好吧
Okay.
记得把这个放平 好吧?
Remember to lay this piece flat, right?
我得去小屋一趟
I gotta go up to the lodge.
开车去吧 我可不想让你被熊吃掉
Drive. I don’t need you getting eaten by a bear.
熊应该知道不能惹我
A bear knows better than to fuck with me.
不管怎样还是开车吧
Drive anyways.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
完美
Beautiful.
要喝一杯吗?
Need a drink?
你看起来很伤心
You look sad.
没有 我看起来很孤独
Nah, I I look lonely.
还是有区别的
There’s a difference.
你知道吗 我曾祖父建这个地方
You know, my great grandfather didn’t build this place
不是为了给谁留下深刻印象
with the goal of impressing anyone.
目的是为了…
The goal was to…
目的是让它足够大
the goal was to just make it big enough
这样他的孩子们不必离开
that his children never had to leave.
但你还是离开了
But you left anyway.
你们都离开了
You all did…
爸爸 我…
Daddy, I…
他将成为我的丈夫
He’s going to be my husband
而我应该睡在他身边
and my place is sleeping beside him.
就该这样 亲爱的
As it should be, honey.
我只是想…
It’s just I would…
只想我的家人住在这屋檐下
just like my family under this roof
反正他也将成为我家庭的一部分
and he is going to be a part of my family.
你想让我们搬进来?
You want us to move in here?
问他
Ask him.
我…
I was…
我还希望你能问问他呢
I was hoping you’d ask him.
男人啊
Men.
不 爸爸 恐怕你要
No, Daddy. I’m afraid you’re going to take
和另一个男人在感情上冒冒险了
an emotional risk with another man.
而我的问的意思是
And I do mean ask.
如果你让他跳悬崖
If you tell him to jump off a fucking cliff,
他就会从悬崖上跳下去 好吧?
he’s jumping off the cliff. Okay?
所以你得问问他
So you gotta ask him.
问他想要什么……
Ask him what he would like…
然后尊重他的答复
And then respect the answer he gives.
感觉就像在接受夫妻心理治疗
Feel like I’m in fucking couple’s therapy.
如果它走起来像鸭子 说话像鸭子
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…
知道了
Yeah.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Daddy.
好的
Yeah.
佩里州长要竞选参议员
Governor Perry’s running for Senate.
她要给杰米引荐
She offered Jamie her endorsement.
这么精明的政♥治♥家怎么能这么盲目?
How can such a shrewd politician be so blind?
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
我说服她收回了
I convinced her to take it back.
如何?
How?
因为她要把它给我
Mm. Because she’s giving it to me.
我 嗯…
I, uh…
我想不出别的办法 所以
I couldn’t think of anything else to do, so
亲爱的 现在
Honey, now
爸爸 现在我们掌控事情的进展
Dad, now we control the narrative.
好吧 你要做的第一件事
All right, the first thing you do
亲爱的 不 这是第二件事
Honey. No, that’s the second thing.
第一件事就是从五十件破事里选一件事情
The first thing is choosing any of the fifty fucking things
让杰米看来不适合担任公职
that Jamie has done that make him unfit to hold public office,
然后你把他赶出州议会大厦
and then you remove his fucking ass from the Capitol.
好吗? 第二件事
Okay? The second thing
亲爱的 你没让我把话说完
Honey. You didn’t let me finish my sentence.
我说的是现在我需要你帮我
What I was saying is now I need you to help me
找到一条后备出路
find a way out of… out of running.
绝对不行
Not on your life.
不 贝丝 听我说
No, Beth, listen to me.
我不能花四年时间
I can’t spend the next four years
呆在海伦娜
of my life in Helena.
农场四年后就不会在这里了 爸爸
The ranch won’t be here in four years, Dad.
听我说 作为州长 你有权力
Listen to me, as Governor, you will have the power
拒绝提供资金
to withhold funds.
