‘Course not. She ain’t even 25 years old.
绕桶赛手就跟痔疮一样 离我越远越好
I need a barrel racer in my life like I need another hemorrhoid.
但我还是在这里帮她拿东西
But here I am anyway, toting her shit around.
你的女人养不起啊
That’s a lot of woman you got there.
你住在工棚里 怎么能满足她呢
She’s gonna want more than you can offer living in a bunkhouse.
我本来想靠骑烈马离开工棚的
Rodeo was supposed to be my way out of the bunkhouse.
骑烈马和当牛仔一样 不适合谈恋爱
Rodeo’s as bad on relationships as cowboying.
没办法分心的 吉米
Can’t be married to two things at the same time, Jimmy.
所以你在摔成这个鬼样子
That’s what got you banged up in the first place
因为你当时在想她
was thinking about her
没有好好骑那匹烈马
instead of that rocket you was getting on.
反正达顿先生也不让我骑了
Mr. Dutton says I can’t do it anymore anyway.
他也跟我说过一次
He told me that too, once.
就在他帮我付了一堆医院账单之后
Right after he paid a stack of my hospital bills.
但唯一能决定要不要继续骑烈马的人是你自己
But the only one that can decide if you rodeo is you.
要不我再参加一次
Maybe I can just do another event.
组队套索
Team rope, maybe.
你拿根十英尺长的绳子都套不到柱子
You can’t rope a post with a ten foot loop.
但我从来没见过骑烈马像你骑得这么好的
But you can sit a bucking horse like nothin’ I ever seen.
反正我退出以后是没见过了
Least well since I quit, anyway.
我不知道我该怎么办
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
别想太多
You gotta leave your brain out of it,
用心去决定
decide with your heart.
只有这样才不会后悔
It’s the only way you’ll ever have peace with it.
你什么时候决定退出的
When did you decide to quit?
我的身体替我做了决定
My body decided for me.
现在我每天早上能起床就不错了
Now, it’s all I can do to get out of bed every morning.
我想念那种感觉
I miss it.
嗯 我也很想念
Yeah. I miss it too.
谢谢
Thank you.
达顿委员
Commissioner Dutton.
真是太有意思了
It’s funny how I can say the same thing
这个称呼几周就换了三个人
and it mean three different people in just as many weeks.
世事无常嘛
Yeah, well, the more things change, you know.
希望不要换汤不换药
I certainly hope they don’t stay the same.
我也是
Me, too.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我们这里有个人失踪了
We’ve got a missing person.
我们这里经常有人失踪
We always have a missing person,
但我们人手老是不够
but we never have the resources to find them.
我已经忍♥不了了
I’m getting pretty tired of that staying the same.
我不知道我能帮多少忙
Well, I’m not sure how much help I can be
但我尽量 你是这个意思吧
but you’ve got it, if that’s what you’re asking for.
有三个探员在那附近
I got three agents close by.
三小时后到
Be there in three hours.
三个也行吧
Three more is something.
你只需要探员
Are you just looking for badges
还是志愿者也行
or do you need volunteers, too?
我们也在招募志愿者团体
We’re putting together volunteer groups as well.
我打个电♥话♥ 看看能不能在帮你找点人
I’ll make a call. See if I can’t get you some more.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来见我们
Appreciate you meeting us.
客气
My pleasure.
这是市场股票的首席执行官
This is Market Equities’ CEO.
-我是威拉·海斯 -杰米·达顿
– I’m Willa Hayes. – Jamie Dutton.
我们从哪里开始呢
Where should we start?
这是个好问题 杰米
That’s a really good question, Jamie.
我没有答案 我真的不知道
I don’t have the answer. I really don’t know.
我们可以先聊聊你妹的公♥司♥卖♥♥空我们的股票
We could start with your sister’s firm shorting our stock
现在已经成为华尔街的闹剧了
to the point it has become a Wall Street play.
-什么 -我们可以先聊聊那个
– Doing what? – We could start there.
