Did you talk to anyone?
没有 我照你说的做了
No, I did everything the way you said to do it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
杰米 如果有什么问题 我必须得知道
Jamie, if there’s a problem I need to know about it–
没有问题
There’s no problem.
现在谎言就是真♥相♥
The lie is the truth now.
谎言就是真♥相♥ 永远的真♥相♥
The lie is the truth and it is the truth forever.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
你只能靠自己了
You’re on your fucking own with this.
你自己编造真♥相♥吧
Make up your own truth.

Shit!
兰迪
Randy?

Fuck!
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我们几年前就该这么做了
We should have done this years ago.
我们可以在这里放小公牛放到12月
We can run stockers out here ’till December.
那是你的新员工吗
That your new hire?
是的
Yes sir.
她怎么上去的
How did she get up there?
靠 我也不知道
Shit, I haven’t figured that one out yet.
她像甲虫一样爬了上去
She ran up it like a damn beetle.
开了眼了
Never seen anything like it.
科尔比 几点了
Colby, what time it is?
吉米 太阳在你正上方
You know, Jimmy, when the sun’s directly above you,
你觉得现在几点了
what time do you think that is?
吉米 你要去哪里吗
Jimmy, you got somewhere you need to be?
不是 利文斯顿的资格赛3点开始
Oh, no, it’s just the qualifier in Livingston starts at 3.
如果弄完了 我可以
So if we’re done here, is it okay to…?
怎么了 我付你的钱不够吗
What’s the matter, I don’t pay you enough?
不是
No, sir.
不 我在存钱
No, I just been saving it up.
我终于有钱办职业卡了 所以
Finally got enough to get my pro card, so…
今晚是我的第一场排位赛
Tonight’s the first rodeo that counts toward my standings.
这种谋生方式太难了 吉米
It’s a rough way to make a living, Jimmy.
要是骑烈马摔断胳膊 就很难
You break an arm chasing buckles, it’s hard to…
很难继续打工了
it’s hard to stay on any man’s payroll.
明白
Yes, sir.
麻烦来了
Here goes the day.
州长要见我们
Governor wants to see us.
你是说州长想见你吧
You mean the Governor wants to see you.
我正在享受退休生活
I’m retired. And enjoying it.
她说的是我们俩
She said both of us.
我可以让直升机过来
I can bring the chopper out here.
一小时就能到海伦纳
We can be in Helena in an hour.
听起来很严重
Sounds important.
的确
Sounds like it.
如果真有那么严重 她应该来见我
If it’s that important, she shouldn’t mind coming to see me.
我在利文斯顿的牛仔竞技赛等她
And I’ll be at the rodeo in Livingston.
我们可以回来
Well, we can get back by–
我说了我在牛仔竞技赛等她
I said I’ll be at the rodeo.
我相信她的选民会很高兴看到她
I’m sure her voters would enjoy watching her
参与他们真正在乎的事情
partake in something they actually care about.
里普 决定一下今晚谁看牛群
Rip, decide who’s stayin’ with the herd tonight.
我就穿这身进城 我们
I’m gonna take this outfit to town and we’re, uh…
我们去看吉米竞技表演
we’ll go watch Jimmy rodeo.
好的 泰特
Okay. Hey, Teeter.
你今晚看牛群
You’re with the herd tonight.
科尔比 你陪着她
Colby, you stay with her, too.
我怎么能阻碍你和自然的亲密接触呢 科尔比
Who am I to come between you and nature, Colby?
快问快答 谁在上面
Hey, real, quick, who’s on top?
应该很明显吧
I don’t think there’s any debate about that.
我们去收拾一下进城
We’re gonna go get cleaned up, go into town.
祝你晚上过得愉快 伙计
You have a great night, buddy.
不要做我不会做的事
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
我希望你们俩
You know, I want both of you to just drop dead
立刻在我面前死去
right in front of me right now.
这是我的梦想
That would be a dream.
你很快就会有一个新梦想了
Oh, I think you’re gonna have a new dream in a little while.
玩得开心
All right, you all have fun.
照顾好我们的朋友 好吗
And take care of our friend, okay?
慢慢来 他是个浪漫主义者
And go slow, he’s a romantic.
你看起来像只拔了毛的鸡
Hey, hey, you look like a plucked mother fuckin’ chicken.
谢谢 别掉下来了
Thank you. Don’t fall.
好吗 上面真的很高
Okay? You’re really high up.
她的嘴真不饶人啊
That one’s got a real mouth on her.
我喜欢她
Yeah, I like that girl.
大家是不是都觉得我是山谷里最蠢的人
I guess everyone thinks I’m the dumbest man in the valley.
你可以握着她的手 里普
You can hold her damn hand, Rip.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
我的牧场还能有我不知道的事么
As if something could happen on my ranch I don’t know about.
真是的
Jesus Christ.
无名小孩
Kid drew No Name.
靠 那匹烈马太牛逼了
Oh, shit. That’s a nasty bronc there.
去年那家伙在全国牛仔竞技赛出场了十个回合
That son of a bitch last year bucked ten rounds at the NFR
所有人都被甩下来了
and he threw every one of them in the dirt.
一匹价值十万的烈马啊
A hundred thousand dollar bucking horse, right there, probably, huh?
让他一定要专注
Better get his head in the game.
靠 吉米
Oh shit. Jimmy?
你什么都不说吗
Ain’t gonna say nuthin’?
-嗯 我本来没想着过来的 -嗯
– Yeah, I didn’t really plan this out past walking up here. – Yeah.
我在三叉市见过你
I saw you in Three Forks.
得了89分 赢了我兄弟
Scored an 89. Beat my brother.
我没见过你 不然我肯定会记得
Yeah, I didn’t see you or I woulda remembered.
我当时在看台上
I was in the stands.
你是吉米·哈德森
You are Jimmy Hurdstram.

You, uh…
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
我说啦 我在三叉市见过你
Like I said. I saw you in Three Forks.
我叫米娅
I’m Mia.
咱俩好客套
Very professional of us.
我很想说点什么
I’m trying real hard to think of something to say.
但我真的不知道说什么
And just nothing’s coming out.
你可以约我啊
You could ask me on a date.
嗯 是的
I could. I could do that.
那就约啊
So, do it.
我可以和你约会吗
Wanna go on a date?
嗯 好啊
Yes. Yeah.
靠 有点简单啊
Shit, that’s kind of easy.
本来就不难呀
Ain’t supposed to be hard.
通常都很难吧 我也不知道
It’s usually pretty hard. I don’t know.
吉米
Jimmy.
-那是你♥爸♥吗 -算是吧
– That your dad? – Kind of, yeah.
-你第几个出场 -第三
– What’s your draw? – Third.
我会为你欢呼的
I’ll be cheering for you.
我不会让你失望的
I’ll give you something to cheer for.
祝你好运
Good luck.
蠢货
Hey, Dipshit.
请原谅 女士 我们还要赢牛仔竞技赛呢
Pardon us, ma’am. We’ve got a rodeo to win.
希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
我居然吻了你
Can’t believe I kissed you.
我不是那么主动的人
I’m not that forward.
我很喜欢 所以
I liked it, so…
吉米 天啊
Jimmy, Jesus.
你有没有经历过一个女孩看着你 你整个世界就停止了
Ever had a girl look at you and your whole world just stops?
每周六晚上都有
Every Saturday night.
好了 专注点
Now, come on, focus.
进去
Get your ass in there.
-你们看到她了吗 -我们看到了
– Did you see her? – Yes, we saw her.
看来今晚有位特别访客
Looks like we have a special visitor tonight.
蒙大拿州长佩里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!