先生 我想谢谢你来着
Well, sir, I wanted to… thank you.
我只是一直没有
You know, I just haven’t had, uh…
找到机会
…been the right time.
不用 那房♥子是你应得的 里普
No need. You deserve that house, Rip.
不 先生 我
No, sir, I’m, uh…
我说的是那封信
I’m talking about the letter.
从来没有人给我写过这样的信
Nobody’s ever given me anything like that before.
既然我们今年夏天要在这里盯着
Anyways, if we’re gonna staked out this summer,
还是多找些牧人吧
we ought to get some more wranglers, you know?
我们很快就会人手不足
We’re gonna run out of hands pretty quick around here.
你雇的那个女孩呢
What happened to that girl you hired?
她是流浪者 来来去去的
She’s a drifter. Drifters drift.
你懂的
You know how it is.
是啊 这样也好
Yeah. Probably for the best.
工棚最好不要有女孩
Girl in the bunkhouse was a disaster waiting to happen.
其实工棚还挺消停的
She actually, uh, she kept the bunkhouse pretty honest.
-真的吗 -是的
– That a fact? – Yes, sir.
交给你了 工棚归你管
I’ll leave it to you. You run the bunkhouse.
先生 凯斯知道吗
Sir, does Kayce know that?
是凯斯的主意
It was Kayce’s idea.
找到人我会告诉你的
I’ll let you know what I find.
去吧
You do that.
如果你
If you, uh…
你再雇女孩的话 必须找刻薄或者丑的
you hire another girl, she needs to be mean or ugly.
二选一
One of the two.
我不希望有坠入爱河的牛仔
Last thing I need is some love-struck cowboy
上错了床 明白吗
climbing in the wrong bunk, know what I mean?
刻薄或者丑 遵命
Mean or ugly. Yes, sir.
没事吧
Everything all right?
家里没人
Well… There’s no one at the house.
谷仓也没人
No one at the barn.
感觉有点孤单
Just feeling kinda lonely.
孤单
Lonely, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
这可不行
Well, we can’t have that.
-肯定不行 -嗯
– Can’t do that. – No.
怎么办
What do we do?
你这个倒霉孩子 现在出现了
You are one lucky son of a bitch, you show up now.
宝贝 现在怎么办
Baby, what do we do?
想看就让它看吧
If he wants to watch, we just let him watch.
看 他睡着了
Look at him. He’s sleeping.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
我以为他再也睡不着了
Oh, I never thought he’d sleep again.
我也这么以为
I thought the same thing.
每天都像这样就好了
I wish our lives were like this every day.
就像这样
Just like this.
可以啊
It can be.
不 不行
No, it can’t.
已经成为过去了
Used to be.
我们原来一百万年的生活方式
But now the way we used to live for a million years is…
变成了一个活动
it’s just an event.
周末或假日的活动
Something we do on weekends or holidays.
我每天都可以这样
I could do this every day of my life just like this.
如果你想要这样的生活 就说出来
If that’s what you want, just say it.
这就是我想要的生活
That’s what I want.
好的
Okay.
我保证会想办法帮你实现的
Then I promise I’ll find a way to give it to you.
我会耐心等待的
I’ll find the patience to wait.
这并不容易 你知道吗
It won’t be easy, you know?
你得放弃很多
You’ll have to give up a lot.
宝贝 和你在一起什么都不容易
Baby, nothing’s easy with you.
我已经放弃了我的一切
And I’ve given up everything I got.
我就知道星星能帮到他
I knew the stars would help him.
和你的狼群失散了吗
Lost your pack, huh?
不知道该去哪里
Don’t know where to go.
你在找朋友
You’re looking for friends.
看着我
Look at me…
我不是你的朋友
and know that I am not your friend.
我是你的敌人
I’m your enemy.
由不得你喜不喜欢
Whether I like it or not, I am.
这里没什么值得你留恋的 好吗
There’s nothing for you here, okay?
你可以回归森林 但山谷是我的
I’ll give you the forest, but the valley is mine.
牛群是我的
The cattle are mine.
如果你想夺走 我就杀了你
If you try to take them, I’ll kill you.
我父亲也可以
My father could do that…
跟动物说话 它们也会听
…talk to animals and they’d listen.
我都不知道它有没有在听
I’m not sure if he was listening.
它在听 儿子
He was listening, son.
抱歉吵醒你了
Sorry to wake you.
你没吵醒我
You didn’t wake me.
你听到河水声了吗
You hear that river?
地球上有七十亿人
There’s seven billion people on the planet
没人知道我在这里
not one of them know I’m here.
一个人都没有
Not one.
谁都不知道
Not a goddamn soul.
晚安 爸
Good night, Dad.
爱你
I love you.
舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥
他们买♥♥了你应该不奇怪吧
Shouldn’t surprise you they bought it.
要是我们买♥♥的就好了
Wish we’d bought it.
我不奇怪他们买♥♥了
It doesn’t surprise me they bought it.
我奇怪的是他们居然知道
Surprises me they knew about it.
这么大的公♥司♥想在这个山谷发展
I mean, if a company this big wants to develop in this valley,
应该先找我们吧
we are the first call, right?
但他们没找
But we weren’t.
现在纽约的律师大摇大摆地
And now I have New York attorneys swaggering
走过我们的牧场
through our fucking fields.
谁是市场股票的主要竞争对手
Who is Market Equities main competition?
米高梅 万豪
MGM. Marriott.
万豪有什么是他们没有的
What does Marriott own that they don’t?
滑雪场
Ski resort?
那里离机场一个半小时路程 鲍勃
But we’re an hour and a half from an airport, Bob.
太远了
It’s too remote for…
他们不是要接手度假村
Okay, they’re not taking over a resort.
他们要建机场
They’re building an airport.
但他们没有理由建机场啊
But there’s no reason to build an airport
那里根本没有滑雪场
because there is no ski resort.
你在内政部认识谁
Who do you know at the Department of the Interior?
我认识内政部长
I know the Secretary of the Interior.
打给他 看看市场股票有没有租赁权
Call him. Find out if they gave them a lease.
他们要建机场和滑雪场
They are building an airport and a ski resort…
然后在周围建立一座新城市
And then they’re gonna build a city around it.
周围的地能买♥♥多少买♥♥多少 贝丝
Buy everything you can around them, Beth.
全买♥♥了
Everything.
他们怎么知道这个地方的
How the fuck did they know about this place?
大通银行在管理他们的资金吗
I mean, does Chase manage their funds?
应该是高盛集团
Goldman, I think.
好吧
All right.
谁是那里对冲基金的大佬
Who’s the big, swinging dick in hedge funds over there?
高盛集团的热门对冲基金是谁在管理
Who runs the hot hedge funds at Goldman?
麦卡·格林伯格的基金 还有罗尔克·莫里斯
There’s Micah Greenberg’s fund, and Roarke Morris.
他的基金非常火
His fund’s on fire.
谁的主营房♥地♥产♥
All right, who’s heavy in real estate?
罗尔克
Roarke.
他运作度假村的过桥贷款
He bridges lines of credit on resort properties
然后卖♥♥给他的基金
then sells them to his fund.
骗局
Fucking shell game.
他的名字叫什么
All right, what’s his first name?
罗尔克
Roarke.
这是他的名字吗
That’s his first name?
这就不是名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!