The pound of flesh?
这是正确的事情
It’s the right thing to do.
正确性几乎不存在了 约翰
Right barely factors into it anymore, John.
权利的癌变正吞噬着这一切
The cancer of entitlement is eating everything.
我只是稍微把症状消除了
I just snip away at the symptom.
让她在周五提出上诉
Have her file the appeal on Friday.
我可不想法庭记录上出现
I don’t want it on the court record
我在一天后把判决更改了
I changed the sentence after one day.
那就周五吧
Friday it is.
我看着我的孙子们……
I look at my grandchildren…
我对我们留给他们的世界感到恐惧
and I am terrified of the world we are leaving them.
老实说 我不知道一百年后
I honestly have no idea what this place
这个地方会是什么样子
will even look like in a hundred years.
青草将覆盖街道
Grass will cover the streets
杂草将覆盖屋顶
and weeds will cover the rooftops.
我不认为我们能活过一百年
I don’t think we make it a hundred years.
然后 上帝会重新开始
Then God starts over.
再次尝试 如果他还有胃口的话
Tries again, if he’s got the stomach for it.
你有一个访客
You have a visitor.
我没有预约
I don’t have an appointment.
不是预约 一个访客
Not an appointment. A visitor.
一个访客
A visitor.
我想分享这个好消息
I wanted to share the good news.
他教导我成为一个诚实的女人
He made an honest woman of me.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想要干什么?
What do you want?
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
我不会再玩这个游戏了
I’m not playing this game again.
这不是一个游戏 杰米
It’s not a game, Jamie.
嘿 用那台漂亮的电脑
Hey, on that fancy computer
登录监狱局的网站 好吗?
log onto the Bureau of Prisons website, would you?
你有这个权限吧?
You do have access to that?
我一直是个电脑高手
I was always the computer whiz,
让我试试吧
let me have a crack at it.
挪开
Move over.
远离我的… … 嗷!
Get away from my Ow!
在与这个世界道别之前
I have done everything I need to do
我已经做了我需要做的一切 杰米
to never see this world again, Jamie.
我已经准备好了
I am prepared.
我今天会毁了我的生活
I will ruin my life today.
我向上帝发誓 我他妈的会把你杀了
And I swear to God I will fucking kill you
所以 你还是坐下来 看着我
so just sit down and let me do it.
自动填写密♥码♥?
Auto fill on the passwords?
真不错啊 杰米
Good for you, Jamie.
真会保持计算机系统安全
Way to keep the computer system secure.
看一下
Have a look.
如果你拜访他了 那么你就知道不是我♥干♥的
If you saw him, then you know it wasn’t me.
他可不是这么说的
That’s not what he said.
那是他在撒谎
Well, he’s fucking lying.
你在监狱里见过他
You saw him in the prison.
我去监狱看他是为了弄清楚
I went to see him in the prison to find out
我父亲是否参与其中
if my father was fucking involved.
他有参与吗?
Was he?
我不知道 一点也不知道
I had no idea. None.
在我用枪指着他的头时他才承认
He only admitted it once I held a fucking gun to his head.
而当他承认的时候 你为什么不把他的头打爆?
And when he did admit it why didn’t you blow his head off?
我是…他是…
I was…he’s…
我会告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you why.
因为在你内心深处 这是你一直想要的
Because deep down in here it’s what you always wanted.
我敢肯定 他告诉你 他这样做是因为他爱你 对吗?
I’m sure he told you that he did it ’cause he loves you, right?
他爱你 杰米
He loves you, Jamie.
他想为你做最好的事 和所有你应得的东西
And he wants the best for you, and all the things you deserve,
但这不是事实 是吗?
but that’s just not the truth, is it?
他只是想要你想要的东西
He just wants what you want.
他想要的是所有曾经攻击过我们的人想要的东西
He wants what everyone who has ever attacked us wants:
他想要土地
he wants the land.
方案一 我告诉我父亲
Option one: I tell my father.
他将打电♥话♥给州长 他将把你们俩都抓起来
He will call the Governor and he will have you both arrested.
你那没有骨气、残害妇女的父亲
Your spineless, woman-murdering father
会立即说这是你的主意
will instantly say it was your idea.
你知道的 对吗?
You know that, right?
他将达成豁免协议 他将出庭指证你
He will cut an immunity deal and he will testify against you.
你将被指控为三次谋杀未遂
You will be charged with attempted murder times three
并将在监狱里度过你的余生
and will spend the rest of your life in jail,
实际上 可能不需要那么长时间
which actually it won’t be that long
因为你可能会在第一次
because you’ll probably commit suicide
被强♥奸♥后自杀
after your first rape.
方案二 这方案不错
Option two: now this is a good one.
我会告诉我丈夫 你父亲的所作所为
I tell my husband what your father did,
他会杀了他
and he will kill him.
然后 我会告诉我丈夫…
And then I’ll tell my husband…
你把他的孩子从我的肚子里挖了出来
that you had his child cut from my belly
然后 你让我做了绝育手术
and then you had me sterilised,
导致他永远无法拥有自己的家庭
so he can never have a family of his own.
而你 无论躲在哪里
And you, no matter where you hide,
他都会找到你
he will find you
并会用他的手把你撕碎
and will tear you apart with his bare fuckin’ hands.
你不想知道我选了哪个选项吗?
Wouldn’t you like to know which option I picked?
贝丝 等等
Beth, wait.
贝丝 求你了
Beth, please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please. Please, please.
求你了
Please.
有第三个方案
There is a third option.
愿意听听吗?
Care to hear it?
你不是真实的
You’re not real.
那要看你认为 “真实 “是什么意思
Depends on what you think “real” means.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
你看到你能理解的东西
You see what you can understand.
你认识我的
You know me.
你准备好了
You’re ready.
准备好什么?
Ready for what?
站在悬崖上
To stand on the cliff.
来吧 穿过这些门
Come on. Through the doors.
出来后 把门关上
Close them behind you
否则 当你回来的时候
or there’s no telling what could be waiting for you
你也不知道会有什么在等着你
when you get back.
你看到什么了?
What do you see?
两条路
Two paths.
看看左边的那条
Look down the left one.
噢 我的天
Oh, God.
现在看右边的
Now look down the right.
艰难的选择
Tough choice.
你能帮我做出选择吗?
Can you help me make it?
我可以帮你走这条路
I can help you walk the path.
但你必须做出选择
But you must choose it.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
我看到了我们的结局
I saw the end of us.
来吧
Come on.
一路平安 兄弟
Safe travels, brother.
再见 杰克 是的 先生
See you around, Jake. Yes, sir.
我很高兴见到你
My pleasure meeting you.
只是千万不要像你打她那样打我
Just don’t ever hit me like you hit her.
是我的荣幸
Pleasure was mine.
再见 吉米 再见
See you around, Jimmy. See ya.
现在 听着 当你回到德州
Now, listen, when you get back to Texas,
你们就开始生小孩
you all start making fucking babies,
让自己的生活如地狱一般 好吗?
have yourself a hell of a life. Okay?
你明白她刚才说的一字一句吗?
You understand a word of what she just said?
好像是关于我们的税收

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!