of therapy.
目前已经广泛应用于患有
We’ve used it extensively with veterans
创伤后应激障碍的退伍军人
suffering from PTSD.
我不需要任何治疗
I don’t need any goddamn treatment.
我告诉过你 我不应该在这里
I told you, I shouldn’t even be here.
你还会有一些不必要的想法吗
Are you still experiencing unwanted ideation?
你的大脑中有些东西需要你去探索
You have something in your brain you need to explore.
我们帮助你的大脑康复 不是靠逃避
We help your brain heal, not by running from itself,
而是靠向前一步
but by leaning in.
直面发生的事实
Confronting the truth of what happened.
建议
为病人进行增强现实治疗
我不需要任何疗法来直面真♥相♥
I don’t need any therapy to confront the truth.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean for it to happen.
我当时很混乱 迷失了方向
I was confused, turned around.
我在这个游戏里太久了
I spent so long playing the game,
眼里只有这个游戏了
I couldn’t see outside of it.
但是我现在 明白了
But I see… now.
那就是她 我的艾米丽
It was her, my Emily.
我杀了她
And I killed her.
所以我不属于这里 我该在骨灰盒里
That’s why I don’t belong here. I belong in a pine box.
娜塔莎·朗
生命预测
1~2年 失去行医执照
2.5年 离婚 失去监护权
危险因素
多次与病人出轨
阿片类药物上瘾
艾力克斯
我已经接走孩子们了
不要联♥系♥我们
对不起
I– I’m sorry.
取血样
Let’s get a blood sample.
别动
Hold still.
他符合条件
He fits the criteria.
他们最好给我们加班费
They better be giving us overtime for this.
一半的员工都不见了
Half the staff’s disappeared.
很不安全
It’s not safe.
监测到未知蛋白质
追踪数据传输
检测到接收服务器
墨西哥 索诺拉
给他一小时量的沙漠绿洲
Give him one hour of Desert Oasis.
应该能让他平静下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!