Not a fucking first name.
罗尔克·莫里斯
逗我呢
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
你认识他吗
You know him?
很像露西尔·鲍尔和法比奥生的孩子
Um, it’s like Lucille Ball and Fabio had a kid
而我得去和他做个交易
and I have to go make a fucking deal with him.
该死
Goddamn it.
苏珊 帮我找找
Uh, Susan, would you, uh…
十字溪农场的地址 谢谢
Get me the address for Cross Creek Ranch, please.
马上
Coming your way.
我先和那个傻♥逼♥谈谈 看他们有什么计划
Let me go talk to dip-fuck first, see what their plans are.
回聊
Call you later.
股票市场
Market Equities.
舒瓦茨和梅耶
Schwartz and Meyer.
你是鲍勃·施瓦茨的女人
You’re Bob Schwartz’s girl.
我不是任何人的女人
I’m nobody’s girl.
反正是某人的女人
You’re somebody’s girl.
先别唱比利·乔的歌♥了 好吗
Okay, let’s stop speaking in Billy Joel songs for starters, okay?
运动俱乐部
The Sporting Club.
-杰克逊·布朗 -什么
– Jackson Browne. – What?
《某人的女人》是杰克逊·布朗唱的
“Somebody’s Girl” is Jackson Browne.
好吧 我的错 你个混♥蛋♥
Okay, my mistake, you fucking cheese dick.
-运动俱乐部 -怎么了
– The Sporting Club. – Yeah?
很适合建机场
Good place for an airport.
是的
It is.
什么样的机场
What kind of airport?
你和你兄弟用的私人机场吗
Is it the kind of airport for you and your buddies’ Gulfstreams?
更大一点
Thinking a little bigger than that.
大多少
How much bigger?
两个航站楼 52个闸口
Two terminals. Fifty-two gates.
为什么选这里
Why here?
首先 这里没什么风
Wind. For one. There isn’t much.
我想建在利文斯顿东北部 但是
Could build northeast of Livingston, but …
风太大了
Too much wind.
说实话吧 没人喜欢下了飞机
And let’s be honest, people don’t want to fly,
再开一个小时车去滑雪
then drive another hour to ski.
这就是大天空滑雪场不火的原因
It’s why Big Sky never took off.
那里有美国最大的山
It’s the largest mountain in America.
西半球最好的雪 可是没人去滑雪
The best snow in this hemisphere and the slopes are empty
就是因为要开车
because of the drive.
人们就是这么懒
People are just that goddamn lazy.
你拿到林务局的租赁权了吗
Did you secure a forest service lease?
我什么都没拿到
I didn’t secure anything.
我只是管理了一个他们投资的基金
I manage a fund that invests their capital.
我是董事会成员 所以我知道发生的事
I sit on the board so I know what’s happening,
但我无法控制
but I don’t control what’s happening.
而你们
You, on the other hand…
民兵和赌场老板杀害竞争对手
Militias and casino owners killing their competition.
太酷炫了
It’s fucking fascinating.
老西部 还是很狂野
The Old West. Still wild.
以后不会了
Not anymore.
我们来了以后就不会了
Not when we get here.
这些破事到此为止了
All that shit stops.
想得挺美啊
Think so, do you?
假装你的家人不住在这里
Pretend your family doesn’t live here.
假装你对这个地方一无所知
Pretend you don’t know anything about this place.
你的最终目的是什么
What would your end game be?
我会打造一个公园城
I’d turn it into Park City.
这才对嘛 丹·詹金斯是个聪明人
Now you’re talking. Dan Jenkins was a smart guy.
但他的梦想还不够大
But his dreams just weren’t big enough.
既然能建城市
Why dream about building golf courses
还建什么高尔夫球场
when you can build cities?
而你 你家是山谷最大的地主
And you, your family’s the largest landowner in the valley,
你让舒瓦茨和梅耶公成为了第二大地主
you’ve made Schwartz and Meyer the second largest.
