总之 我只是
Anyway, I’m just…
我在找上楼的路
I’m trying to find my way upstairs.
我懂 厨房♥一左转
Yeah, I know… You make a left turn out of that kitchen
就进入迷宫了
and you’re in a damn maze.
可不是嘛
Ain’t that the truth.
莫妮卡 我一直没机会说声对不起
You know, Monica, I never got to say I’m sorry.
我只是让他去喂个马
I just sent him down there to feed his horse.
想让他担点责任
Trying to give him some responsibility,
虽然这不关我的事 但我应该和你打个招呼的
not that it’s my place, but I should’ve asked.
他被抓走并不是你的错
It’s not your fault that they took him.
你能把他带回来 我真是感激不尽
And I can’t thank you enough for bringing him back.
这是大家的功劳
Well, we all got him back.
凯斯以前总跟我说保住这个地方
Kayce used to tell me what a war it was for you,
对你来说是一场战争
keeping this place.
150年前 这片土地属于我的人♥民♥时
When this land belonged to my people a hundred and fifty years ago,
孩子被偷 男人被杀
children were stolen and men were killed.
家人像牲畜一样被赶了出去
Families herded away like cattle.
什么都没变
And nothing’s changed.
但现在印第安人变成你了
Except you’re the Indian now.
也许吧
Maybe so.
凯斯说
Um, Kayce said that
你要在牛群附近建营地
you’re building a camp near the cattle.
是啊 我也没办法
Yeah. Don’t have much choice.
有人想杀牛或者偷牛
Or someone will try to kill or steal them, too.
能帮我个忙吗
Will you do me a favor?
尽管说
Anything.
你能带上泰特吗
Would you take Tate with you?
抬头就能看见星星应该是最有效的药了
I can’t think of a better medicine than stars for a ceiling.
你可以帮我吗
Would you do that for me?
当然
Of course.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
莫妮卡
Monica?
楼梯在那边
Stairs are back there.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 坐副驾啊
All right, coming shotgun there, huh?
把马送回马厩
Stick that horse back in the barn.
把你的装备从工棚拿出来
Move your gear out of the bunkhouse.
拿到哪
Move it where?
屋子里
The lodge.
为什么
Why?
因为我不能让牲畜委员会委员住在工棚
‘Cause I can’t have the Livestock Commissioner living in the bunkhouse.
我明天会正式任命
I’ll make the appointment official tomorrow.
如果你再背叛我
And if you betray me again,
我就当没你这个儿子 明白吗
you are dead to me, son. You understand?
明白 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.

Dad.
我不会背叛你的
I won’t betray you.
我保证
You have my word.
迟早会知道你说话算不算话
Well, we’re about to find out what that’s worth.
凯斯 你和里普领着牧人赶牛
Kayce, you and Rip take the wranglers, start pushing the herd.
我们跟着你们
We’ll be right behind.
走吧
All right, let’s go.
看好他
Keep an eye on him.
你知道我会的
You know I will.

I’m, uh…
委员会的事很抱歉
I’m sorry about the Commission.
但我♥干♥不来
It’s just not me.
你是我儿子
You’re my son.
我很了解你
I know exactly who you are.
永远也不要为此道歉
And don’t you ever be sorry for it.
准备好了 老大
We’re ready here, boss.
世上没有比这里更美的景色了
Nothing prettier on this earth.
真是太自♥由♥了
It’s as free as a man can be.
让人不禁怀疑
Makes you wonder…
我们都不在了 谁来养活这个世界
Who’s gonna feed this world when there’s none of us left.
没有人 罗伊德
Nobody, Lloyd.
这个世界就会挨饿了
This world’s just gonna go hungry.
佐罗 佩德罗
Zorro, Pedro…
我回农场了
I’ll head back to the ranch.
你们没问题吧
You guys good?
-嗯 -好好享受
– Yeah. – Enjoy.
他们以前就是这样吗 爷爷
This how they used to do it, Grandpa?
没错
Just like this.
你跑过去看看
Why don’t you run up there,
能不能最后再捡点柴火
see if you can steal some of the last kindling?
他们有停止命
They have a cease and desist order.
州法♥院♥在这里没有管辖权
State court has no authority here.
-让他们滚 -这不是州法♥院♥签发的
– Get them out of here. – State court didn’t issue it.
海伦纳的巡回法庭
Circuit court out of Helena.
你是雷恩沃特主席的律师吗
Are you council for Chairman Rainwater?
我就是雷恩沃特主席
I am Chairman Rainwater.
埃利斯·斯蒂尔 我的律所代表市场股票
Ellis Steele, my firm is representing Market Equities.
你最好通过法律委员会和我对话
It would be best if you spoke through legal council.
我可以自己来
I’ll speak for myself.
没有律师在场或建议
Without council present or advising,
你可以声称自己能力不足
you could claim lack of capacity
法庭可以废除任何提议或暗示的协议
and the court could nullify any agreement suggested or implied.
你是说我听不懂你说话吗
Are you saying I’m incapable of understanding you when you speak?
目前我还不确定
Unclear at the moment.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you this:
等我完事了
When I’m done,
我的委托人立场会很明确
my client’s position will be perfectly clear.
蒙大拿州立师范学校
美国历史课 教师 莫妮卡·朗
今天上午11点
看看你们
Look at you guys.
我以为在室外上一天课
I thought moving the class outside for a day
能让你们放下手♥机♥
would get you off your phones,
但你们还是盯着各自的小屏幕
but you’re still staring at your tiny screens.
给素未谋面的人的照片点赞
liking photos of people you’ve never met
互相评论彼此的生活
and commenting on their lives while they comment on yours.
你们知道你们生活的世界发生了什么吗
Do you have any idea what is happening in the world you live in?
你们觉得屏幕上的照片
Do you think that the photo on your screen
和这个的世界有关联吗
has anything to do with that world?
你们生活的世界正在慢慢缩小
The world you live in is slowly shrinking.
有一小撮男人把你们的世界买♥♥了下来
There is a tiny group of men who are buying it
扒光脱尽 向你们贩卖♥♥他们提取的东西
and stripping it naked and selling you what they extract.
他们在强♥暴♥你们的世界 把夺走的东西再卖♥♥给你们
They are raping your world and selling you what they take.
他们贩卖♥♥你们喝的水 呼吸的空气
I mean, they sell you the water you drink, the air you breathe
你们却像羊一样排队等着
and you line up for it like sheep.
他们会杀害你们的兄弟 偷走你们的孩子
They will kill your brother and steal your child
污染你们所爱的一切
and pollute everything you love.
你们根本注意不到
And you’ll never notice because you’re so hypnotized
因为你们被一个不存在的世界催眠了
by a world that doesn’t exist.
好吧
Well…
真是浪费我的时间
What a waste of my fucking time.
房♥子就像船
You know, houses are like boats:
它们需要洗礼
they need to be Christened.
我也这么想过
Well, the thought’s crossed my mind.
敬你的新家
To your new house.
谢谢
Thank you.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
我再给你倒一杯
Let me pour you another.
不用了 我就要那个 过来 亲爱的
No, no, no, you don’t. I’ll take that one. Come here, honey.
别担心那只狼 妈妈们
Don’t worry about that wolf, mamas.
我不会让它得逞的
I won’t let him get to you.
爸爸还没回来
Dad’s not back yet.
他回不来
Not coming back.
他今晚要守着牛群
He’s with the herd tonight.
他的活算简单的
He got the easy job.
你去哪
Where are you going?
没事的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!