看起来有多蠢吗
at the dinner my office sponsors?
我的竞选办公室明天就要开张了 我
Well, my campaign office opens tomorrow, I–
而我刚刚正和
While I was in the room
你需要争取的选民同处一室
with the votes you should be campaigning for.
-我们已经拿定了那些票 -别太自信
– We already have those votes. – Well, don’t bet on it.
怎么了
What happened?
不知道
Don’t know.
我觉得情况有变
I feel a shift.
州长怎么说
What did the governor say?
她不和我说话
She didn’t talk to me.
-我明天去见她 -挺机智的
– I’ll go see her tomorrow. – That would be wise.
你妹妹呢
Where’s your sister?
去酒吧看看吧 老爸
Pick the bar, Dad.
约翰·达顿
黄石 达顿牧场
1996年12月25日
谢谢
Thank you.
李 这是你的礼物
Lee. Here’s a present for you.
谢谢啊 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
杰米 这也有你的礼物
Jamie, I got a present for you too.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么我们不能不等她先开始
Why can’t we just start without her?
因为不可以 儿子
Because you can’t, son.
贝丝
Beth.
她是世上唯一一个
Oh, she’s the only child on the planet
圣诞节还会迟到的小孩
that would show up late for Christmas.
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Beth.
我在卫生间
I’m in the bathroom.
妈 把门关上
Mom, close the door.
对不起
I’m sorry.
亲爱的 你不用道歉
Honey, you don’t have anything to be sorry for.
洗个热水澡吧
Why don’t you take a warm bath?
对痛经有好处
It’ll help with the cramps.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
别进来
Don’t come in here.
给我们几分钟时间
Just give us a few minutes.
让男孩们拆个礼物
Let the boys open a present.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她很好
She’s fine.
你知道我妈妈是怎么和我说的吗
I’m gonna tell you something my mother told me,
你不会喜欢的
and you’re not gonna like it.
现在一切都变了
Everything’s different now.
你以前和那些男孩子赛跑摔跤
All those boys you used to outrun and outwrestle,
以后不行了
that’s all done.
他们看你的眼光也会变了
And they’re gonna look at you different.
眼中的你不一样了
See you different.
他们就好像在轻视你
And then they’re gonna look at you like you’re less.
就好像你今天比昨天还弱了
Like you’re somehow weaker today than you were yesterday.
但你没有
You’re not, though.
你比他们所有人都强
You’re stronger than all of them.
如果是男人负责生孩子
Because if men were responsible for giving birth,
人类连两代都延续不了
the human race wouldn’t have lasted two generations.
但如果你一直被当作弱者对待
But after being treated like you’re weaker long enough,
久了你也会相信自己是弱者
you’ll start to believe it too.
所以我必须对你很严格 亲爱的
It’s why I’m gonna have to be hard on you, honey.
让你变成大多数男人难以企及的样子
I have to turn you into the man most men will never be.
为此我要提前向你道歉
And I’m sorry in advance for doing it.
因为你不会喜欢的 宝贝
Because you’re gonna hate it, sweetheart.
我当时也不喜欢
I know I did.
但现在回想起来
But I look back
我知道我母亲做得对
and I know my mother was right.
这是她给我的最珍贵的礼物
It was the best gift she ever gave me.
现在我必须把它传给你
Now I have to give it to you.
靠 你都被摔成傻♥逼♥了
Damn, you got buckaroo’d right onto your peanut.
用英语再说一遍
Repeat that in English.
我不懂蠢话
I don’t speak dipshit.
想跑 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You wanna run, motherfucker?
我靠
Oh, damn.
你也不懂马语吧
You don’t speak fucking horse neither, do you?
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
转过去 我教你
Turn around and I can show you.
你有什么感觉
How’s that feel?
感觉再过三秒你就要被喷防狼喷雾了
Like you’re three seconds away from being pepper sprayed.
你骑到马背上的时候
Yeah, well, that’s what that horse is thinking
他也是这种感觉
when you get on him.
告诉我感觉怎么样
Come on, tell me how that feels.
不算差
It don’t feel bad.
这样呢
How about that?
感觉你好像害怕了
Feels like you’re scared.
那这样呢
And how about that?
感觉你要伤害我
Feels like you wanna hurt me.
好好想想
Think about this.
马连背上有苍蝇都能感觉得到
That horse can feel a fly land on its back.
想像一下你给他的感觉
Imagine all it’s feeling from you.
每种情绪 每个想法
Every emotion, every thought.
你能想到的他都会感觉到
If you’re thinking it, you bet he’s feeling it.
再骑一下 用身体告诉他
Get on him again and make your body tell him
一切都会没事的
that everything’s gonna be okay.
来吧
Come on.
不 把这个放在他脖子上
No. Leave those down on his neck.
不用缰绳吗
Don’t use the reins?
你在请求他信任你
You’re asking him to trust you.
你不信任他吗
You ain’t gonna trust him?
开始吧
Ride him out.
几周以来我遇到的第一件好事
First good thing I’ve seen in weeks.
那个新来的是驯马好手
New hand’s a real horse whisperer, huh?
确实挺厉害
Yeah, he is something.
我在北草场看到一头灰熊
I saw a Grizzly in the north pasture.
我知道 我在河边看到他了
I know, I saw him down there by the river.
把秋天的牛犊都赶下来吧
Let’s bring all the fall calves down.
都收到畜棚里
Get everything to the barn.
大神[北美很多印第安部族崇拜的神灵]
Oh, Great Spirit.
愿她与造物主同行
May she walk with the Creator.
回到我身边
Back into my life.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-叫保安来 -只是鼠尾草
– Get security. – Just sage.
那是纯氧 你要把这里全炸了吗
And that’s pure oxygen. You’re gonna blow the place up.
放开我
Let go of me.
别闹了
Stop it.
你出去
Okay, you out.
这里需要个医生
I need a doctor.
如果没有水源 这块地一文不值
The property’s essentially worthless without a water source.
一文不值
Worthless?
九十英亩的趣味农场卖♥♥了六百万美金
A 90-acre hobby farm sold for $6 million down the street.
那是带水源的价格
With a water source.
我们地♥产♥的地下水位只有二十五英尺深
The water table on our property is 25 feet.
我徒手都能挖出口井来
I could dig a fucking well by hand.
很期待看到那一幕
I’d love to see that.
你的客户已经接受了我们的提议
Your client already accepted our offer.
你需要做的就是看看附加细则
All you’re supposed to do is red line the fine print.
附加细则糟透了
The fine print sucks.
你免费拿了我们的土地
You get our land for free
在我们能看到收益前还要一笔勾销
and then write off construction costs for years
数年的建筑费用
before we see a dime.
印第安部落想偷你的土地
Fucking Indian tribe’s trying to steal your land.
你还能恬不知耻的说这种话
The only reason you’re not choking on irony
是因为我们懒得收拾你
is the size of your mouth.
我提醒一下大家 我们是来做交易的
Can I remind everyone that our goal here is to make a deal?
我们同意了一定比例分红作为买♥♥断资金
We agreed to a percentage as payoff.
我负担不起你开的价外加建赌场
I can’t afford your asking price and build a casino.
我知道你们的套路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!