《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
他们逮捕的那男孩死了
The boy that they arrested died.
其实是被谋杀的
Actually, he was murdered.
死前遭受了新奥尔良警♥察♥的酷刑
After being tortured by the NOPD.
那混♥蛋♥杀了我弟弟
Fucking motherfucker killed my brother.
我的小弟
My baby brother.
我都要处理了
I was taking care of it!
妈妈可不是那么说的
That’s not what Mom said.
我的监狱里不能发生杀人案
There’s no homicides in my jail.
这事就算没发生
And this never happened.
你还没通知他的家人吗
You haven’t even spoken to the family yet?
科菲死了
Kofi dead.
什么
What?
你哥是我们的家人
Your brother was fam.
所以你也是我们的家人
That means you fam.
我们会照顾你的 小伙子
We got eyes on you, little man.
纪念罗科·巴克斯特的烛光守夜
盯着她 送她回来
Watch her. Bring her back.
怎么不干脆买♥♥一辆摩托车呢
Why don’t you just buy her a motorcycle?
安息
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
没关系
Th-That’s okay.
无铅汽油229
亚当 车祸之后 你有在哪儿逗留吗
Adam, after the accident, did you stop anywhere?
我停车加油了
I-I stopped for gas.
是欲念帮复仇
It was Desire payback.
如果我们什么都不做 显怂
If we do nothing, we look weak.
这城市在等待
The city is waiting.
吉米·巴克斯特会怎么做
What is Jimmy Baxter gonna do?
法官大人 第一季第五集
好吧 律师 怎么回事
All right, Counselor, what’s the story?
在戴高乐路的罗斯肉店偷肉
Theft of meat from Rouse’s on De Gaulle.
你的提议是
And what are you offering?
四年
Four years.
就为了偷肉吗
For stealing meat?
502美元的肉呢
$502 dollars of meat.
你为什么要那么做 詹姆斯先生
Why’d you do that, Mr. James?
我想要回家庭
I wanted my family back.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我妻子对我说她对我已经死心了
Well, my wife told me I was dead to her.
-什么时候 -三个月前
– When? – Three months ago.
为什么
Why?
酗酒
Booze.
你看上去不像…
You don’t look–
我已经戒酒59天了
I been sober 59 days now.
很好
Good.
你现在住在哪
So where are you living?
克雷本街
Claiborne.
克雷本街哪里
Where on Claiborne?
下面
Under it.
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is that?
那是我们结婚十周年纪念日
It was our tenth wedding anniversary.
我们结婚那天 请大家吃了烤肉
The day we got married, we had a barbecue for everybody.
我只是想让她看看我的进步
I just wanted to show her what I’ve done.
戒酒 自控
I’ve given up the booze. Holding it all together.
我想着如果能回到10年前
I thought maybe she’d have me back
或许她还会对我回心转意
if I could just turn the clock back ten years.
但我没有钱 所以…
But I ain’t had no money, so…
所以你就去偷了肉
So you stole the meat.
这很难…戒酒
It’s difficult to… give up drinking.
对 魔咒咖啡屋救了我
Yeah, Mojo Coffee House saved my life.
不论晴雨 我每天早上6点都去参加匿名戒酒会
I go to a 6 a.m. AA meeting every morning, rain or shine.
有证据吗
Proof of that?
我现在站在这里就是
Me standing right here.
我敢说你不需要一张纸也能对人做出判断
I’m betting you don’t need no piece a paper to judge a man by.
你能看清人的内心
You can see right inside of a man.
是吗
Am I right?
我就在这里
Well, here I am.
如果我没说实话 你不可能不知道
Ain’t no way you wouldn’t know if I wasn’t telling the truth.
每天去魔咒参加集♥会♥ 比去蹲监狱
A daily meeting at Mojo’s, uh, stands a better chance
更可能让此人的生活回归正轨
at putting this man’s life back together than time in prison.
我担心的不是我的生活
It’s not my life I’m worried about.
是我的儿子
It’s my boy.
我希望他有个能养活他 保护他的父亲
I want him to have a father that’s gonna provide and keep him safe.
我只希望他有个能为之骄傲的人
I just want him to have somebody that he can be proud of.
就是这样
That’s it.
我只能做这么多
That’s all I got.
天啊 拜托
Jesus, please.
干什么呢
Come on.
这是你的新手♥机♥ 法官
我知道是他
你儿子
你知道他现在在哪吗
抱歉 詹姆斯先生 我这就结束你的痛苦
Sorry, Mr. James, I’m gonna put you out of your misery right now.
缓刑12个月
12 months probation.
休庭
Call a recess.
休庭 15分钟后继续
Recess! We’ll resume in 15 minutes.
需要我做什么吗 法官
Is there anything I can do, Judge?
不用
No.
我没事 阿伦 谢谢
I’m good, Alan. Thank you.
阿伦 等等
Alan, wait a second.
你早上来给审判室开门时
When you come in and open up the courtroom in the morning,
有时还会再出去吗
are there times when you go back out again?
对 我会进进出出
Yeah, I come and go a little.
好 那审判室这时就房♥门大敞 没人看守了
Okay. So the courtroom is open and empty?

Okay.
出什么事了吗 法官
Is there anything wrong, Judge?
没有
No, uh, no.
没有 但拜托告诉贝蒂我必须走了
No, but would you please tell Betty I had to leave?
该死
Shit.
呼叫亚当
Call Adam.
我是亚当 请留言
This is Adam. Leave a message.
亚当 接电♥话♥ 拜托
Adam, pick up your phone, please.
你在哪 儿子 打给我
Where are you, son? Call me.
法官车辆卷入交通肇事逃逸致死案
姜戈
Django?
该死 不
Oh, shit! Oh, no!
对不起 伙计
Hey, I’m sorry, buddy.
好吧 来吧
Okay. Okay, here we go.
来吧 好了
Here we go, here we go, come on.
来吧 好了
Here we go, here-here we go.
好了 来吧
Okay, there we go.
我看到了人
I saw someone.
艾米 它发生了痉挛 可能还会再犯
Amy, he’s had seizures and he could have more.
我得马上送他去兽医那里
I’ve got to get him to the vet right now.
我看到了人
I saw someone.
艾米 拜托 现在不行
A-Amy, please not now.
-他进了你家 -姜戈
– He was at the house. – Django’s…

Well, w-who?
白人男子 绿色丰田佳美
White male, green Toyota Camry
车窗上有个马蹄铁
with a horseshoe in the window.
马蹄铁
Horseshoe?
-不 U形吗 -对
– No, a U shape. – Yes.
绝对是发了两次痉挛
Two fits, definitely.
-可能还会继续 -这边 迈克尔
– There could be more though. – Right here, Michael.
上次发生在20分钟前
The last one was 20 minutes ago.
来了 好
Here I go, okay.
好了 来了 伙计
Okay, here we, here we go, buddy.
-来吧 -来
– There we go, there we go. – Here we go.
量下♥体♥温 谢谢
Can I get a temperature, please?
它会没事吧
Yeah, is he gonna be okay?
迈克尔 把它交给我们吧
Michael, we got him now.

Yeah, okay.
伙计 好了
Hey, buddy, okay.
好了 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!