你肯定醉的不轻 才会这么做
You must’ve been really drunk to do that.
做什么
Do what?
这个
This.
你为什么要这么做
Why in the hell would you do that?
说来话长
It’s kind of a long story.
我有时间啊
I got time.
靠 我没有时间了
Oh, shit. No, I don’t.
我得走了
Get moving.
拉勒米 我们
Laramie, let’s…
不是吧
Seriously?
拉勒米 醒醒 迟到了
Laramie. Wake up. We’re late.
走吧
Let’s go.
今天你会感觉很漫长 罗伊德
Gonna be a long day, Lloyd.
毕竟你没怎么睡
Didn’t get much sleep.
黄石
第三季 第十集[季终]
如果你想找寻这里的回忆
If you’re looking for a connection to this place,
你是找不到的
you’re not gonna find it.
这里是租的
This is just a rental.
我想找的不是回忆
It’s not a connection to this place that I’m looking for.
我有兄弟姐妹 表亲吗
Do I have any brothers? Cousins? Sisters?
你想决定什么
What are you trying to decide?
我的家人
Who my family is.
那已经决定了
Well, that’s already been decided.
你在东蒙大拿州有几个表亲
You got a couple cousins in east Montana
还有一个同父异母的兄弟
and a half brother somewhere…
你爷爷躲在法戈的一家疗养院
Your grandfather is holed up in a nursing home in Fargo.
那个混♥蛋♥快一百岁了
Bastard’s nearly a hundred and he is living proof
他就是好人不长命的证明
that only the good die young.
还有我
And there’s me.
你知道我的过去
You know what I am.
你妈妈
And your mother…
我记得我出门 开长途拉牛
I remember I’d been out long-hauling goddamn cattle.
我回家时
I came home,
发现你在尖叫
and I found you screaming…
因为你快饿死了
’cause you were fucking starving.
你拿着一个旧裂纹管
You had a hold of an old crack pipe
吮吸它的一端
and you were sucking on the tip of it
你以为它是乳♥头♥
like it was a nipple…
边叫边吸
in between screams.
我发现她弯腰趴在水池上
And I found her bent over the sink
被一个胖子
by some fat piece of shit…
我知道你只有一次机会
and I knew that you had only one chance
但你的人生中不能有她
in life, and that was without her in it.
所以我动手了
So, I did what I did…
我夺走了她的生命 放弃了我的生命
I took her life and gave up mine.
都是为了你
For you…
现在看着你 可以说这是我
Looking at you now, I would say that it was probably
当时最好的选择
the best choice I could’ve made.
虽然约翰·杜顿养大了你
John Dutton may have raised you,
但他爱过你吗 儿子
but did he love you, son?
他现在爱你吗
Does he love you now?
他爱的是牧场
He loves a goddamn ranch.
这就是他所爱的一切
That’s all he’s ever loved.
你站在我的院子 就说明你已经知道了
You standing in my yard tells me you already knew it.
你只剩我一个家人了 儿子
I’m your family, son. I’m the only one you got.
我为之奋斗的一切
Everything that I worked for.
我之前的身份
Everything that I thought I was…
都要没了
I’m going to lose.
我从小的目标就是经营那个牧场
I was raised to run that ranch.
我把它变成了今天的样子
I built it into what it is today.
那就经营吧
Then run it.
它不是我的
It’s not mine.
那个牧场是非卖♥♥品 况且我也买♥♥不起
It’s not for sale. Not that I could afford it.
没有人买♥♥得起黄石
Nobody can afford Yellowstone.
黄石不是一个牧场
Yellowstone ain’t a ranch.
而是一个帝国 帝国是要靠抢的
It’s an empire. Empires you take.
我不知道该怎么抢
I don’t know how to do that.
这是地球上最简单的事情
Oh, it’s the simplest thing on earth.
杀了国王
You kill the King.
我不会杀人
I’m not a killer.
你没杀过人吗
You’ve never killed?
你杀过人
Yeah, you’ve killed.
你已经杀过人了
Of course, you’ve killed.
你是兰德尔家的人
You’re a Randall.
杀戮是我们唯一的天赋
And killing is our only gift.
抱歉
Sorry.
不用道歉
Don’t be sorry.
这需要时间
It takes time.
现在我明白你的感受了
Guess I know what it feels like to be you now.
是啊 而且还不止一方面
Yeah. In more ways than one.
我们搬到牧场是为了和你在一起
You know, we moved to the ranch to be with you
可你现在都不在牧场待着了
and now you’re never here.
这个牲畜委员会委员
This, uh… this livestock thing.
这是一份全职工作
It’s a full time job.
你挺喜欢的吧
You like it, don’t you?
我喜欢为了人去奋斗
I like having somebody to fight for.
而不是为了什么东西
Rather than some thing.
当你为一个东西奋斗时
When you fight for a thing,
它并不在乎输赢
the thing don’t care if you win or lose
因为它没有生命
because the thing ain’t alive.
但当你为人奋斗时 他们会在乎
But when you fight for people, they care.
是啊 这也是我喜欢的地方
Yeah, that’s what I like about it, too.
但我觉得东西也会在乎 土地也会在乎
But I think a thing can care. I think the land cares.
我明白你的意思 宝贝
I know you do, baby.
这就是我爱你的地方
That’s what I love about you.
我们真正关心的是
What we’re really concerned
是高收益和杠杆贷款
with is high yield and leverage loans…
过去的25年里
Interest rates globally have been in secular decline
全球利率一直在下降
for the past 25-plus years…
请留言 我回头打给你
Leave me a message and I’ll call you back.
就是看看你怎么样了
Just checking in with you
因为你一直没和我联♥系♥
’cause you haven’t checked in with me.
你的办公室有个阳台
You know, your office has a balcony.
我可在阳台以看到停车场
From the balcony, I see the parking lot.
我在屋顶可以看到保留地
From the roof I see the reservation.
我更喜欢停车场
I like the view of the parking lot better.
你可以祈祷我们不是你的人 但我们是的
You know, you can wish we weren’t your people, but we are.
这并不是我所祈祷的
That’s not what I wish.
那你在祈祷什么 安吉拉
What do you wish, Angela?
我祈祷我可以回到过去
I wish I could go back in time
告诉我们的人卖♥♥掉所有的武器
and tell our people to sell every weapon they have.
马匹
Every horse.
然后拿着钱去纽约
Then take that money and go to New York
雇佣市里最大的律师事务所
and hire the biggest law firm in the city.
如果可以的话 我们就不用站在这里了
If I could do that, we wouldn’t be standing here.
我们可以站在黄石的门口
We’d be standing at the gates of Yellowstone
依然称之为我们的家
and still calling it home.
我们还会站在那里的
We’ll stand there again.
和你在一起就不可能
Not with you we won’t.
所谓的道德根本不存在
There’s no such thing as morality.
有人拥有土地 也有人失去土地
There’s own the land and there’s lose the land.
这就是评判的标准
That’s all you’ll be judged by.
过程不重要
Not how you do it.
胜利者是不会被追究”过程”的
Winners are never judged by “how”.
那是给失败者留着的
They save that for the losers.
你一晚上都没回来
You had a long night.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
你杀了谁
Who’d you kill?
别问我这种问题 贝丝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!