你有权撤销州土地授予
You have the power to reverse state land grants.
你有权力关闭那个该死的机场
You have the power to shut that fucking airport down.
你有权拒绝建筑申请
You have the power to withhold building applications
和税收豁免
and tax exemptions.
你有权吊销赌博执照
You have the power to withhold gambling licenses.
你有能力把那些混♥蛋♥赶出这个山谷
You have the power to run those fuckers out of this valley
然后你可以通过一项法律 让他们永远不能回来
and then you get to pass a law so they can never return.
你总是告诉我还有办法
You always tell me that there is a way,
还有不用卖♥♥掉农场就能保住农场的办法
another way to save this ranch without selling.
这就是了 还能说出其他办法吗
So this is the way. Tell me there’s another.
这就是了
This is the way.
你知道的 不是吗?
You know that, don’t you?
是的 亲爱的 我只是…
Yeah, honey. I just…
真希望不是这样
Just wish it wasn’t.
爸爸?
Dad?
我会帮你的
I’m going to help you.
加油! 快点 快点 快点!
Come on! Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油! 加油!
Come on, come on! Come on!
就是这样! 混♥蛋♥! !
Yeah, motherfucker! Woo!
那也太强了
That is huge.
那是黄石的马吗?
That’ a Yellerstone horse?
我的老天 最后三匹
For hell’s sakes, the last three
都是黄石的马
have been Yellowstone horses.
听着 不是耶勒斯通
Look, it’s not Yellerstone.
是黄石
It’s Yellowstone.
不管你说什么 宝贝 把裤子脱了
Whatever you say, baby, just take your pants off.
到另一个房♥间去
Other room.
你可以去另一个房♥间脱裤子
You can take your pants off in the other room.
我不知道我们为什么要谈这个
I don’t know why we’re talking about that
当我们在看马的时候 这根本说不通
when we’re watching a horse. Doesn’t even make any sense.
我得起来了
I gotta get up.
我对它们一无所知
I don’t know shit about ’em.
店里的人说 这个不错
The guy at the store said it’s a good one.
嗯…比你撕烂的那个好多了
Well… hell of a lot better’n the one you fuckin’ tore up.
这是肯定的
That’s for sure.
就应该是的
As it should be.
听起来不错
It sounds nice.
你想听什么?
Anything you’d like to hear?
见鬼 我不知道
Hell, I don’t know.
随便弹一首吧
Just play me one.
嘿 老大 你需要一杯啤酒
Hey, boss. You need a beer.
谢谢你 杰克
Thanks, Jake.
这首歌♥可能适合你
This one might suit you.
当我走到风吹过的地方
♪ And as I get long gone Out where that wind blows ♪
在沙漠的天空中 她飞了几英里
♪ The desert sky, she flies by for miles ♪
当我继续前行的时候 很多人都在谈论
♪ Well, as I keep walking a lot of people keep a talkin’ ♪
关于他们从未见过或做过的事
♪ About things they’ve never seen nor done ♪
流浪汉睡在公园里 爱人在黑暗中亲吻
♪ Homeless sleep in the park Sweethearts kiss in the dark ♪
而我自己只是穿过小镇
♪ I myself just move on through town ♪
月亮一直照耀着
♪ Moon keeps on shining ♪
而富人却继续大吃大喝
♪ And the rich keep on dinin’ ♪
我多么喜欢公路上的阳光
♪ And how I love the highway sun ♪
星星不停地坠落
♪ The stars keep on fallin’ ♪
而土狼在呼叫
♪ And the coyotes are calling ♪
但你妈妈 她不会在你身边
♪ But your mother, she won’t be around ♪
在背地里
♪ Out to the back ♪
诗人用鲜血♥书♥写歌♥
♪ The poet writes his songs in blood ♪
自动点唱机在那唱着
♪ Where the jukebox is barking ♪
但我才刚刚开始
♪ But I’m just getting started ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!