《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
现在这孩子
I got this baby
失去了家人 心里被掏了个洞
with holes in his heart where his family used to be
而一个黑帮混♥蛋♥大佬拿着喷灯到处点火
and a mob boss motherfucker with a blowtorch.
巴克斯特家得付出代价
Baxters got to pay.
他们会的 小家伙
They will, little man.
但大莫要为长久打算
But Big Mo play the long game.
我不知道谁杀了你儿子
I don’t know who killed your son,
但肯定不是科菲
but it sure the fuck wasn’t Kofi.
你要是想开战 我奉陪到底
If you want a war, I can give you a war.
我想搞清楚科菲发生了什么
I want to know what happened to Kofi.
因此我需要再做一次尸检
I need a second autopsy.
为此我需要科菲的
To do that, I need the signature of a relative
成年亲属的签字
who’s over the age of 18.
姜戈
Django.
我见过你 对吧
I know you, right?
在罗科的烛光守夜上
Rocco’s memorial.
告诉我一个最近
Tell me about an experience
对你有重大影响的经历
that’s had a big impact on you recently.
我刚遇见一个很酷的女孩
I-I just met a really cool girl.
这是你的新手♥机♥ 法官
我知道是他
你儿子
你知道他现在在哪吗
你们知道怎么追踪一次性电♥话♥吗
Either of you know how to trace a burner phone
查到它是在哪买♥♥的吗
to where it was purchased?
新奥尔良
阿尔及尔
都在这了 我们找到的所有证据
It’s all there. All the evidence we got.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what’s your emergency?
接线员打回去了
The operator called back.
这里是911接线员
This is the 911 operator.
你加满了 快滚吧
You filled up. Now fuck off.
杀了我们孩子的那个恶魔在加油
That monster who killed our son was getting gas.
911电♥话♥
The 911 call?
是从查尔梅特的一个信♥号♥♥塔打出去的
Came from a cell tower in Chalmette.
那有三个加油站
There’s three gas stations.
他来过这 想要看我摄像头拍到的录像
He came here, wanted to see the surveillance video.
你还有录像带吗
You still have the footage?
被删了
It got erased.
-他删了录像带 -没错
– He deleted the footage? – Yeah.
我需要告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
我现在还没有拿到所有的钱
I-I don’t have all the money yet.
未知来电
22万2千美元
我需要更多的时间
I need more time!
证据哈哈哈哈
带钱来否则…
你没时间了 大哥
You’re out of time, man.
法官大人 第一季第六集
你根本料不到
You never see it coming.
你可以度过平静的数月
You can go for months, months and months,
然后突然有一起
and then there’s one that just…
就让你感觉受到重重一击
just hits you right in the belly, you know?
单亲妈妈 四个孩子
Single mom, mother of four,
两个完全管不住 两份工作 救援斗牛犬
two completely unmanageable, two jobs, rescue pit bull.
她是个好人 于是就成了目标
I mean, she’s a good person, which makes her a mark.
一个男人出现
So, some guy comes sailing in,
自称是这个家庭需要的人
claiming to be the man that this family has needed,
然后开始打她
and then starts punching her.
报过警吗
Ever call it in?
没有 她不报♥警♥ 因为他当然会低三下四地回来
no. No, she doesn’t, because of course he comes groveling back,
保证会改变 不改 再次循环
promising to change, doesn’t, happens again.
总是如此
Always.
天啊 真抱歉
God, I’m sorry.
你当然比谁都清楚
You, of course, know better than anyone.
新奥尔良警方没插手
NOPD doesn’t get involved.
他们也不能 他们不知道
They can’t. It’s… they’re unaware.
直到有一晚 妈妈决定还击
Until one night, when Mom decides to fight back.
他报了警
And he calls it in.
你们因袭击把她抓走了
Now, you all haul her away on assault.
她的公设律师建议她认罪 她就认了
Her PD suggests that she pleads out, and she does.
于是等她出来时
And so, by the time that she’s released,
她丢了工作 家
she’s lost her jobs, her home,
孩子被暂时监护 她眼看要永远失去他们了
her kids are in temporary custody, veering on permanent,
那废物前男友 带走了她的狗
and that loser ex has left with the dog
和她账户里的每一分钱
and every penny in her account.
-天啊 -是啊
– Oh, my God. – Yeah.
这还不是最精彩的部分
Now, that’s not even the good part yet.
她上报被盗时
So, when she files a report for the theft,
她才发现此人一直在用一个假名
she learns that this guy has been using a fake name the whole time.
我写下了她知道的
I wrote down what she has.
因为我觉得
A-And I wrote it down because I thought that s…
或许我能帮她
maybe somehow I could, I could help her.
写了什么
Wrote down what?
给 嗯
Here. Yeah.
-绿色丰田佳美 -对 她就知道这个
– Green Toyota Camry. – Yeah. That’s all she has.
这是牌照头三位吗
And these are the first three numbers of the license–
对 她只记得这些了
Right, that’s all she could remember.
我都不知道这是否足够进行追踪
And I don’t even know if that’s enough to trace the car or…
知道吗
You know?
我敢说 如果我输入这个牌照
You know, I bet if I punch this in,
就能查到差不多五个名字
it’ll spit out five names, give or take.
你想赌多少钱 其中一人有案底
How much you want to bet one of them has a record?
干干净净 四个全是
Squeaky clean, all four of them.
可以告诉我吗
Could I have them anyway?
他们只是普通公民
They’re private citizens–
其中一个 是个暴♥力♥仇女的混♥蛋♥
And one of them is a violent, woman-hating piece of crap
他可能刚好聪明地没被抓到过
who’s probably just smart enough not to get caught
所以才没有案底
so he doesn’t have a record.
南茜 这个可怜女人根本毫无胜算
Nancy, this poor fucking woman just doesn’t have a chance.
但我们可以让她在家庭法庭上有点立场可言
But we can give her a-a leg to stand on in-in family court
或许她也不必失去孩子
and maybe she doesn’t lose her kids.
天啊 听听我 这么伪善
Jesus, listen to me. Holier than thou.
我叫你违法
Asking you to bend the law
却还抱怨大家都不守法
I’m complaining no one upholds?
天啊 我好虚伪
God, what a hypocrite.

