101忠狗续集:伦敦大冒险
好象是不久以前
It seems like such a short time ago
我和我的宠物 懒散在伦敦的房♥子里
that my pet and I were just lazing about in our little London flat,
孤独地过着单身汉的生活
living the humdrum bachelor life
并且希望事情不是非常非常的无趣
and wishing things weren’t so very, very dull.
那是我的宠物 罗杰 我名叫彭高
That’s my pet, Roger. My name’s Pongo.
你记住 我是个有斑点的人
You remember, I’m the one with the spots.
哦 上帝
Oh, goodness!
不 不 不是那个
No, no, not that one.
或者那个
Or that one.
那是我 象有家室的人一样过着新的生活
That’s me, living my new life as a family man.
没有烦恼 我有了我的愿望
Never a dull moment. I guess I got my wish.
我看到斑点
I think I’m seeing spots!
嘿 看到了斑点
Hey, seeing spots!
斑点 我看到了斑点 随处可见
Spots, I’m seeing spots Everywhere I’m seeing lots
这些小狗狗身上都有斑点
Of those tiny little dots Yes, it’s true
狗狗们到处嬉戏 在床上 小狗窝
They’re on the beds and the cots
还有平底锅和壶里
In the pans and the pots
它们在盥洗室留下小斑点
And they’ve left little spots in the loo!
罗杰 你是打包 还是在玩
Roger, are you packing or playing?
我在打打包装 亲爱的
I’m playing at packing, dear!
不要嬉闹了
Well, quit fooling around.
我们早上的第一件事就是搬家
We’re moving first thing in the morning!
我们将拥有一个塔尔马提亚狗农场
We’ll have a Dalmatian plantation
斑点随处可见 在墙上 在房♥间 在走廊
I see spots on the walls In the rooms, in the halls
在地板上 在橱柜里 到处都有
On the floors in the drawers Yes, I do
每天清晨 我睁开双眼
And every morning when I rise and I open up my eyes
都会惊奇的发现 我看见的不是天空
I am taken by surprise ‘Cause instead of seeing skies
而是很多的小斑点狗狗
I see lots of little spots
我们将拥有一个塔尔马提亚狗农场
We’ll have a Dalmatian plantation
斑点 斑点 斑点
Spots, spots, spots
我们再也不会流浪
And never again shall we roam
到处都是斑点 床上和小狗窝里有
Everywhere on the beds and the cots
-迫不及待要开始…-墙上也是斑点
-Can’t wait to begin… -On the walls…
-我们的甜蜜生活 -还有房♥间和走廊
-our sweet living that’s in -the rooms and the halls
我们在塔尔马提亚狗农场的家
Our Dalmatian plantation home
塔尔马提亚狗农场
Dalmatian plantation
我们回家啦
We’re home
罗杰
Oh, Roger!
是的 明天要搬家
Yes, tomorrow would be moving day.
这里只能住一个晚上
Only one more night in this little flat,
每一分钟都要珍惜
which was getting smaller by the minute.
我是说 我感觉有点窒息
I mean, even I was beginning to feel a bit smothered.
真的 很容易看到我们的小狗的感觉
Really, it was easy to see how one of our puppies could feel,
只不过是有点失落 斑点的海洋
well, just a little bit lost in this sea of spots.
-哈罗 帕奇 -哈罗 妈妈
-Ah, hello, Patch. -Hello, Mother.
我们看电视好吗
Watching the television, are we?
是的 我得保存我的斑点 是吗
Yes. Well, I’ve got to save my spot, now, don’t I?
毕竟这是最好的斑点
It’s the best spot, after all!
但是你们知道 开始的时间是…
But you know your show doesn’t start until after…
吃饭了
Dinnertime!
-噢 亲爱的 -噢 不要再这样
-Oh, dear. -Oh, not again!
你们过来安排房♥间
Come on, you guys! Make room!
不 你不能 波力先生 每次一碗
No, you don’t, Mr Roly-Poly. One bowl at a time!
这一定有东西
There must be something in here.
对 大家都准备好了吗
Right! Is everybody ready for the show?
斑点
My spot!
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
咆哮着抓捕暴徒 坏人听到了它愤怒的吼叫
Hounding hoodlums with a howl Bad no-goodniks hear his growl
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
暴徒在这儿 因为害怕强壮的桑德波特变得畏畏缩缩
Desperados, cringe in fear Mighty Thunderbolt is here
纠正错误 该出手时就出手
Righting wrongs and doing right Barking boldly in the night
一只不平凡的狗
The One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog
卡尼恩·克拉切斯 你们喜欢大声地叫
Kanine Krunchies, the crunch your dog loves to munch,
出品了”桑德波特冒险时刻”
presents The Thunderbolt Adventure Hour.
桑德波特开始 一种最为神奇的狗
Starring Thunderbolt, the One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog!
他是可信赖的朋友 小赖特宁
And his trusty sidekick, Lil’ Lightning.
