她压低声音
and she lowered her voice a little bit,

and she said…
“你放屁了吗”
“Did you fart?”
什么
What?

Yeah.
然后我下了车 去上学了
And I-I got out of the car and went into school, and…
再也没见过她
…never saw her again.
你有吗
So, did you?
什么
What?
放屁了吗
Did you fart?
没有
No.
是我的狗 姜戈
It was, uh, my dog. Django.
我妈妈就是逗我呢
My mom just liked messing with me.
或许是她呢
Maybe it was her.
你是说我妈死前
You mean the-the last thing
在我面前做的最后一件事是放屁吗
my mother did in my presence before she died was fart?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you’re saying?
我真希望自己当时跟他在一起
I’d give anything to have been with him.
我一直在回想他最后一天的早晨
I keep replaying his last morning.
我也不想 但是…
I don’t want it to, but it…
它总是浮现上来 不肯离去
forces its way to the front of my mind, and stays there…
就好像那是他17年生命里的唯一
like that’s all that exists in his 17 years of life.
之前的所有时光 我们共度的无数时刻
All the moments before, thousands of moments we shared,
都被挤了出去 就好像不重要
just get squeezed out like they’re not important.
那就是杀死了罗科的人做的事
That’s what the guy who killed Rocco did.
他不仅杀了我弟弟
He didn’t just kill my brother.
他还扼杀了我跟弟弟共度的人生
He killed my life with my brother.
我来给200号♥公♥寓♥送杂货
I’m just delivering groceries for apartment 200.
爱德华还是爱多瓦·林肯吧
Edward or Edouard Lincoln, I believe.
我是好蛋组织的
I’m with Good Egg.
为有需要者提供食物的非营利组织
It’s a nonprofit providing healthful foods for those in need.
有需要者
Those in need?
你闲暇时还写赞美诗吗
Sounds like you write hymns in your spare time.
我没有闲暇时间
I don’t have any spare time.
这就是我的人生
This is my whole life.
有人给你送吃的来了 老爹
You got some grub, bub.
爱德华 我给你送了些杂货来
Edouard, I-I.. I’ve got some groceries for you.
丹尼吗
Danny?
哎呦
Well, I’ll be dogged!
没人说你要来
Nobody told me you were coming.
我打过电♥话♥
Yeah, well, I-I tried to call,
但还是决定直接来了
but then I thought I’d just… show up.
电♥话♥占线吗 还是响个不停
Was that phone busy or just ring e-eternally?
他们每周推我去电♥话♥前一次
They wheel me out to the phone once a week,
但护士总占线
but the nurses are always tying up the lines
跟她们的男友煲电♥话♥粥
jabbing with their boyfriends.
坦帕怎么样
How’s Tampa?
坦帕
Tampa?
非常热
Hot as all get out.
主把他的愤怒都降在
Well, the Lord done rain down his wrath
我们这小破地方了 是吧
on our little armpit, don’t he?
你跟其他亲戚有联♥系♥吗
You talk to the other cousins?
我没怎么有
I don’t much.
他们说我老年痴呆了
They tell me I got the dementia,
所以我联♥系♥了可能也记不住
so I probably wouldn’t remember even if I did.
坦帕怎么样
How’s Tampa?
很热 爱德
It’s hot, Ed.
那个…
Now, look, uh…
你什么都不缺了 我…
You got everything now, so I’ll…
我改天再来看你
I’ll-I’ll see you some other time.
你这就走吗
You’re leaving?
天啊
Jesus H…
丹尼 你才到
Danny, you just got here.
休息一下吧
Look, rest your bones.
你最近怎么样
And how you been?

Well…
老实说 爱德
To be honest, Ed…
不怎么样
…I’ve been better.
人人都很难
It’s hard all over.
但如果你不能向家人倾吐心声
But if you can’t bare your soul to family,
那我就不懂了
then I don’t know what’s what.
我…
I just…
我觉得压力好大
I just… feel so much pressure, you know?
就好像千斤重担
It’s like a 100,000 fucking pounds of…
压在我肩膀上
…steel just pressing down on my shoulders.
有个男人想毁掉我的生活
I’ve got a man trying to ruin my life.
我有绝不能告诉任何人的秘密
I’ve got secrets I can never tell anyone.
我儿子
My son…
我儿子
My son.
孩子是上帝的礼物
Children are God’s gift.

Yeah.
但那样的爱能让你裂开
But that level of love can just crack you open.
让你变成超乎自己想象的人
Make you someone you never thought you’d be.
你记得特雷弗出生时吗
You remember when Trevor was born?
他一切都不对劲
Everything about him was wrong,
在子♥宫♥里时就是
even in the womb.
踢得起劲 就像等不及出来了
Kicking like he couldn’t wait to get out of there.
那个位置倒转的术语怎么说的
What’s that term for wrong way round?
洛琳 她生他时受尽了苦
Lorraine, she had a terrible time getting him out
因为他是屁♥股♥先出来的
’cause he was ass first.
67根烟
Sixty-seven cigarettes.
什么
What?
我每根都数了
I counted every one of them.
在产房♥外的走廊来回踱步
Pacing in the hall outside the delivery room…
直到有人通知我说我当爸爸了
…till someone come and said I was a father.
你的儿子
Your son.
我的独生子
My one and only son…
在他出生之前 之时 之后都闹得一团糟
…fucked up before, during and after he was born.
胎儿臀位
Breached.
-屁♥股♥先出来 -对
– Ass first. – Yeah.
从那以后也是如此
And ever since.
他还到处惹麻烦吗
He’s still troubled?
乡村歌♥星多莉·帕顿是躺着睡的吗
Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
我是不可能知道
Though I wouldn’t know.
他不来看我
He don’t visit.
我会和护士聊天 但是…
I talk to the nurses, but–
爱德 爱德
Ed, Ed.
他现在住在阿尔吉尔对吧
He-He’s living in Algiers now, right?
当司机
Got a job driving?
他偷走了我的佳美车
He stole my Camry.
你要是看到他 转告他我会报♥警♥
If you see him, you tell him I’m calling the police,
不开玩笑
the real police.
我很喜欢她在1977年参加格莱美时穿的礼服
I liked that dress she wore to the Grammys in 1977.
那时候粉色还是粉色
Pink was pink back then,
多莉穿粉色是最好看的
and nobody did pink like Dolly.
爱德
Ed…
你坐到轮椅上来如何
why don’t we get you in this chair, huh?
然后
And, I don’t know…
我们出去转转
…have a little outing?
谢谢你
Thank you!
走了
There we go.
好了 天呐 爱德
There we go. Oh, geez, Ed.
稍等一下 我马上就来
Wait a minute, I’ll be right back.
我忘拿钥匙了
I-I forgot my keys.
寄信人 特雷弗·林肯
收信人 爱德华·林肯
67根烟
Sixty-seven cigarettes,
那个屁♥股♥先出来的王八蛋偷走了我的佳美
and that ass-first motherfucker steals my Camry.
把手♥机♥关掉
Turn off your phone.
游乐园内禁用手♥机♥
No phones in Wonderland.
你没事吧
You good?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!