不然你也不会雇我
It’s what you pay me to do.
有商业用地吗
Any of it commercially zoned?
临近高速的地♥产♥大多是多功能的
Most of the highway frontage is multi-use.
边角的地♥产♥是商用的
But the corner properties, they’re commercial.
怎么了 你在想什么
Why, what you thinking?
我希望你可以暂缓保护地役权
I want you to hold off on the conservation easements.
那部分收入可以抵消我们的税收负担
That income offsets our tax liability.
我知道 但以后可能会有更多收入
I know, but there could be bigger income on the horizon.
市场股票买♥♥了詹金斯的地
Market Equities bought Jenkins’ place.
雇了一个酒店管理团队来监督
Hired a hotel management group to oversee it.
动作很快啊
That was fast.
詹金斯别无选择
The estate didn’t have a choice.
他每月损失六位数呢
He was losing six figures a month.
银行本来都要让他抵押了
Bank was going to call the note.
现在是谁在管理这处地♥产♥
So, who is running the property now?
普罗维登斯
Providence.
那可是家大公♥司♥
That’s a big company.
当你的目标是扩张时 就会把他们牵扯进来
It’s the one you bring in when your goal is expansion.
你的扩张范围并不仅限于赌场和高尔夫球场
And your expansion is bigger than casinos and golf courses.
你听说他们的计划了吗
You heard any rumors about their plans?
可能和他们在奥斯汀和斯科茨代尔的计划一样
Probably the same as their plans in Austin and Scottsdale.
贝丝 继续买♥♥入
Beth, keep buying.
只要能买♥♥ 就尽管买♥♥
Buy every fucking thing you can get your hands on.
好的
Will do.
旧马厩怎么了
What’s wrong with the old barn?
那里离农场这半边有七英里呢
It’s seven miles from this half of the ranch.
罗伊德 那个
Hey, Lloyd, what, uh…
那个老笑话是什么来着
What was that old joke about the two fat chicks
两个肥妞和手推车的那个
and the wheelbarrows?
那不是笑话 杰克
That wasn’t a joke, Jake.
那是你在库珀家的糗事
That was you at the Cooper branding.
你们想听个笑话吗
You guys wanna hear a joke?
不想
No.
听着
All right, check it out.
有个得州石油大亨
There’s this big Texas oil guy, right?
走进边境的一家酒吧
Goes into this bar down at the border,
坐在牧人旁边说
sits next to this vaquero and says,
“哥们 你是牧场主吗”
“Hey, man, you a rancher?”
牧人说”嗯 我在河边有50英亩地”
Vaquero says, “Yeah, I got fifty acres down by the river.”
得州石油大亨说”在我的农场
Big Texas oil guy says, “Oh? Oh, on my ranch,
我早上坐上我的卡车
I can get in my truck in the morning,
日落前都到不了大门”
and I still don’t reach the front gate by sunset.”
牧人坐了一会儿 点头说
Vaquero sits for a second, nods, and says,
“是啊 伙计 我以前也有一辆那样的卡车”
“Yeah, man. Yeah, I used to have a truck like that too.”

I…
他在吹嘘他的牧场有多大
He was bragging about the size of his ranch,
-牧人以为 -我差点就笑了
– and the vaquero… – That was almost funny.
我想到一个
All right, I got one.
有个人去看医生
Y’all hear about the guy that goes to see a doctor,
医生说”很遗憾告诉你
and the doctor says, “Sorry to be the one to tell you this,
但你从头到脚都有癌症
But you got cancer head to toe.
只剩一周可活了”
Only have one week to live.”
他说”一周 那可不够啊
Man says, “A week?! Well, that’s not enough time!
医生 你得做点什么
Doc, you gotta do something.
一周可不够”
I need more than a week!”
医生想了想 坐下说
And the Doc thinks, he sits down and he says,
“你这样吧
“I’ll tell you what to do:
你去找个养两只狗的绕桶赛女孩
You go find yourself a barrel racer girl
然后把她给娶了”
with two little dogs, and you marry her.”
