不了 我不能让你请我吃饭
No, I can’t let you buy me dinner.
你有女朋友了?
You’ve got a girlfriend?
我不好说
I don’t know.
我请你吃晚饭吧
Let me buy you dinner.
不了 算了
No, I can’t.
好吧
All right.
但是 呃…
But, uh…
我可以请你吃晚饭
I can buy you dinner.
好的
All right.
毛皮大衣是谋杀! 毛皮大衣是谋杀!
Fur is murder! Fur is murder!
想都知道 你会在这里购物
Of course, you’d shop here.
我的购物想法是打电♥话♥给古驰的销♥售♥经理
My idea of shopping is calling the sales manager at Gucci
让她装满跟冰箱一样
and having her fill a box the size
大小的盒子的东西
of a fucking refrigerator.
你觉得你有做出什么改变吗? 嗯?
You think you’re making a difference? Hmm?
羞辱某个整形医生的妻子
Shaming some plastic surgeon’s wife
让她今天不买♥♥貂皮大衣?
out of buying a mink coat today?
这能救到什么? 貂应该不行吧
What does that save? Not the mink.
貂已经死了
Mink’s already dead.
不会是下一只水貂 好吧 它也死了
Not the next mink. Yeah, he’s dead too.
你们十五个人站在一家商店前
Fifteen of you standing in front of a store
就对顾客大喊大叫吗? 这可改变不了什么
yelling at patrons? That isn’t making a difference.
你知道吗 这家店只是你们的替罪羔羊 好吗?
You know, this store is the caboose of the problem, okay?
问题的根源根本就不知道你们的存在
The engine of the problem doesn’t know you exist.
这不是在拯救环境 亲爱的
This isn’t saving the environment, sweetheart,
这只是在浪费力气来获得一点膨胀感
this is just inflating your ego with very little effort.
当你的爸爸妈妈不想再给你保释
And when mommy and daddy get tired of bailing you out
或是资助这个完全浪费时间的项目 你就会离开
and subsidizing this utter waste of time, you’ll go away.
与此同时 世界继续被糟蹋
Meanwhile, the world continues getting raped.
你对保护环境
What the hell do you know
又懂些什么呢?
about protecting the environment?
我知道他们要建一个
I know they’re building an international airport
离国家公园15英里的国际机场
15 miles from the national park.
还有一个像克雷斯特德比特那么大的滑雪胜地
And a ski resort the size of Crested Butte.
还有公♥寓♥和酒店
And condos and hotels
购物广场和餐馆
and shopping plazas and restaurants
在北美最脆弱的生态系统中
in the most fragile ecosystem in North America.
但是 你只是在这一直抗♥议♥
But you know, you just keep protesting
等到酒吧的欢乐时光 亲爱的
’til happy hour, honey.
然后你就可以喝上一杯瘦身玛格丽塔
Then you can sip your skinny margaritas
好好表扬自己一番 之后你们就都喝得烂醉如泥
and pat yourself on the back and you’ll all get drunk enough
足以阻挡你们今晚所操的
to stanch the stench of the couscous eating hippie
吃着粗粮的嬉皮士的恶臭
you fuck tonight.
建机场的事是你编的吗?
Did you make that up about the airport?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
这件事 这件事超出了你的薪酬水平
This one, this is a little above your pay grade.
这件事得花费很大力气
This one takes effort.
策略
Strategy.
牺牲
Sacrifice.
风险 真正的风险
Risk, real risk,
不像你对我弟弟说的那套屁话
not that bullshit that you pulled with my brother.
他们要另一个机场干什么?
Why the fuck do they need another airport?
他们不是在做需要的事情 亲爱的
They’re not in the business of need, sweetheart.
他们是来做他们想要的生意
They’re in the business of want.
他们想要建它 是因为会给他们带来
And they want it because it’s going to make them
一大笔钱 他们根本不在乎
a shit ton of money and they do not care
要杀死多少动物才能建成它
how many animals they have to kill to build it.
好狗
Good dog.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where’d you get him?
他是房♥子附送的
He just sort of came with the house.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
我一直叫他”狗”
Just been calling him “dog.”
我就是这么称呼我的狗
That’s what I call mine.
但我用拉科塔语说
Except I say it in Lakota.
拉科塔语的狗怎么说?