我们也可以聊聊你现在的任职
We could start with being appointed to an office
正好可以没收你家人的财产
that very well could be tasked with condemning your family’s property,
但这是一个严重的利益冲突
but that’s an obscene conflict of interest.
现在谈论没收有点为时过早吧
I think it’s a bit premature to talk condemnation.
你们还没有对土地进行报价呢
You haven’t made an offer on the land.
州政♥府♥正在购买♥♥土地
The State is buying the land.
州政♥府♥还没有批准
The State hasn’t approved that.
州政♥府♥批准这样的收♥购♥
And to approve such a purchase the State
需要一个债券倡议
would require a bond initiative
在秋季投票之前
proposed and voted on by the assembly
得到州议会提议并表决通过
before being placed on the fall ballot.
但是你在这里一边要求
And yet, here you are, demanding that
州政♥府♥违反了自己的程序
the State violate its own procedures
一边指控州长违反程序
while you accusing the Governor of violating procedure.
成千上万的工作机会
Thousands of jobs.
成千上万的低薪服务工作
Thousands of low paying service jobs.
其他州的技术工人肯定会过来
Skilled labor, I’m sure, will come from out of state.
这会让房♥价进一步提高
Which will drive the home prices even higher,
前提是你们得逞了
if that’s possible.
你在抬高价格 把山谷的人逼走
You’re pricing people out of the valley.
他们已经被逼出了山谷 不关我的事
They’re already priced out of the valley. That’s not my doing.
这叫经济演化
It’s called economic evolution.
我不同意
I disagree.
你不是不同意
You don’t disagree.
你只是不希望这是真的
You just don’t want it to be true.
我有个建议
I have a proposal.
洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
不劳烦州政♥府♥买♥♥地了
Rather than the State buying the land,
我给你一个报价
I’m gonna make you an offer.
一亩一万 买♥♥你的五万亩地
Your fifty thousand acres for ten thousand dollars an acre.
这可是五亿
That’s five hundred million dollars.
你们永远也不会为钱发愁了
You’ll never be priced out of anything… ever again.
现在不要回答我 好好琢磨一下这个数字
Don’t answer me now. Let that number sink in.
我们和州长见面时再讨论这个问题
We’ll discuss this again at our meeting with the Governor.
看到那个表情了吗
You see that look?
欲望 对吧 搞定他肯定没问题
Desire. Right? We’ll close him.
他并不是最难搞定的人
I don’t think he’s the hard one to close.
把武器留在卡车里
I’d leave them weapons in the truck.
我们今天不执法
We ain’t enforcing no laws today.
好主意
That’s good thinking.
如果你们愿意的话 我可以再弄几匹
I can get a few more up here if you want.
谢谢
It’s appreciated.
我尽力了
This is all I could wrangle.
我也想再找点人
Wish there were more.
谢谢大家的帮助
It all helps.
伙计们 听着
All right, folks, listen up.
每个人相距十英尺
Everybody stays ten feet apart.
搜寻周围的区域
You scan the area around you.
不要只找塞拉 好吗
No don’t just look for Sila, right?
还要找衣服 脚印
You look for clothes, footprints,
一部手♥机♥ 一串钥匙
a phone, a set of keys.
如果你发现什么 不要碰它
If you find something, do not touch it.
你站在上面 然后大喊
You stand over it, and you shout “hey,”
挥舞你的手臂
and you wave your arm.
警官会过来的
An officer will come to you.
好了 行动吧
All right, let’s go.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我认识她
I know her.
好孩子
Good kid.
但这种事只会发生在好孩子身上
But this only happens to good kids.
那是狼吗
Is that a wolf?
郊狼
Coyote.
告诉他们别靠近了
Tell them not to come any closer.
大家停下
Everybody stop.
怎么了 他们找到什么了吗
What’s happening, did they find something?
是的
They found something.
现场交给你了 本
The scene is yours, Ben.
我们去通知她妈妈
Let’s go tell her mother.
布置现场
Set up a crime perimeter.
《骑野牛的人》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!