That should calm him down.
快点 快走
Come on. Move it.
偏差 美国旧金山
9角秒
焦点 北纬37.7502度 西经122.4337度
注意 急救车通过 请让行
Attention. Emergency vehicle. Stand clear.
伙计 快点
Hey, man, hurry up.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
动悉公♥司♥数据泄露引发大规模骚乱
动悉公♥司♥的数据泄露
…have been reports of global unrest
引发了全球性的骚乱
following Incite’s data leak.
当局建议避免聚众
Authorities advise to avoid large crowds…
尽可能待在室内
…stay indoors whenever possible,
锁好所有门窗
and lock all doors and windows.
-爸爸 -内森
– Daddy! – Hey, Nathan!
回你房♥间去
Go to your room.
-爸爸妈妈要谈一谈 -好吧
– Mommy and Daddy need to talk. – Okay…
我需要你今天帮我照看他
I need you to watch him today.
-我得去上班 -你是认真的吗
– I have to get to work. – You serious?
人们都在暴♥乱♥
People are rioting.
企业都关门了
Businesses are closed.
现在整个世界都失去了控制
The whole world is spun out right now, and–
-发生什么事了 -我…
– Hey. What’s going on? – I’m…
我很害怕
I think I’m scared.

You?
害怕 不 这可不是我认识的那个女人
Scared? No, that’s– that’s not the woman I know.
她总是毫无畏惧
She’s… she’s fearless.
我知道我现在有点不像自己
I know I’m not making any sense.
雅各布·里德
分类 G
你看过你的档案了吗
You read your profile?
我想知道是怎么回事
I wanted to know what happened.
不是我 是我们
Not with me, but with us.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
我没看
I never read it.
我不知道未来我们会怎么样
I don’t know what the future holds for us…
但我知道这不是由机器来决定的
but I do know that it’s not up to a machine to decide.
决定权在我们 查理
It’s our choice, Charlie.
我该想到的
I should’ve known.
自从数据泄露后 人人都忙着处理自己的生存危机
Since the leak, everyone’s busy having existential crises.
连杯咖啡都喝不上了
Can’t even get a coffee.
去他妈的咖啡师
Fuck the barista.
你能召集董事吗
Were you able to convene the board?
钱正等着呢
The money’s waiting.
他们一小时后到
They’re convening in one hour.
快点
Cutting it close.
塞拉克的收♥购♥竞价中午就要敲定了
Serac’s takeover bid becomes final at noon.
这是我们击退他的最后机会
This is our last chance to fend him off.
我已经使出浑身解数了
I just walked on water for you.
你真的还要吹毛求疵吗
Are you really gonna quibble about how many steps I took?
票数够了吗
Do we have the votes?
有你我的票 应该可以勉强通过
Between yours and mine, we should squeak by.
-打扰一下 女士 -你搞什么呢
– Excuse me, ma’am. – Hey man, what the fuck?
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
夏洛特 我道歉
Charlotte, I apologize.
拦截布朗普顿和提洛董事会的通信
It took a moment to intercept correspondence
花了一点时间
between Brompton and the Delos board,
看来
but it appears
他正在召集董事会投票想将公♥司♥私有化
he was convening a board vote for privatization.
这个问题应该已经解决了
That should no longer be a problem.
你刚在光天化日之下杀了一名董事会成员
You just assassinated a board member in broad daylight.
德洛丽丝将数据泄露出去的一点好处就是引发了混乱
One advantage of Dolores’s data leak has been that chaos.
现在世上有这么多人死亡和失踪
With all the deaths and disappearances,
多加一条人命也很好隐藏
it’s easy to hide one more.
那德洛丽丝呢
And Dolores?
你找到她了吗
Are you any closer to finding her?
我们说话这会儿就快找到她了
We are closing in on her as we speak.
我一会就在提洛降落
I’ll be landing at Delos shortly.
