And then you’ll remember me telling you.
你知道 生活不是一场寿命长短的较量
You know, life isn’t a longevity contest.
It’s a contest in quality
它是一场质量的较量
It’s a contest in quality
它是一场质量的较量
你能从生活中得到什么好处 你能给它什么好处
what good you can get from life, what good you can give it.
而你的生命已经结束了
And your life is already over.
你只是在等待死亡
You’re just waiting to die.
我希望你能长命百岁
I hope you wait ’til you’re a hundred.
嘿 “甜牙” 你不来套索吗?
Hey Sweet Tooth, you ain’t ropin’?
我们在巡视冷饮
We’re on cooler patrol.
来吧 别被吓到了
Come on, don’t be intimidated.
你得来这里 和妈妈一起套索
You gotta come up here, and rope with mama.
是啊 快去和妈妈一起套索
Yeah, get out there and rope with mama,
冷饮在我手里很安全的
the cooler’s gonna be safe with me.
这笑话已经过时了
The joke’s getting old.
一点也不 不 是超级老
Not even a little. No, it’s super old.
它们像美酒一样陈旧
They age like fine wine.
有的乌龟能活两百五十岁
There’s turtles that live two hundred and fifty years.
你的笑话更老…
Your jokes are older…
你们两个是一对吗?
Are you two a couple?
在这条孤独的路上
♪ In this road of loneliness ♪
嘿 把它们拿下 宝贝!
Hey, go fucking get ’em, baby!
你也知道这不是一场真正的牛仔竞技比赛 对吗?
You do realise that this isn’t an actual rodeo, right?
是啊 我们只是 你知道的 玩玩而已 为了好玩
Yeah, we’re just, you know, playing, it’s just for fun.
当然 当然 当然
Sure, sure, sure.
好啊!
Yeah!
接下来 老前辈们
Next up, old timers.
老前辈?见鬼 我才36岁
Old timers? Hell, I’m only thirty six.
36? 我以为你50岁了
36? I thought you were fifty.
你们这些狗东西把冷饮都喝完了
You motherfuckers drink that cooler dry
等等我就把你绑起来
and I’m gonna rope your ass next.
劳埃德 你准备好了吗? 准备好了 杰克
Lloyd, you ready? Ready, Jake.
妈妈用委婉的方式告诉我 我看起来糟透了…
♪ Well, my momma has a nice way of telling me I look like hell.. ♪
我想是酒精的缘故
♪ I guess it’s from the alcohol ♪
我想我也可以
♪ I guess I might as well ♪
这对老屁孩来说怎么样?
How’s that for an old fart?
当你抡起那根绳子的时候
Does it hurt your arthritis or anything
有没有伤到你的关节或是其他地方?
when you swing that rope around?
好了 吉米 我看过你套头了
All right, Jimmy. I’ve seen you head.
让我们看看你能不能套脚跟
Let’s see if you can heel.
来吧 好样的 好样的
Come on. Good job, good job.
你这魔鬼 无尽的路和孤独
♪ Damn you, devil, endless road and loneliness ♪
你准备好了吗 吉米? 好了 先生
You good, Jimmy? Yes, sir.
好的
All right.
该死
Damn.
看老吉米是怎么套索的
Look at Ol’ Jimmy rope.
我不明白这个世界了
I don’t understand the world anymore.
他是一只手 不是吗?
He’s a hand, ain’t he?
狗在咕噜咕噜叫 猫在吠
Dogs are purring. Cats are barking.
我什么都不知道
I don’t understand anything.
你们两个都他妈的疯了 你们知道吗?
You two are fucking crazy, you know that?
就像脑子进水了一样
Like bananas in the brain.
一个绕桶女孩刚刚说我们疯了
A barrel racer girl just called us crazy.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是不知道如何回应
I just don’t know how to respond.
抓了一头给你
Caught one for you.
你套头牛怎么就把膝盖弄伤了?
How the fuck you’d hurt your knee roping a steer?
我又不是套索的时候弄伤的
I didn’t hurt it roping the steers.
我是在前些天操♥你♥妈♥的时候受伤的
I hurt it fucking your mother the other night.
才怪 去你♥妈♥的♥ 先是吉米 现在你俩都糟透了
No, fuck you, first Jimmy, now you’re all fucked up.