上个星期经历了最惊人的事件 汤米被绑♥架♥了
In last week’s thrilling episode, Wholesome Tommy was kidnapped…
救命 桑德波特 救命
Help! Thunderbolt! Save me!
勇敢地面对黑心人 该死的道森
and spirited away by that black-hearted villain, Dirty Dawson!
救命 桑德波特 救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
我们的英雄及时到达吗
will our hero arrive in time?
救命 桑德波特 救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
汤米的命运是多么的悲惨呀
What horrible fate awaits Wholesome Tommy?
我看不到
Oh, I can hardly look!
我看过了 太棒了
I’ve seen this one. This is brilliant!
救命 桑德波特救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
那混♥蛋♥现在救不了你了
That mangy mutt can’t save you this time!
坚持住 汤米桑德波特来了
Hold on, Tommy! Thunderbolt’s coming!

Hey!
这就象是”快步跨沟”
This is just like “Double-cross at Dead Man’s Ditch,”
那是我的车 不是火车
except that was a mine car, not a train.
看 桑德要抢鞭子了
Watch this, Thunder’s gonna grab the whip.
帕奇 你又捣乱
Patch, you’re gonna spoil it again!
他们说每只狗都有得意的时候 但是今天你不行
They say every dog has his day, but this one ain’t gonna be yours,
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
you flea-bitten cur!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
这不公平
This ain’t fair.
那是多么的惊奇呀
What was that supposed to be?
这是我听到的最让人具有同感的狗了
It was the most pitiful bark I’ve heard yet.
是的 就象有人坐在沙沙响的玩具上一样
Yeah. It sounded like someone sat on a squeaky toy!
桑德波特 你有个性
Thunderbolt, you’re one of a kind!
有个性
Wow, one of a kind!
卡尼恩·克拉切斯无人能及
Kanine Krunchies can’t be beat…
好了 睡觉了
all right, bedtime, everyone.
但是 爸爸 我们还不想睡
But, Dad, we’re not sleepy yet.
南尼 你有新狗标签吗
Nanny, do you have the new dog tags?
在这 我们要上了楼的时候 给他们戴上
Right here. We’ll put them on as they come up the stairs.
孩子 你的狗很神奇吗
Say, kiddies! Is your dog a One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog?
如果你认为你的狗具有特长
If you think your pooch has what it takes,
那就带他们来伦敦 参加桑德波特的激动人心的新冒险
bring him down to the London set of Thunderbolt’s exciting new adventure,
“桑德波特对巴思考维尔猎犬”
“Thunderbolt versus the Hound of the Baskervilles.”
-桑德波特在伦敦吗 -是的 桑德波特在伦敦
-Thunderbolt’s in London? -That’s right! Thunderbolt’s in London.
明天跟着卡尼恩·克拉切斯的卡车 你就可以去了
Just follow the Kanine Krunchies truck down to tomorrow’s auditions,
每一只小狗都有机会
where one lucky pup will win the opportunity
上台露面的
to appear as a guest on the show!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad, Dad!
57 58…小心
57, 58… Careful.
59 60 61 62 63…
59, 60, 61, 62, 63…
爸爸我要去见桑德波特
Dad! Dad! I have to see Thunderbolt!
别急 儿子 我在数数 67 68…
Just a minute, Son. I’m counting. 67, 68…
但是爸爸 我都看过了 一共72
But, Dad, I’ve seen every episode, all 72.
72 73…2 现在不行 帕奇 我在数数
72, 73… Two? Not now, Patch. I’m busy losing count here!
-76 77 78 79…-爸爸 爸爸
-76, 77, 78, 79… -But, Dad! Dad!
82 83…
82, 83…
亲爱的 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
Oh, dear. …98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104,
还有 帕奇…105 105
and Patch, 105. 105?
你没事吧 儿子
Are you all right, Son?
爸爸 我明天要去看桑德波特
Dad, I’ve just gotta see Thunderbolt tomorrow.
我知道 但是明天要搬家
Yes, I know, but tomorrow is moving day.
你在农场会习惯的
You’re going to love it on the farm, Son.
那里有大草原 小溪 谷仓
There are big green fields and a stream and a barn
还有很多动物
and lots of different animals.
嘿 也许你和我能追赶小鸡
Hey, maybe you and I can chase some chickens, huh?
-当然了 爸爸 但是…-我们走
-Sure, Dad, but… -Here we go!
雪梨树农场
“Cherry Tree Farm, Little Tichfield, Devon.”
我想那是最漂亮的农场
Why, I imagine it’s the most splendid farm in the whole country.
波迪 农场是个很好饲养我们小狗的地方
Oh, Perdi, the farm will be such a wonderfuI place to raise our puppies.
最好的 我们要远离邪恶 怪物…
And best of all, we’ll be miles away from that evil, ugly monster…
库鲁拉 让我进去
Cruella De Vil! Now, please let me in!
我不能 德维尔小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!