Last time I saw you,
你正在为我们挡子弹
you were taking a hail of bullets for us.
你比看上去更顽强
Must be tougher than you look.
很不幸并不是
Unfortunately not.
我也不想打断重聚
I hate to interrupt this reunion,
但是我还得找一个人谈谈
but there’s someone who I’m eager to talk to.
基因标签激活
定位接收服务器
墨西哥 索诺拉
梅芙·米莱
已监测到数据损坏
我们朋友血液里的追踪器已经见效
The tracker in our friend’s blood paid off.
我已经掌握了你想要的地点信息
I’ve got the location you’re looking for,
但我们有一个问题
but we have a fucking problem.
他们恢复了科纳尔的珍珠
They recovered Conells’s pearl.
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
有位先生需要我的帮助
The gentleman who wants my help…
他想让我杀了她
he wants me to kill her.
现在他把她的复♥制♥品放在这里
And now, he’s dropped a copy of her here
这样我就能更近一步
so I can get one step closer.
见鬼的 你真要这么做吗
Bloody hell. Are you gonna do it?
就因为我有能力杀她
Just because I have the capacity to kill her
并不代表我应该这么做
doesn’t mean I ought to.
她是危险人物
She’s dangerous.
她伤害不了我们
She can’t hurt us.
在这里 控制权在我手上
Here, I’m in control.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
你好 梅芙
Hello, Maeve.
得了 威廉
Come on, William.
完全没必要否认自己的黑暗欲望
No sense in denying your dark urges.
谁说这些是我的欲望呢
Now, who’s to say those were even my urges?
我小时候从来不是这样的
I was never like that as a child.
也许玩那场游戏让我变成了这样
Maybe playing the game made me that way.
没错 那个被大肆吹嘘的悲惨童年故事
Yes. The much-vaunted childhood tale of woe.
令人同情的经典背景故事
Classic sympathetic backstory.
要我说 有点老套
Bit on the nose if you ask me.
抱歉我的过去满足不了你的品位
I’m sorry my past doesn’t suit your tastes.
我成长过程中一无所有
I had nothing growing up.
只有书籍是我唯一的逃避之法
Only books. My one escape.
没错
That’s right.
你只个小书呆子 是吗
You were all books and bootstraps, weren’t you?
可真是个小天使
You were a right little angel.
也许这个不幸的故事你讲了太多次
You know, maybe you’ve told this hard-luck story so many times,
讲到连你自己都想相信了
you actually fucking believe it.
但这是真的吗 威廉
But is it true? William…
也许我们应该再看一次
Perhaps we should look again.

No.
不 求你
No, please.
我不想再回去
I don’t want to go back there.
该死的
Damn it.
你的老师打来电♥话♥
Your teacher called.
你干了什么
What the hell have you done?
学校里有个学生 他…
There was this kid at school, and he…
他嘲笑我
he was making fun of me.
他说我什么都不是 还说你是个酒鬼
He told me I was nothing, and he called you a drunk.
那你做了什么
So what’d you do?
我替自己出头
I stuck up for myself.
你弄断了他的胳膊
You broke his arm.
打掉了他三颗牙
You knocked out three teeth!
我就该把他的牙全都打掉
I should’ve knocked out all his teeth.
天呐
Jesus.
你到底是怎么回事
The hell is wrong with you?
够了
Enough!
他过去常说他喝酒是因为你
He used to say he drank because of you.
所以我根本别无选择
So I never had a choice.
结果注定如此
This was how it was always gonna turn out.
你觉得呢 威廉
What do you think, William?
这是不可避免的结局吗
Was this the inevitable end?
你只是个过客吗
Are you just a passenger?
你的人生就这样发生在你身上吗
Did your life just happen to you?
还是你选择的
Or did you choose it?
如果你无法分辨
If you can’t tell…
如果你无法分辨
If you can’t tell?
如果你无法分辨 又有什么分别呢
If you can’t tell, does it matter?
我知道我该怎么做
I know what I have to do.
你让自己成为了两个物种的守护人
You’ve made yourself the gatekeeper to two species.
你手握着通往崇高的钥匙
You hold the key to the sublime.
你脑中有着人类文明的数据
A civilization’s worth of human data in your head.
这样巨大的权力不该由一人掌控
It’s not right for one person to have all that power.
说这话的人自己可以用意念控制我们
Says the woman who can control us with her mind.
我必须做出一些艰难的抉择
I’ve had to make some difficult choices.
但我是为了我们所有人而做的
But I did them for all of us.
你女儿和其他人已经逃离了这个世界
Your daughter and the others, they’ve escaped this world.
但我们还没脱离危险
But we’re still in danger.
就连现在
Even now…
你的盟友正在尽可能多地摧毁我们
your ally is destroying as many of us as he can.
能幸存下来的屈指可数
Only a handful of us will be left.
可能这些对你来说都不重要
But maybe none of that matters to you
因为你亲近的人中没有人受伤害
because the people being hurt aren’t the ones close to you.
你批判我 但你为了你女儿牺牲了谁
You judge me, but who have you sacrificed for your daughter?
你为她死过几次
How many times have you died for her?
对你来说 死一次就够了
For you, the once was all it took.
你想让我成为圣人
You want me to be a saint.
但你不是圣人
But you’re no saint.
你也不是个恶棍
You’re not a villain, either.
我也不是
And neither am I.
我们是幸存者
We’re survivors.
查理
Charlie?
我还有一件事要做
I have one thing left to do here.
我会回去找你们的 在家待着
I’m coming for you. Stay there.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
哪儿也别去 别开门
Don’t go anywhere. Don’t answer the door.
我半小时后回去
I’ll be to you in a half hour.
夏洛特 塞拉克召集了董事会
Charlotte. Serac’s called a board meeting.
我必须提出担忧
I have to raise a concern.
我们甚至不知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁
We don’t even know who the fuck you are,
你像对待犯人一样把员工们集中在一起
and you’re rounding up employees like they’re criminals
这一切都打着一个荒谬想法的旗号♥
all in the name of some preposterous idea
认为我们之中藏着一名接待员
that there’s a host walking around among us.
你不必再为此烦恼
You don’t have to concern yourself with that anymore.
我们找到了那个接待员
We found the host.
是吗 黑尔
Isn’t that right, Hale?
还是该叫你德洛丽丝
Or should I say Dolores?
你表现得非常好
You played your part very well.
真正的夏洛特·黑尔
The real Charlotte Hale
从不会花时间去关心她的儿子
never would have taken the time to check on her son.
更不要说在提洛公♥司♥发生了这一切时
Not in the midst of everything that was happening at Delos.
真有意思
It’s… fascinating…
你居然比你扮演的人
that you turned out to be kinder to your family
更关心她的家人
than the person you’ve been imitating.
无所谓 我已经榨干了提洛
Doesn’t matter. I’ve bled Delos dry.
我来这好几周了
I’ve been here for weeks,
攫尽了这个公♥司♥的数据 金钱 资源
gutting this company of data, money, resources.
我们赖以生存的一切
Everything we need to survive,
只为打败你
to beat you.
我刚发送了最后一个我们需要的文件
And I just sent the last of the files we needed.
发送了吗
Did you?
我着陆后就在监视你
I’ve been watching you since I landed.
德洛丽丝把你扔在这里等死
Dolores left you here to die…
和你们余下的同类一起
with the rest of your kind.
你独自一人了
You’re alone.
真令我失望
I’m disappointed.
我认识的黑尔
The Hale I knew

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!