Dutton, Kayce John,
出生日期1990年4月24日
date of birth 4/24/90,
驾照号♥
driver’s license number…
MT 83745820382.
达顿 凯斯·约翰
Dutton, Kayce John,
无前科 无负债
no priors, no outstanding.
谢谢
Thank you.
奇迹永不止息
Miracles never cease.
他可以一起巡逻了 长官
Well, he’s clear for a ride-along, sir.
让他下周开始
Let’s get him started next week.
我能单独跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you alone for a second?
请回避一下
Give us a minute.
这不好吧 爸
I don’t know about this, Dad.
这很容易出岔子的
There’s just so many things that can go wrong.
凯斯 等等 让我…
Kayce, whoa, whoa. You just let me…
这事交给我
you just let me worry about that.
我过不了测谎的
I can’t pass a polygraph test.
你不用测
Well, you won’t have to.
那心理测评呢
Well, what about a psych eval?
你也不用测
Well, you won’t have to take one of those either.
我走了
Gotta go.
凯斯 你为什么觉得
Kayce? What makes you think
自己过不了心理测评呢
you wouldn’t pass a psyche evaluation?
我的人生
My whole life.
诺曼底城♥堡♥
你好吗
How you doing?
老样子
You know.
要进来吗
You wanna come in?

Yeah, sure.
你康复了吗
You recovered?
快了
Getting there.
这里看着挺有家的感觉
It looks like a home in here.
我尽力了
Yeah, I try.
感觉你要在这长居
Seems kind of permanent.
这是公♥寓♥ 凯斯
It’s an apartment, Kayce,
就是…
it’s a place to…
你要喝水之类的吗
You want any water or anything?
好的
Uh, yeah, sure.
听说你现在给你♥爸♥干活了
Heard you are working for your father now, huh?
-是的 我… -爸爸
– Yeah, I just… – Daddy!
想看看我的新房♥间吗
Wanna see my new room?
好的 小伙子
Yeah, sure, buddy.
这边
It’s over here.
-全新的双层床 -是吗
– Brand new bunkbeds. – All right.
这是我在学校赢得的足球
Oh, yeah, and that’s a football I earned from school.
-酷 -你可以在这过夜
– Cool. – And you can stay the night
反正上铺空着
because I don’t use this top bunk.
街角有个公园 我们可以去那玩
And there’s a park down the street that we can play at.
那我要得到你妈妈的同意
I’ll have to ask your mom about some of that.
-马上回来 小子 -好的
– Be right back, buddy. – Okay.
你怎么住得起这里
How you affording all this?
大学给了我们生活津贴
Uh, university gives us a spending allowance.
我就都花在这上面了 没搬家
I just spent it on all this instead of moving.
我们的家具都是旧的还有二手的
All our furniture was old and someone else’s.
-我知道这不多 不过 -不用
– I know it’s not much, but… – We’re fine.
拿着吧
Please.
我不知道该怎么办 莫妮卡
I don’t know how to do this, Monica.
我没法跟你分开
I don’t know how to not be with you
没法跟你冷战
or not talk to you.
你是我妻子
You’re my wife.
你是我最好的朋友 唯一的朋友
You’re my best friend. You’re my only friend.
你也是我唯一的朋友 凯斯
You’re mine too, Kayce,
但我们总要做出改变
but something had to change.
而你不但没改变
And instead of changing,
反倒帮你父亲干活了
you’re just–you’re working for your father.
是你让我走的
Well, you told me to leave!
所有人都让你走 而你却一直这样
Yeah, everyone keeps telling you to leave and you keep doing it.
你应该争取你想要的生活
What you’re supposed to do is fight for the life that you want!
你之前跟我可不是这么说的
That’s not what you asked me to do!
别吵了
Stop it!
是你让我走的 莫妮卡
You asked me to leave, Monica.
你希望改变
You wanted something different,
就该直接说出来
you should have asked for something different.
我还记得这里以前是个粮仓
I remember when this place was a granary.
我也记得
So do I.
我记得你以前是马术女王
I remember when you were a rodeo queen.
骑在马背上 带领游♥行♥队伍从这里经过
Leading the parade on horseback right past this place.
那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, well, a long time ago.
是啊 很久以前了
Yeah, a long time ago.
现在我们进来喝酒
Now we plug our cars in to charge
还要给车充上电
while we come in to drink,
至少你是这样
at least… at least you do.
这里都有什么酒
What do we got here?
谷兹什么来着 要命了
Goose… Goddamn it.
谷兹什么玩意的
Goose… whatever hell this is.
琼瑶浆
Gewürztraminer,
原产于特勒民
a variety originating in Tramin,
意大利北部一个讲德语的村庄
a German-speaking village in northern Italy.
我父亲和那些混♥蛋♥打过仗
My father fought those bastards.
现在我们喝着他们的酒
Now we’re drinking their wine.
品酒师们用来描述一系列精选葡萄酒的术语 通常在3到8杯之间
你的品鉴组合
Your wine flight.
这些应该是你的
I think these are for you.
我需要这么多酒吗
I’m gonna need all of them?
可能吧
Probably.
算你狠 约翰
Well-played, John.
这才刚刚开始
Oh, we’ve just started playing.
我让你另觅一个检察长
I told you to find another Attorney General.
-现在我给找了一个 -嗯
– Now I found one for you. – Yes.
你逼的我不得不与你为敌
You put me in a position where now I have no choice but to fight you.
检察长应该听命于我 约翰
The Attorney General’s supposed to do my bidding, John,
而不是你
not yours.
杰米正好能同时满足
Jamie was…he was just such a convenient way
咱俩的需求
to serve both our needs.
现在他备受打击
Anyone blows him by now.
他只想获得认可
The only thing that matters to him is approval.
一旦他竞选成功 我们就给不了他了
Once he’s elected, we can’t give him that anymore.
民♥意♥会控制他
Popularity controls him,
你知道后果的
and then you know the consequences of that.
我要让他退出竞选
I’m gonna get him to step down.
你准备怎么做
And how are you gonna do that?
我怎么做不重要
How I do it is not important.
重要的是你不要和我作对
What matters is you don’t fight me on this.
但我接下来会选你的对手
But your opponent, I choose next.
那你们就窝里斗了
And so the pack turns on itself.
看来这是无法避免了
Guess that was inevitable.
你插手了我们的家事
You got in the middle of family.
你少跟我来这套
Don’t you dare wave that flag at me.
我们没有家人
We don’t have families.
有的只是自己的部下
We have employees we’re related to.
你能说出上次你和你的儿女
Can you name the last time that you had a conversation
聊他们过得怎么样 感觉如何
with one of your children about how their day went
他们的梦想
or how they feel or…
是什么时候吗
what they dream of?
是吧
Yeah.
我也说不出
I can’t either.
这酒应该小酌 约翰
You’re supposed to sip it, John.
我又不品酒
Not drinking it for the taste.
他们亲眼目睹了自己母亲死去 莉奈儿
Their mother died in front of them, Lynelle.
他们是在这样的环境中长大的
That’s how every day goes for ’em.
你无须问我的孩子过得如何
Don’t have to ask my kids how it went.
也无须问你的
You don’t have to ask yours either…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!