No.
恐怕没有人会
Hypocrisy is probably the last thing
说你虚伪的
anyone would ever accuse you of.
我得去趟厕所
I got to go to the bathroom.
替我看着点
Keep an eye?
车辆登记
你确定吗 吉米
Are you sure about this, Jimmy?
一个法官
A judge?
你是在看我酷酷的T恤 还是我的胸
Are you looking at my cool T-shirt or-or at my breasts?
是罗科的 他很喜欢
It’s Rocco’s. He loved it.

Here.
就是他
There he is.
你跟他的最后一次长时间对话是谈什么
W-What was the last big conversation you had with him?
他有个人生计划
he had a plan, for his life, really.
他跟我说了
He told me about it.
什么计划
What was the plan?
基本上就是志向高远
Shoot for the moon, basically.
夏季去巴黎
Paris for the summer.
然后 去伦敦上艺术学校
And then, uh… and then art school in London,
可能跟在左岸咖啡馆认识的法国女友
probably living in Clerkenwell or Hoxton with the French girlfriend
在克勒肯维尔或霍斯顿居住
he probably met at some Left Bank Café.
他打算那么做吗
He was planning that?
也有些是我的计划 延续他的未来
Some of that’s me… keeping his future going.
那你呢
What about you?
最后的长时间对话
Last big conversation.
我们并没有那么聊过
We never really got to talking like that.
不 我是问你跟你妈
No, I-I mean with your mom.
我一直记着她对我说的最后一句话
Yeah, I’ll-I’ll always remember the last thing she said to me.
我们在车里 她转过来对着我 一脸严肃
We were in the car, and sh-she turned to me all solemn

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!