Something about our taxes.
过来
Come here.
事实上 感恩节的时候
Actually, I’m gonna see you Thanksgiving
你妈妈的房♥子见
at your mom’s house.
回头见 沃克
See ya around, Walker.
你对那个辣椒的看法是对的
You were right about that chili.
那玩意里才没有豆子
No beans in that shit.
替我向德州的牛仔们问好
Big old howdy to them boy in Texas for me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
女士
Ma’am.
过来 吉米
Come here, Jimmy.
我想让你知道 你在这里永远有一席之地
I want you to know you always have a place here.
好吗?
All right?
谢谢你 先生 我知道
Thank you, sir, I do.
嘿 我为你感到骄傲
Hey, I’m proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Yeah.
我 呃…
I, uh…
吉米 牛仔们不说再见
Jimmy, cowboys don’t say goodbye.
他们会说 “下次见” 等到我们都入土为安
They say, “see you later,” ’til we’re in that fucking dirt.
那我们就说再见了
We’ll say our goodbyes then.
还有很长的路要走 快点 离开这里吧
Got a long drive. Come on, get out of here.
走吧
Let’s go.
我要说的是 她很执着
I’ll say this, she’s persistent.
嘿 如果你有疑虑
Hey. If you’re having second thoughts,
相比其他时间
you’re not gonna get a better chance
现在可是说出来的好时机
than right now to share ’em.
不 不是疑虑
No, it’s not second thoughts.
是… 也许是内疚
It’s… guilt maybe.
后悔
Regret.
我不知道该怎么称呼它
I don’t know what to call it.
这就是所谓的生活
It’s called life.
大部分时间都很痛苦
Most of it hurts.
这就是为什么一些事情感觉良好时
That’s so when something feels good
我们会有参照系
we have a frame of reference.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我不知道
I don’t know.
闲逛一下吧
Just wander for a bit.
不过我很担心你一个人
I worry about you alone, though.
你知道吗 那些达顿家族的人总是会利用
You know, those Duttons are always gonna use
你的恐惧来对付你
your fear against you.
如果我能够教会你无所畏惧…
If I can ever teach you to be fearless
那你就能真正拥有这个世界了
Then you would truly have the world licked.
因为你会拥有你想要的一切
‘Cause you would have everything you ever wanted.
见鬼 你现在几乎拥有一切
Hell, you almost have everything now.
你得到了本州第二大权力机构的职位
You got the second most powerful office in the state.
你有一个孩子
You got a child.
还有一个相信你的女人
And a woman who believes in you.
再看看这里
And look at this.
这里是你的
This is yours.
大多数人…
Most people…
他们所成想象到最好的就是拥有这样的东西
The best they can hope is to dream about something like this.
见鬼 大多数人 他们甚至不知道
Hell, most people, they don’t even know
存在像这样的东西去幻想
something like this exists to dream about.
我已经61岁了 在过去的几个月里 我…
I’m 61 years old, and these last months I…
好吧 它们让我六十年来所经历的地狱般的生活
Well, they’ve made all sixty years of fucking hell
所忍♥受的一切 都值得了
I endured worth it.
你不要让那些该死的达顿家族人欺骗了你
Don’t you let those fucking Duttons deceive you
以为自己是个坏人
into thinking you’re a bad man.
你是个好人 孩子
You’re a good man, son.
而且 我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, dad.
停下来
Stop.
转过身来
Turn around.
你应该选方案一或方案二的
You should have picked options one or two.
方案三只会更糟糕
Three’s gonna be worse.
因为 你现在属于我了
‘Cause you’re fucking mine now.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
遵守我的承诺
Keeping my promise.
哪一个承诺?
Which promise is this?
就是我发誓要摧毁任何伤害你的东西的那个
The one where I swore to destroy anything that hurts you.
你杀了他吗?
Did you?
跟我直说吧 贝丝
Speak to me straight, Beth.
我今天失去了一个儿子吗?
Did I lose a son today?
他从来不是你的儿子 爸爸
He was never your son, Dad.
他…他很让人失望也是我最大的失败
He is…he is a disappointment and my greatest failure
但我…
but I…
我养育了他 我爱他 尽管我曾试图不去爱他
I raised him and I love him, as much as I’ve tried not to.
所以 只要回答这个问题 他还活着吗?
So just answer the question, do I still have him?
活着
Yes.
但现在他属于你了 爸爸
But now you own him, daddy.
我去睡觉了
I’m going to sleep.
今天不骑马吗?
No ridin’ today?
我看不出来今天骑马有什么意义
Having trouble seeing the point today.
没有什么意义
There is no point.
只是好玩而已
It’s just fun.
瑞普说 总一天没有人会骑马了
Rip says one day no one will ride.
那么…
Well…
我想 我们最好还是骑马
Guess we’d better ride.
让我在松树丛中得到安宁
♪ Put me to peace in the pines ♪
不要去管那些白线黄线
♪ Don’t bother with those white and yellow lines ♪
比赛吧!
Race ya!
带我到那片我被选中的土地上
♪ Take me to the land where I was dealt my hand ♪
让我在松树丛中得到安宁
♪ Put me to peace in the pines ♪
带着这身体回家
♪ So take this body home ♪
我的灵魂已经离去
♪ My soul has gone away ♪
去了一个更好的地方
♪ And to a better place ♪
不要让他们看到我
♪ And don’t let ’em see me ♪
因为你知道我会哭的
♪ Because you know I will be crying ♪
不要去管那些白线黄线
♪ Don’t bother with those white and yellow lines ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!