你的马可以留在这里吃草
Your horses can graze here
当你为你父亲选位置的时候
while you choose a spot for your father.
我给你留块牛肉
I’ll leave you a beef.
你的家人也可以吃
Your family can graze, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子们 把这些牛赶过去
Boys, let’s push these cattle out of here.
给他们块牛肉 好吗?
Cut out a steer for ’em, all right?
我很抱歉你被惩罚了
I’m sorry for you being punished.
我们也是
We are, too.
来吧
Come on.
丫!
Ya!

Ya.
我们走吧 孩子们
Let’s go, boys.
走了 孩子们
Let’s go, boys.
设备断开了
That’s a disconnect code.
营养师在里面?
Dietician’s in there?
里面没人
No one’s in there.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
哦 天哪 不
Oh my God, no.
今天是什么日子?
What is today?
星期四
Thursday.
月份呢
The month.
8月
August.
你得躺下
You need to lay down.
躺得够久了
Been laying down long enough.
我们有紧急情况 ICU室422
We have a code three. 422 I.C.U.
代码三是什么? 你
What’s a code three? You are.
这是命令!
I’m not asking.
爸爸
Daddy.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
和你一样
Same thing that happened to you.
还发生在谁身上了?
Who else did it happen to?
我们所有人
Happened to all of us.
达顿先生 你得回床上去
Mr. Dutton, we need to get you back to bed.
我们失去了谁?
Who did we lose?
定义一下失去 爸爸 我们失去了谁?
Define lose, Daddy. Who did we lose?
给我一些双嘧达莫片
Get me some Persantine.
好了 达顿先生 请你坐下
All right, Mr. Dutton, we’re going to sit you down.
我能看看你的右手吗?
Can I see your right hand?
给你扎针了 可以吗?
Got to put this back in, okay?
达顿先生 倒数一百 好吗?
Mr. Dutton, count back from a hundred for me, okay?
什么? 99
What? 99.
你在干什么?不,爸爸 不!
What are you doing? No, Dad. No!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
你说他再也醒不过来了
You tell me he’ll never wake up
结果他醒了 你♥他♥妈♥又让他睡过去?
and when he does you put him back to fucking sleep?
如果他有血块 我敢保证他肯定有
If he has a blood clot, and I can promise you he does,
把你的手拿开!
Get your fucking hands off me!
活动起来会让血块移♥动♥ 直击他的心脏
Movement can dislodge it and send it into his heart
那天醒来了也没用 让我来
and then he woke up for nothing. Let me do my
爸爸! 尽我的职责
Daddy! Let me do my job.
看着她 别让她进来
Keep her out here until I say otherwise.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
你的呢 你个迟钝的小混♥蛋♥?
What happened to yours, you insensitive little fuck?
我的什么也没发生
Nothing happened to mine.
是吗?你应该去找一面镜子
Yeah? You should go find a mirror.
我爸爸快死了
My dad’s dying.
我也是
So is mine.
你♥爸♥是怎么要没了?
What’s killing yours?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
你的呢?
What’s killing yours?
21世纪
The Twenty first century.
你是说指…时间吗?
You mean like… time?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
时间怎么消磨的?
How does time kill?
对我的家庭来说 有点习以为常了
With my family it sort of takes the kitchen sink approach.
我不知道那是什么意思
Don’t know what that means.
孩子 你在学校应该更加努力学习
You need to study harder in school, kid.
我辍学了
I dropped out of school.
你为什么这么做?
Why’d you do that?
因为..无所谓了
Cause… Fuck it.
这是一个成功的态度
That’s a winning attitude.
好吧,
Well,
世界也需要挖沟渠的
the world needs ditch diggers, too.
你还有烟吗?
You got another one of those?
你很酷
You’re pretty cool.
说实话 你可能要坐牢了
Let’s be honest, you’re probably going to be in jail
几年后 一支烟有什么害处?
in a few years. What’s a cigarette gonna hurt?
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
因为你的生活一团糟
Because your life is a mess
而你却完全不介意
and you’re perfectly fine with it
因为你没人可以崇拜
because you’ve had no one to admire.
没人能以身作则
No one to set an example.
你就是个懒鬼 对吧?
Now you’re a lazy piece of shit, right?
但你又帅又有魅力
But you’re handsomish and charming
聪明到可以躲过
and smart enough to bullshit your way
你所惹上的任何麻烦
out of any trouble you get into.
但总有一天你会遇到麻烦的
But one day you are gonna find yourself some trouble
你躲不了的
that you can’t bullshit your way out of.
你是心理医生?
You a therapist?
我啥也不是
I am the rock therapists break themselves against.
你还挺擅长的
You’re pretty good at it.
主要是分♥析♥你还挺容易的
Well, you’re pretty easy to analyze.
我高中的时候很喜欢你这样的人
I used to love guys like you in high school.
有着忧郁蓝眼睛的小混混
Give me a troubled loser with blue eyes
我会在他的牛仔裤上蹭个洞出来
and I’d dry hump a hole in his jeans.
干蹭是什么?
What’s dry hump?
你多大了?
How old are you?
14.
把烟给我
Give me that fucking cigarette.
妈的
The fuck?
天啊 我以为你17岁
Jesus, I thought you were 17.
你得进来
You need to come inside.
我有麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
不 你没有麻烦
No, you’re not in trouble.
你是他们家的朋友吗?
Are you a friend of the family?
也许现在是了
I guess I am now.
那你也得进来了
You should come, too.
妈的
Shit.

Yeah.
当这些线垂直移♥动♥时
So when these lines move vertically,
是在读取大脑的电脉冲
it’s reading the electrical impulses of the brain.
当是水平直线时
And when they level in this manner here,
表示…
it is displaying a
告诉他吧 伙计
Just tell him, dude.
大脑没有活动
Well, there’s no brain activity.
唯一能让你父亲活着的就是那台机器
The only thing keeping your father alive is the machine.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
大脑活动不足说明
Well, the lack of brain activity would suggest
他走了 亲爱的
It means he’s gone, honey.
能给他点时间说声再见吗?
Can he have some time to say goodbye?
我们有规定的
There’s a protocol we should discuss
是啊 但今天没有
Yeah, no. Not today there isn’t.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
滚出去 让他说再见
Get the fuck out so he can say goodbye.
我不知道该说什么
Don’t know what to say.
说出你的感受
Say whatever you feel.
那就是你要说的
That’s what you say.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 把我丢在这里
Fuck you for leaving me in this place

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!