就这样
Just like that.
慢慢来
Take this real slow.
天啊
God…
真是天赋异禀
That is some gift.
真有你的
God damn that boy.
慢点 慢点 就这样
Easy, easy. There you go.
它应该安稳下来了
I think I got him settled now.
它要把你甩下去了
Whoa, he’s going over.
天啊
God.
这马可真不好惹
That’s one rank son of a bitch right there.
你应该把它带到齐胸深的河里
You ought to take him chest high in the river
看看它后腿能蹬多高
and see how much buck he’s got then.
不 不 这匹马
No, no, this one, uh…
这匹马可能会出乎你意料
This one may surprise you.
看看吧 现在
Look at this, now he’s my…
现在它是我最好的朋友了
Now he’s my best goddamned friend.
你想让我来试试看吗
Well, you want me to give him a go?
不要 绝对不要
No, hell no.
筋骨灵活的年轻人才干得来这活
This is a job for a young man with rubber bones.
这匹马能把人折腾散架了
You know, that horse will make a hand out of someone.
好主意 我去去就回
That’s a good idea. I’ll be right back.
吉米 手里的活歇一歇
Hey, Jimmy, go ahead and put that down.
我对马一窍不通
Look, I don’t know nothing about horses.
就当这是速成课吧 吉米
Well, you’re getting a crash course, Jimmy.
我要帮它顺毛吗
Should I pet him?
顺不顺也没什么区别
I don’t think it’s gonna make much difference.
你那边弄好了吗
You got it on your side?
好了
Yeah, I’m good.
拉着这个 否则你会摔得四脚朝天
You pull this, so you don’t flip back,
懂吗 好吗
You understand? All right?
它反应会很剧烈的
He’s gonna hate it for shit,
但是不论如何 吉米
but whatever you do, Jimmy,
千万别放手
don’t you let go.
我们就不能停下来谈谈吗
Look, can we just–can we talk about this for a second?
-祝好运 吉米 -我赌20块马赢
– Good luck, Jimmy. – 20 on the horse.
我赌40那小子赢
I got 40 on the ball.
肯定会有些反抗的
I’d expect some resistance.
什么反抗
Define resistance.
别说了
You be quiet.
自己体验下就知道什么意思了 吉米
Resistance the kind of thing that defines itself, Jimmy.
开始吧
Let’s go.
踢它一下
Kick him.
缰绳拉紧 吉米
Pull in those reins, Jimmy.
把缰绳拉紧了 吉米
Pull your reins in, Jimmy.
老天 这马力气真足
God damn, that thing’s a freight train.
我可不想回去做苦工了
Whoo-whee, I don’t miss being low man.
做过苦工才能做牛仔
Low man’s what turns you into cowboys.
他也会成为一名牛仔的
It’ll make him one too.
黄石
第一季 第二集
操 他妈的 一坨废物
Fuck, God damn it. Piece of shit.
妈的
God–
拖拉机怎么了
What happened to the tractor?
开翻了
I flipped it.
你干吗把它开翻
Why’d you do that?
你拿那个做什么
What’s that for?
回屋去
Get in the house.
拖拉机已经死透了吧
I think the tractor’s already dead.
赶紧回屋去
Get in the goddamned house.
门廊不算屋里
Porch ain’t inside.
我不管
I don’t care!
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
我让你做什么就做什么 听到吗
Hey, I want you to do exactly as I say, okay?
捂住耳朵
Cover your ears.
像看牙医那样把嘴巴张大
Open your mouth real wide, like you’re at the dentist.
就这样不要动 听见了没
Stay just like that, you hear me?
你可以闭上嘴巴了
You can close your mouth now.
你一开始干吗不这么干
Why didn’t you do that in the first place?
刚刚是你干的吗
Was that you?
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊
Are you out of your fucking mind?
不用解释了吧
That’s why.
不好意思亲爱的 刚刚拖拉机有点…
Sorry, babe, there was a thing with the… tractor.
妈妈说脏话了 欠我一块钱
Mama owes me a dollar.
嗯 希望你能要得回来
Yeah, have fun trying to collect that.
妈妈要罚你面壁思过了
You’re gonna be in a time out
她已经在惩罚我了 儿子
I’m already in a time out, son.
你发现一只恐龙
You found a dinosaur.
达顿先生 达顿先生
Mr. Dutton. Mr. Dutton.
达顿先生
Mr. Dutton.
州长想要见你
The Governor wants to see you.
好的
Sure thing.
州长办公室
早上好
Morning.
我们想跟你谈谈
There’s things we’d like to talk to you about.
比如说你的未来
Things like your future.
-好啊 -我们也这么觉得
– I’d like that. – So would we.
但首先 有另外一件事我们得讨论一下
But first, there’s something else we have to talk about.
坐吧
Have a seat.
这是什么
What’s this?
什么都不是 你就当没看见过
Nothing, because you never saw it.
行吧
Okay.
这枚子弹损伤了你哥
The bullet wound inflicted on your brother
颈椎C7处
severed his spinal column at C7,
这一枪会导致胸部以下瘫痪
which would leave him paralyzed from the chest down,
包括他的整个前臂
including his arms from his elbow to his fingers.
这种情况下他不可能开得了抢
Would’ve been impossible for him to fire a pistol,
也就是说开枪者另有其人
which means there was a third shooter.
那又怎么样
Well, what does that matter? Um…
正当防卫就是正当防卫
Self-defense is self-defense,
就算是别人扣的扳机
even if someone else pulled the trigger.
事情没这么简单 杰米
Isn’t that simple, Jamie.
不管是谁扣的扳机
No matter who pulled the trigger,
都不是正当防卫 是处决
it wasn’t self-defense. It was an execution.
法医还没有给出结论
The medical examiner hasn’t released his findings yet.
结论一出 就会上报给
But when he does, it’ll go to
印第安人事务局 联调局和州警局
BIA, FBI, state police,
他们都会请自己的法医
each of whom will want their own forensic pathologist
去检查尸体的
to have a look at the body.
看完之后他们就会惊呼”包庇”
Then it starts screaming “Cover up.”
而且是对着你的父亲
And it’s screaming it at your father.
问题是他们下一个指责对象是谁
The real concern is who it screams at next.
两名土地管理局探员说他们看见李到黄石时
Two BLM agents stated seeing another rider on the horse
还有一个骑马的人和他一起
with Lee when he arrived at the Yellowstone.
他们… 他们指认他了吗
What did they, um… Did they identify him?
他们是朋友
They’re friends.
朋友会忘事
Friends forget things.
但真♥相♥很快就会浮出水面了 杰米
But some of this starts adding up real quick, Jamie.
这已经上了全国新闻了
This is already national news.
再加上你父亲的手下
Add a racially-motivated killing
因种族问题引起的仇杀
by an officer of your father’s agency–
我得开始拿人开刀了
I’ll have to start chopping heads,
不然我就倒霉了
or it’s mine on the block.
什么意思
What’re you saying?
他的意思是”不要让我们为难”
He’s saying, “Don’t put us in that position.”
好吧 我…
Okay, um, I just–
我需要一点时间
I could use some time here.
这个报告你们还可以拖多久
Ho–how long can you hold this report?
一周吧
A week, maybe.
我这就去办
I’ll get into it.
快点
Do it fast.
这种事可能会让大家都倒霉的
This is the kind of ship that sinks everyone.
我遇到的都是这种事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!