那个人说”这样就能活得更久吗”
And the man says, “That’s gonna make me live longer?”
医生说”不是
And the Doc says, “No.
但你这周肯定度日如年”
But it’ll make that week feel like a fucking eternity.”
我觉得我的更好笑
I don’t know. I think mine was better.
吉米 等你长大了
Jimmy, when you’re all growed up,
谈个恋爱
and you’ve actually dated a woman,
你就会觉得好笑了
you’ll think it’s hilarious.
好了 我们去大马厩吧
That’s it. Let’s go up to the big barn.
你这边完事了 走吧
You’re done. Let’s go.
罗伊德 把骡子赶出去
Lloyd, let’s get them mules out of the field.
我们去把流动炊事车清理一下
Let’s clean up that chuck wagon.
我们今年夏天要弄尖刺营地 明白吗
We’re running a spike camp this summer, understand?
伊森 走吧
Ethan, come on.
等等 尖刺营地是什么
Wait, what’s a spike camp?
38块
It’s 38 even.
可以捐点钱吗
Care to donate to the jar fund?
请帮助支付医药费
谢谢
当然
Sure.
不用了
Oh, I’m good.
你应该开个”资助我”的页面
You know, you should start a “GoFundMe” Page.
那是什么
What’s that?

It’s, um…
全世界都可以捐赠的泡菜罐
It’s a pickle jar the whole world can reach.
你男友吗
Your boy?
你都搞捐赠了 他还打你
Dealing with this and he still does that to you?
你也被人打了
Someone’s doing it to you, too.
以后不会了
Not anymore they’re not.
怎么
How…
你怎么做到的
How did you make him stop?
我男友把他的头按进墙里
My boyfriend put his head through a wall,
我用一个八磅重的烟灰缸砸了他的头
then I smashed his skull with an eight pound ashtray.
新男友
New boyfriend.
大烟灰缸
Big-ass ashtray.
这只是个建议
It’s just a thought…
普罗维登斯酒店管理公♥司♥怎么了
What’s Providence Hospitality?
他们是个麻烦
It’s a problem.
多麻烦
How big?
他们不会继续惹麻烦了
They don’t get any bigger.
别告诉老爸 可以
Listen, don’t tell Dad. Okay?
我挂了 有个混♥蛋♥站在我们的河里
I gotta go, some asshole’s standing in our river.
你好啊
How ya doing?
你这是非法入侵
You’re trespassing!
非法入侵
Trespassing!
什么
What?
滚出我们的河
Get out of our fucking river.
不行 那是非法入侵
I can’t That would be trespassing.
这傻♥逼♥
This fucking guy…
我发现这个山谷里的女人越来越时髦了
I see the women in this valley have gotten a lot more fashionable.
是吗
Yeah?
我发现齐本德尔改变了假牙政策
I see Chippendale’s changed their policy on capped teeth.
什么
What’s that?
骂你呢
It’s an insult.
算了
Never mind.
骂人也得让给人听懂啊
Only an insult if I understand it.
其实不用
Yeah, that’s not true.
但是这话下次再说吧
But that’s a conversation for another time.
其实根本没有下次了
That we’ll never have.
河的两岸都是私人领地
Both sides of the river are private property.
我知道 所以我出不去啊
I know. That’s why I can’t get out.
你怎么进来的
Well, how did you get in?
上游有个地方是我家的
My family owns a place upriver.
十字溪农场 你知道吗
Cross Creek Ranch. You know it?
嗯 可是那在上游五英里啊
Yeah, that’s five miles upstream.
还好我精力旺盛
I was blessed with stamina.
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt it.
我打高尔夫 一天能打36个洞
When I played golf, I’d do 36 holes in a day.
我更喜欢这样
I like this much better.
这很像高尔夫 不过把球换成了鱼
It’s just like golf, but with fish.
一起吃个晚饭吗
You have any interest in dinner?
不用了
No.
我不是特指今晚
I meant in general.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!