我们已经过了”欲擒故纵”的年纪了吧 贝丝
We’re well past playing “hard to get”, don’t you think, Beth?
你和我
You and me,
“欲擒故纵”永远也玩不腻 宝贝
we’re never past playing “hard to get”, baby.
急救护理
看清是谁干的了吗
You get a good look at who did it?

Yeah.
看清了 就是那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, it was those sons of bitches over there.
你把他们关在哪里
Where you holding ’em?
几个骑牛者看到他们上了她的车
Couple bull riders saw ’em getting in her truck.
拦住了他们 替我们拖住了他们
Tackled ’em and held ’em for us.
-他们在马厩 -好
– They’re in the horse stall. – Okay.
这些混♥蛋♥得吸取一点教训
These fuckers need to learn a lesson.
治治他们 让他们跟县监狱的罪犯都讲讲
Something they’ll tell every criminal in county jail who’ll listen.
你有什么主意吗
You got any ideas?
在这里不行 人太多了
Can’t do it here. There’s too many people.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
女士
Ma’am.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma’am?
我能看看你的卡车和拖车有什么损失吗
Do you mind if I see if they did any damage to your truck and trailer?
当然
Sure.
能把钥匙给我吗
May I see your keys?
很好 哪辆
Great, which rig is it?
黑色卡车的那辆
It’s the black one with the black truck.
好的
Okay.
我摆平那些混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna take care of those pieces of shit.
在拖车等我
I want you to meet me at the trailer.
别说出去 好吗
Keep the zips on, okay?
-知道了 -去吧
– Got it. – Go.
看这里 混♥蛋♥
Look up here, assholes.
你们的行为应该被绞死
I oughta hang you for what you did.
但如果你们愿意 我也可以给你们上一课
But this could be a teaching moment if you let it.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
他们应该吸取教训了
I think they learned their lesson.
很好 把这些混♥蛋♥送监狱吧
Good. Let’s take these assholes to jail.
好了 小子们
All right, boys.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你都干了什么
What the hell did you do?
没完没了
Always fucking something.
你在干什么
What in the fuck are you doing now?
35年来 我从未独自待在这个农场过
In 35 years, I’ve have never been alone on this ranch.
现在没人了 里普
And we’re all alone, Rip.
我们想做什么都行
We can do whatever we want.
宝贝 你一直在做你想做的事
Baby, you’ve been doing whatever you want
你的一生都在做
your whole damn life.
但没人能看见我们
But no one can see us.
我们可以脱♥光♥
We could take off all our clothes
在农场裸奔
and we could go running naked through the field,
没人会知道的
and no one will know about it.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what,
你去农场裸奔
why don’t you run butt-ass naked through that field,
我穿着牛仔裤坐在这里 看着你
and I’ll sit here in my jeans and I’ll watch you do it,
你觉得怎么样
what do you say?
你有什么想做却没做的事
Is there anything you ever wanted to do that you didn’t do
因为所有人会盯着你 质问你
because everybody would watch you and question you
现在可以不管他们
and now doing it is in spite of them
而是因为别的
and it’s about something else
你想象的那一刻
and the moment you imagined is not
并不是你活着的那一刻
the moment that you were living?
你明白吗
Does that make sense to you?
说实话 我完全没听懂
Honestly, I don’t even know what you just said.
我想做一件事
You know, there is something I want to do.
留在这里
Just, uh, just stay here.
有意思
This sounds interesting.
我们要在土里干 是吗
We’re fucking in the dirt, aren’t we?
稍微沾点土吧
Maybe in a little bit.
但我们先跳支舞吧
But first we’re gonna dance.
还有饼干吗
Any more biscuits?
应该还有很多
Yeah, well, I think there’s plenty.

There you go.
这点可不够
I’m gonna need more than that.
好吧
All right.
再来一个
Another one.
你和你父亲一样
You’re just… You’re just like your father.
你知道我妻子
You know my wife…
她以前会烤满满两个荷兰锅的饼干
she used to make two Dutch ovens full of biscuits:
一锅给你♥爸♥ 一锅给我们
one for your father and one for the rest of us.
他会站在火堆旁问他妈妈”还要多久”
He’d stand right by the fire and ask his mother, “How long?”.
然后她说”五分钟”
And she’d say, “Five more minutes”.
这对我妻子来说只是”很快”的意思
Which just meant “soon” to my wife.
并不代表真的是五分钟
It didn’t mean five minutes.
有时也不止半小时
Didn’t mean thirty minutes sometimes…
他会跺脚撅嘴
He’d stomp off and pout
然后走开 回来再问一次
and walk away and come back and ask again
这个对话能持续一个小时
and that shit would go on for an hour…
饼干终于烤好以后
And when they were finally ready,
他就只拿一盘饼干
he’d take a plate of biscuits, nothing else,
坐在火光边
and he’d just go sit at the edge of the firelight
背对着我们 双手并用 狼吞虎咽的
with his back to us and he’d just go at it with both his hands.
真的很好吃
They were really good.
有什么好笑的 真的很好吃嘛
Why is that funny? They were really good.
像野狗一样
Like a wild dog.
在荷兰锅旁站了一个小时后
After an hour of standing over that Dutch oven,
她会坐在我旁边
she’d sit beside me,
头发乱糟糟的 一股烟味
her hair a mess, smelling like smoke,
她压根不喜欢烤饼干 所以非常生气
madder than hell because she hated cooking those damn biscuits.
我看着她说
And I looked at her and said,
“亲爱的 你给他什么他都吃
“Sweetheart, he’ll eat anything you put in front of him.
给他做点不用花这么长时间的东西呗”
Just make him something else that doesn’t take all night.”
你妈妈看着我说”我知道
Your mom looked at me and she said: “I know.
但如果我不做 我真的没办法看着他吃”
But if I don’t make ’em I can’t watch him eat them.”
然后她进了帐篷
Then she went to the tent,
躺下睡着了
laid down and fell asleep.
我们要打烙印 所以我比她先起
We were branding so I was up before her.
那是她对我说的最后一句话
That was the last thing she ever said to me.
在她的生日 我还在给牛打上烙印
Branding cattle on her goddamn birthday.
让人不禁好奇这一切的意义
Makes you wonder the point of it all.
找到深爱的人 然后失去他们
Find someone you love so much just to lose them.
我也希望相信这是上帝的安排 但我
I’d like to believe there’s a plan to it all, but I…
我看不到
I don’t see a plan.
因为我们就在其中 爸
That’s just ’cause we’re inside it, Dad.
我们看到安排了
We see the plan.
我们正站在上面
We’re standing on it.
是吧 可能吧
Yeah. Guess we are.
这是来自甜草谷监狱的付费电♥话♥
This is a collect call from the Sweet Grass Valley jail.
请按1接听电♥话♥
Please press one to accept this call.
达顿委员 长官
Comm… Commissioner Dutton, sir?
亨顿探员
Agent Hendon?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
长官 出事了
Um, no, sir, it’s not.
我有
I, um… I’ve got a…
长官 我们有麻烦了
Sir, we have a problem.
达顿委员 长官
Commissioner Dutton, sir?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!