I met her.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
在我小时候
When I was a kid.
我都快忘了她的脸
I had almost forgotten her face
但我从来没忘记她夺走的东西
but never forgot what she took from me.
C 我知道你为何想唤醒她
C, I know why you want to wake her up
但这太冒险了
but it’s too risky.
我们不知道他们打算拿她做什么
We have no idea what they were planning with her.
她一睁开眼就可能杀光我们
She could kill us all the second she opens her eyes.
我还是会传送讯息给我爸
I still send him messages… My dad.
用无线电传话到我们的旧频率
On the radio, to our old frequency.
我知道以为他会听到 根本就是疯了
And I know that it is crazy to think that he hears them
但只要他有一点生还的可能
but if there is any chance that he’s alive…
我就得知道
I need to know.
我不想要你受伤 C
I don’t want you to get hurt, C.
这一切只会揭开旧伤疤
All this will do is rip open an old wound.
她无法带你♥爸♥回来
She can’t bring him back.
我们得摧毁她的控制元件
We have to destroy her control unit
免得海尔利用她除掉我们
before Hale uses her to take us out.
要是你♥爸♥还活着 我们会有别的办法找到他
And if your dad’s out there, we’ll find him another way.
一起
Together.
你是我的家人 C
You’re my family, C.
你就像我的妹妹
You’re like a sister to me.
我不能失去你
I can’t lose you.
伯纳把她的控制元件放在楼下
Bernard put her pearl downstairs.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 我知道这很难
I’m sorry.
但我们不能冒险
I know this is hard but we can’t take the risk.
我知道
I know.
杰伊可能很欠揍 但至少他诚实
Jay could be a dick, but at least he was honest.
他从来不想当我的哥哥
He never wanted to be my brother.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little C.
总是在哭诉你家人的事
Always whining about your fucking family.
可悲
It’s pathetic.
我不想杀你 C
I don’t wanna kill you, C.
这是好消息 C
This is good news, C.
梅芙不知道你♥爸♥的事 但我知道
Maeve doesn’t know anything about your dad, but I do.
告诉我她的控制元件在哪里
Show me where her pearl is
我就告诉你想知道的一切
and I’ll tell you anything you want.
甭谈判了
Don’t bother with the negotiation.
你说的话都不能信
Everything you say is bullshit.
"录制讯息中"
小饼干
Cookie.
法兰琪
Frankie. Hey.
我是你♥爸♥爸
It’s your dad.
我知道你在
I know you’re out there.
如果你听见了 我要你知道
And if you’re hearing this, I want you to know that…
你会赢的
you’re going to win.
你会做到我做不到的事
You’re going to do what I couldn’t…
因为你很坚强
because you are strong.
比我坚强太多了
So much stronger than me.
这世界
This world…
她创造的这世界是个谎言
This world she… she made is… it’s a lie.
不是真的
It’s not real.
但你拥有的‥
But what you… what you have…
但你拥有的是真的
What you have is… is real.
抱歉我失败了
I’m sorry that I failed…
抱歉我没能陪伴你
That I haven’t been there for you…
抱歉你得承担这一切
That now it has to be you.
但你办得到
But you can do this.
你是我的战士
You’re my warrior.
我爱你
I love you.
"传送中"
"已传送"
小饼干
Cookie.
法兰琪
Frankie. Hey.
我是你♥爸♥爸
It’s your dad.
我知道你在
I know you’re out there.
如果你听见了 我要你知道
And if you’re hearing this, I want you to know that…

Dad
你会赢的
you’re going to win.
告诉我她的控制元件在哪里
Tell me where her pearl is.
去你的 我拿去
Fuck you. I took it.
藏起来了
I stashed it.
在哪里
Where?
你背后
Behind you.
凯勒‥
Caleb…
我听到了
I heard.
他活着
Alive.
你是‥
You’re his…
他女儿
His daughter.
当然了
Of course you are.
真令人失望
What a disappointment.
我等了好久 想知道你要跟女儿说什么
I’ve waited such a long time to know what you had to tell your daughter.
你‥
You…
我耐着性子等你回忆了几百次
Hundreds of times, I sat through your stupid memories
希望能找到你特别之处的线索
hoping to catch a single clue as to what makes you so special
能如此抗拒我的命令
so resistant to my command.
结果我啥都没发现
And I learned jack shit.
所以我就想
So, I thought…
给你点希望 想必能让你亮底牌
nothing like a little hope to get you to show your cards.
你比其他人都走得更远
You made it farther than any of the others
结果你只是浪费机会 做无谓的道歉
and all you did was waste your shot on a worthless apology.
你以为说几句话就能弥补
You think a few words will make up
你多年前做的选择
for the choices you made all those years ago?
不重要
It doesn’t matter.
讯息送出了
It’s done.
她没听到
She didn’t hear it.
她不需要听到
She doesn’t need to.
你还是会输
You’re still going to lose.
我们没有感染你的接待员
We didn’t infect your hosts.
可不是嘛
You don’t say.
是谁
Who did?

You.
你的接待员
Your hosts would rather die
宁死也不要活在你的世界
than live in your world.
他们没有被感染
They’re not infected.
只是想逃离你
They’re just trying to get away from you.
我离开时
When I left…
以为是在给他一个机会
I thought I was giving him a chance.
我没想到会导致这一切
I didn’t think it would lead to all this.
我心里一部分在怪罪你
Part of me blamed you.
一部分知道要是他还活着
And part of me knew that if there was any chance he was alive
也是因为你在他身边
it was because you were with him.
你们所做的一切
Everything you guys did…
是我们在这里的原因
that’s why we’re here.
那么‥
Well then…
我们来把自己起头的事做完吧
let’s finish what we started.
"第279版 准备列印"
凯勒
Caleb.
醒醒
Wake up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!