What’s dog in Lakota?
Sunka.
我喜欢
I like that.
介意我叫它sunka吗?
Mind if I call it Sunka?
他是你的狗 你想叫他什么都行
He’s your dog. You can call him whatever you want.
Sunka!
看起来它已经知道了
Looks like he already knows it.
当你用它们的语言说的时候 它们都懂的
When you say it in their language, they all know it.
你们不能到这里来
You can’t be here.
我是畜牧专员 他的部落警♥察♥
I’m Livestock Commissioner. He’s tribal police.
这些马是破岩
These horses are property
邦联部落的财产
of the Confederated Tribes at Broken Rock.
这些是野马 我们昨天把他们围捕了起来
These are mustangs. We rounded them up yesterday.
野马没有鞋和牌子
Mustangs don’t have shoes and brands.
妈的
Son of a bitch. Yeah.
我们用直升机赶他们
We herd them with a helicopter.
在准备把它们拖走之前都还没好好看看
Don’t get that good a look at them ’til we trailer ’em up.
拖他们去哪里?
Trailer them to go where?
拍卖♥♥吧 我猜
Auction, I guess.
有些去监狱
Some go to the prison.
这些不会是 它们得跟我们回去
These don’t. They’re gonna come with us.
有证据证明是你的吗?
Got proof they’re yours?
你是说被偷了对吧?
Stolen you say?
是啊 有人在栅栏上挖了个洞
Yeah, somebody cut a hole in a fence,
试图用越野车把他们赶出来
tried to herd ’em with dirt bikes.
我猜他们不想被赶着走
Guess they didn’t want to be herded.
他们当然不会想
Damn right they don’t.
把他们弄到这里来真是太痛苦了
Pain in the ass getting them in here.
花了半天时间 用了两架直升机
Took two choppers and half a damn day.
听着 你们也知道联邦政♥府♥的运作方式
Look, you know how the federal government works
在进程中的事情 很难停下
when the wheels are in motion they’re impossible to stop.
我们本该周五把他们带回去
We’re supposed to herd them out Friday,
但如果你们能提前带回去 那就这样吧
but if you can get them out before so be it.
但我不知道你要怎么做
But I don’t know how you’re going to do it.
你不能让卡车来这里
You can’t get a truck back here
你们骑着马肯定也办不到…
and you damn sure can’t do it with other horses…
我们看看能想出什么来
We’ll see what we can come up with.
周五前弄清楚
Figure it out by Friday.
你有什么想法吗? 我有个主意
You got any ideas? I got an idea.
想分享一下吗?
Care to share it?
这个想法很难解释
This idea is hard to explain.
你得亲眼看看
You’ll just have to see it.
不对 不是那样做的
No That’s not how you do it.
让我展示给你看看
Let me show ya.
你就像给它打个结一样
You’re just tying it like a knot.
这是你要做的
So, here’s what you do.
首先 让我们把它放好
First of all, let’s get it set up right.
你要把它平放 对吧?
So you’re going to lay it flat, right?
然后你要做就是把这部分
And then what you’re going to do is your going to lay
放到那下面 平放好 对吧?
this piece goes down there, flat, right?
然后这得来两次
Then these come around twice.
这是一次 然后再来一次
So you go once, and then twice,
然后从这里拔♥出♥来♥
And then you pull it from here.
你把它拉紧
And you pull it tight.
就像这样 好吧?
Just like that. Okay?
我不希望你像个憨批机器人一样打结
I don’t want you tying a knot like some fucking team roper.
现在 每一块
Now, every piece
你的马鞍 马镫 腰带 缰绳
your saddle, your stirrups, your cinch, your reins,
这东西要么能救你
that’s the thing that’s either gonna save you
要么会害死你
or it’s gonna kill you.
举个例子 如果你拖着一头公牛
For instance, if you dally a bull, right,
你把缰绳从笼头上扯了下来
and you break your rein off your bridle
通常是因为皮革腐烂了
it’s usually because either the leather is rotted
或是因为你打了个方形结…你明白吗?
or you tied a fucking square knot… you understand?
我把它松绑一下
Here. I’ll loosen it up.

Hey.
你知道的 就是在电视上看一些自我感觉良好的电影
Oh, you know, just watching some feel good movie on TV.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!