别跟我装无辜
Don’t play babe in the woods with me.
你从盐湖城就开始从事猎头了
You’ve been head-hunting since Salt Lake.
我觉得这样问很可笑 但我很好奇
I feel ridiculous asking this, but I’m just so curious about
你的猪脑子是怎么长的
how your pickled mind works:
你考虑过住在这里的农场主吗
have you given any thought at all to the ranchers who live here?
他们怎么办
And what’ll happen to them?
他们怎么办
What’ll happen to them?
他们不用再当农场主了
They won’t have to be ranchers anymore
因为他们都发财了
because they’re all so fucking rich.
回答得漂亮
Good answer.
我爸告诉过我
My dad told me once:
总有一天
there will come a day
唯一尊贵的工作就是钓鱼
when the only noble job left is fishing
因为没人能找到拥有海洋的方法
because no one’s figured out a way to own the ocean.
-这也是暂时的 -没错
– Yet. – That’s right.
我正在想办法
I’m working on it.
可不嘛
I bet you are.
走的时候 小心别轧到花
Mind the flowers when you leave.
好的
Will do.
这妹子我喜欢
I like this girl.
黄石
达顿农场
西班牙人吗
That Spanish?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
不过我告诉你 她挺给力的
I’ll tell you one thing, though: she’s a hand.
技术肯定没问题
Ride the hair off a horse, that’s for damn sure.
但我们需要一个会说英语的人
But we need someone who can speak English.
你在哪学的牛仔
Where’d you learn to cowboy?
不是西班牙语 是得州话
That’s ain’t Spanish. That’s Texan.
这哪是得州话 她在胡扯
That’s ain’t Texan. That’s gibberish.
不 她肯定是得州人
No, I’m telling you, it’s Texan.
我一英里外就能闻出来 你叫什么名字
I can smell ’em a mile away. What’s your name?
泰特
Teeter.
什么
What’s that?
泰 特
Tee-ter.
你听懂了吗 她好像说的是”彼得”
Did you hear that? I think she’s saying “Peter”.
你叫彼得吗
Your name Peter?
我看起来像叫彼得吗
Do I look like my fucking name is Peter,
你个臭傻♥逼♥
you skunk-hard motherfucker?
她刚刚说我是傻♥逼♥
She just called me a motherfucker.
你应该听得懂吧
You understood, that, didn’t you,
你个罗圈腿傻屌♥
you bow-legged bastard.
你看起来就像躺在什么医疗装置上
Hey, you look like you all got bent over on one of them nurse things,
被♥操♥着屁♥眼♥ 操的膝盖都弯了
fucked up the ass ’til your knees buckled.
这种女孩送去高中
This is the kind of girl that got drove to high school
都得戴冰球头盔的
wearing a damn hockey helmet.
她会像野火一样烧穿工棚的
She’s gonna go through the bunkhouse like wildfire.
她很完美 相信我 雇她吧
She’s perfect. Trust me. Hire her.
什么情况
What is this?
小小的招聘会
A little job fair.
现在开始雇女牛仔了吗
Hiring cowgirls now?
黄石的男女机会平等
We’re equal opportunity here at Yellowstone.
再说了 女人干得多 吃得少
Plus, women work twice as hard and eat half as much.
你真是太有才了 你知道吗
You’re a real renaissance man, you know that?
低调 低调
Don’t tell anybody, now.
看到我父亲了吗
Seen my father?
嗯 他去夏季营地了
Yeah, he’s up at summer camp.
其他人都去了
With everyone else.
他不接电♥话♥
He’s not answering his phone.
他故意的
Well, that’s by design.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我可以给他捎个口信
I can get a message to him if you want.
没事
Nothing’s wrong.
只是人生
It’s just life.
一直在变
Always changing.
这是他唯一不愿意看到的
The one thing he doesn’t want it to do.
回头见
See you soon.
也许吧
Maybe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!