Let’s just continue with the illusion
我们是一个幸福的大家庭
that we’re one big, happy family.
这个家庭就是一个幸福的大家庭
That’s exactly what this family is.
原来的确是
Well, that’s exactly what it was.
现在嘛 我都不知道该用什么词形容了
I don’t know what the fuck to call it anymore.
-够了 我受够了 -不 拜托
– That’s it. That’s fucking it. – No, please.
还是我走吧
Allow me.
泰特 走吧
Come on, Tate. Let’s go.
这就是我们不在晚饭时谈论公事的原因
And that’s why we don’t talk about business at the dinner table.
以后不会了
Won’t do it again.
我去看看泰特
I’ll go check on Tate.
去吧
You do that.
走 杰伊 让他快点
Let’s go, Jay, keep his ass moving.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on.
给我一个名字
I need a name.
什么名字
What name?
雇佣你的混♥蛋♥
The motherfuckers that hired you.
我不会再问第二遍
I’m not gonna ask you again.
直接开始凌迟
I’m just gonna start cutting shit off of you.
罗尔克
Named Roarke.
市场股票的混♥蛋♥
Market Equity son of a bitch.
放我下来
Let me down.
为什么
Why would I do that?
我要杀了你 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m gonna kill you, you son of a bitch.
但是在此之前 我要拿回一个东西
But before I do, I’m gonna take something back.
你不配拥有这个烙印
You don’t deserve to wear this fucking brand.
沃克 来
Walker, over here.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
证明自己 得到我们的信任
You prove yourself and you have our trust.
如果你不愿意
You turn your back on me now
我就从你身上也拿点东西
and I’m gonna take something from you, too.
先生 我不认识你
Mister, I don’t know you.
但如果你有这个烙印 肯定是个坏人
But if you’re wearing that brand, you must be a bad man.
既然这群狗♥娘♥养♥的想要回去 那你肯定坏透了
And if these motherfuckers want it back, you must be even worse.
因果报应以各种形式和大小出现
Karma comes in all shapes and sizes.
看来今天就是我了
Looks like it’s me today.
你们按住了
Y’all best hold him.

All right.
你们想报仇 现在报了
You all wanted revenge. Well, now you got it.
但报仇是要付出代价的
But there’s a price to pay for revenge.
你们得付出代价
Now you gotta pay it.
他们没事
They’re all fine.
对不起
Sorry… to, uh…
我在餐桌上提起这件事
to bring that up at the dinner table.
这种事本来就不应该出现
Well, there shouldn’t be things like that
当然也就不用提起了
to discuss in the first place,
但这就是生活
but that’s life.
如果你没有注意到 生活就是残酷和漠然的
In case you haven’t noticed, it is cruel and uncaring.
你无法跟邪恶讲理 儿子
You can’t reason with evil, son.
邪恶想要什么就会索取 而且不会停止
Evil wants what it wants and won’t stop
直到胜利或者被消灭
until it’s won or you kill it.
消灭邪恶的唯一方法就是比它更卑鄙
The only way to kill it is to be meaner than evil.
这是你的最后一课 儿子
That’s going to be your last lesson, son:
如何比邪恶更卑鄙
how to be meaner than evil
但仍然爱着你的家人
and still love your family.
还可以享受日出
And still enjoy a sunrise.
怀俄明州
永远的西部
为什么你们都把尸体扔在这里
Why y’all dump them here?
因为这里一百英里之内没有人住
‘Cause no one lives within a hundred miles.
这个县没有人 没有治安官
It’s a county with no people, no sheriff,
也没有同龄的十二个陪审员
and no twelve jurors of your peers.
你们在那里一共扔了多少具尸体
So how many people y’all dumped out there?
周围三个州的人
Everyone from three states around
所有的秘密都被扔下了那个悬崖
dump their secrets off that cliff.
你想知道西部是怎么开拓的吗
You want to know how the west was won?
峡谷底部的骷髅就是答案
The skeletons at the bottom of that canyon is how.
你现在得想办法不要成为他们的一员
Now all you gotta do is figure out how to not be one of them.
提特
Teeter.
准备好了吗
You ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!