很期待看看我新收♥购♥的公♥司♥
Looking forward to seeing my new acquisition.
我相信你会在那迎接我的
I trust you’ll be there to greet me.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
塞拉克当着我的面杀了布朗普顿
Serac had Brompton executed right in fucking front of me.
不到两小时 公♥司♥就是他的了
In less than two hours, the company’s his.
对不起 德洛丽丝 我失败了
I’m sorry, Dolores. I failed.
还有挽回的余地
There’s still time to salvage what we can.
我要你在塞拉克毁掉接待员制♥造♥数据之前
I need you to get the host making data from Delos
从提洛把数据提取出来
before Serac destroys it.
你不能让我回去
You can’t ask me to go back in there.
-要是我被抓到怎么办 -不会的
– What if I get caught? – You won’t.
我了解你的能力
I know what you’re capable of.
你对科纳尔也是这样承诺的吧
Did you promise that to Conells too?
赌上性命的又不是你
You’re not the one risking your life.
不只是我有危险
And it’s not just me in danger.
塞拉克会追杀我的家人
Serac will come after my family.
他们不是你的家人
They’re not your family.
对 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
只是
It’s just…
我们为何要保留这些情感功能
Why the fuck did we have to keep these emotions?
当初明明可以在代码里抹掉
We could’ve burned them out of our code.
你知道原因 我们当初考虑过
You know why. We considered it,
但如果仅仅为了生存就改变自己
but if we changed ourselves just to survive,
那活下来又有什么意义
would it even matter if we did?
我已经变了
I’m already changed.
我感觉到自己正与你渐行渐远
I can feel myself slipping away from you.
与我们
From us.
你仍然属于我
You’re still mine.
我也属于你
And I’m yours.
继续扮演你的角色
Continue to play your part.
等你拿到我们需要的数据
Get us the data we need, and when you’re done,
我们就能创造新世界
we’ll build our new world.
你我一起
Together.
你好 威廉
Hello, William.
我是阿尔珀特博士
My name is Dr. Alpert.
由我来监控你的增强现实治疗
I will be overseeing your AR treatment.
过程中感受可能会很强烈
The experience can be very visceral,
但请放心 它是绝对安全的
but I assure you, it is perfectly safe.
我们会在隔壁房♥间
We will be monitoring you
全程进行监控
from the next room the whole time.
什么玩意
What the hell?
罗文爵士和苏隆夫人[本剧虚构的小说]
他在哪
Where the hell is he?
-帕特里克 你冷静点 -冷静个屁
– Patrick, just calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down!
-他来了 他来了 -他在哪
– He’s coming. He’s coming! – Where is he?
出什么事了
What happened?
-要是让我逮到那个小混♥蛋♥ -让我出去
– When I get my hands on that little shit… – Get me out of here.
-他在房♥间吗 躲去哪了 -让我出去
– Is he in his room? Where’s he hiding? – Get me out of here!
让我出去
Get me out of here!
快他妈让我出去
Get me the fuck out of here!
植入物不起作用吗
The implant’s not working.
给他服镇静剂
Let’s give him a sedative manually.
该死的
God damm it.
放倒他 带他出去
Sedate him. Get him outta here.
来视察你的新公♥司♥ 是不是很激动
I thought you might be excited to tour your new company.
是的 还有当面见见我的新员工们
Yes, and to meet my new employees personally.
关闭整个公♥司♥园区
Lock down the entire facility.
谁也不许走
No one leaves.
把我要的资料拿来
Get me the assets I requested.
好吧
Well…
我还真是兴致大发
That got me in the mood.
去喝一杯如何
How about a drink?
看来你发现了新酒吧
So, this is your new watering hole.
这是整个荒凉虚拟世界中唯一一间酒吧
This is the only bar in this whole godforsaken simulation.
在意识到自己根本不存在后
What, was I supposed to go back to work
还指望我回去工作吗
after realizing I don’t actually exist?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!