她都被弄得一团糟了
Gittin’ fucked up her pee-hole.
我都摇铃半天了!
I’ve been ringing this fucking thing for an hour!
来加入我们吧 宝贝!
Come join us, baby!
对不起 盖特 冷静点 盖特
Sorry, Gator. Calm down, Gator.
去喝点威士忌吧 我们来了
Go have some fucking whiskey. We’re coming.
去吧 喝吧
Go on, drink up.
把威士忌拿出来!
Bring the whiskey out here!
你高兴吗?
You happy?
我现在知道我是谁了
I know who I am now.
或者说至少知道想做什么了 还有想和谁一起做
Or at least what I want to do. And who I want to do it with.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
把一生中像今天这样的日子串起来
String together a whole lifetime of days like today.
这很难做到
It’s hard to do.
不 不 在这很难做到
No. No, it’s hard to do here.
这份工作已经够难的了
This job’s hard enough without having to fight
更别说为做这件事与整个世界对抗
the whole world for the right to do it.
德州…
Texas…
我不需要和邻居打架就能完成工作
I’m not fighting the neighbour to do my job
因为他和我有着有同样的工作
because he’s got the same job.
他的邻居也是如此
So does his neighbour.
一路走来 只有牛和牛仔 直到世界尽头
It’s just cattle and cowboys all the way to the horizon.
你要回德州了 是吗?
You’re going back to Texas, ain’t you?
我可能不是一个战士
I’m not much of a fighter.
但我可能会是一个牛仔
I might make a cowboy yet.
见鬼 吉米 你已经是个牛仔了
Hell, Jimmy, you’re a cowboy already.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你有试着给她打电♥话♥吗?
Did you try calling her?
有的 她没有接
Yeah, she didn’t answer.
我需要担心吗?
Should I be worried?
我想我已经为我们两个人担心够了
Think I’m worried enough for both of us.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
所以 在晚餐之前 我有件小事要处理
So, before dinner I’ve got a little business to take care of.
大家都出来吧
Everybody outside.
什么事 亲爱的?
What business, honey?
大家都出来 快点!
Everybody out, come on!
出来吧
Outside.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
帮我一把 好吗?
Gimme a hand, would ya?
贝丝…
Beth…
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我明天要做一件事 爸爸
There’s something that I gotta do tomorrow, Dad,
我想在做那件事的时候是已婚女人的身份
and I want to be a married woman when I do it.
亲爱的 让我们把事情做好 好吗?
Honey, let’s do this right, right?
让我计划…
Let me plan–
我才不管什么婚礼呢 爸爸
I don’t give a shit about the wedding, Dad.
我只关心婚姻
I just care about the marriage.
亲爱的 那是一个牧师
Sweetheart, that’s a priest.
我们又不是他妈的天主教♥徒♥
We aren’t fucking Catholic.
我才不管呢
I don’t care.
他可以签字 不是吗?
He can sign the thing, right?
那才是最重要的…
That’s all that matters…
我们要结婚了
We’re getting married.
你能接受吗?
You okay with this?
贝丝 你真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
Beth, you are so fucking crazy.
我以为你想找一个只属于我们的地方
I thought you wanted to find a place that was just ours.
我想的
I do.
我们会去的 我保证
We will take that ride, I promise.
亲爱的 如果这能使你高兴 那我也高兴
Sweetheart, if it makes you happy, I’m happy.
有两样东西我得去拿一下 很快就回来
There’s two things I gotta grab though, real quick.
给我一秒钟 好吗?
Just give me one second, all right?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
听着 我只想说这不是辣椒
Look, I’m just sayin’ it’s not chili.
这是辣椒 里面有豆子
It’s chili. It’s got beans in it.
辣椒的重点是用尽你厨房♥里所有的东西
The whole point of chili is to use up all the shit
你可以在里面放任何你想放的东西
you got in you kitchen, you can put anything you want in it.
不 不 那是炖菜
No, no, that’s stew.
只要你把豆子放在辣椒里 就不是辣椒了
As soon as you put beans in chili it ain’t chili.
那他们在德克萨斯州把这个叫做什么?
Then what the fuck do they call this in Texas?
他们不叫它什么 因为它不存在
They don’t call it anything because it doesn’t exist,
它里面有豆子
it’s got beans in it.
在德克萨斯他们不吃豆子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!