I call the red board. Well, I call the blue board.
我是红军 那我是蓝军
What?
什么?
Okay. I know. I forgot.
我知道了 我忘记了
I owe you one raunchy striptease.
我该先跳个脱衣舞
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Who’s got the moves on the ice and off the ice, ice, baby?
谁的舞姿最最好 宝贝?
Wait! Wait! Wait! I don’t wanna see that thing again. Put it away.
等等 我不想再看你那玩意儿了
Put it away!
走开!
God.
上帝啊
We can play Monopoly! We can play Parcheesi!
我们可以玩大富翁! 或者巴棋戏!
He didn’t have Battleship. He didn’t have any games.
他没有海战旗 什么玩的游戏都没有
Boys are so stupid.
男孩真蠢
Becky, it’s even worse than you think.
贝姬 比你想的还蠢
How come the ones that you like never like you?
如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你怎么办?
Well, you have to fight for what you want. Rule number one:
你必须自己 争取 规则一:
Love is a battlefield.
情场如战场
That’s deep. Really deep.
真深奥 太深奥了
Good luck with fractions. Have fun at work.
数学考试好运 工作顺利
To the office, Tom.
去办公室 汤姆
“Fifty-seven ways to have an orgasm.”
“获得高♥潮♥的57种方式”
“Fifty-seven ways to have an orgasm.”
“获得高♥潮♥的57种方式”
I didn’t know there were 57. “T ouchherthere underwear.”
居然有57种 “超性感内衣”
No.

“He loves you, but….”
“他爱你 但…”
“He loves your butt.” Yes.
他更爱你的屁♥股♥” 没错
“He lies, he cheats… So typical.
“他说谎 欺骗” 不出所料
…what are you doing wrong?”
你怎么了?
There’s no easy way of saying this, so I’m just gonna come out with it.
虽然很难开口 还是得说
The circs are in. Our numbers are dismal.
销量出来了 数字不容乐观
We’re below 600,000 total circulation. Sparkle is closing in on a million.
我们的总发行量低于600000份 而《闪亮》已接近一百万份
I’ve come off the phone with corporate and they have dropped the R word.
我刚和总部通过电♥话♥ 他们丢下一词”重来”
Redesign?
重新构思?
Redesign Poise?
重新构思《风韵》?
Wait. Sparkle copies everything we come up with…
等一下 就因为《闪亮》总是模仿我们的下一步棋…
…and we have to redesign? That’s bullshit.
…我们就不得不重来么? 胡说八道
Well, either we redesign and bring up our numbers or they pull the plug.
好啦 要么我们重新构思把发行量提上去 要么我们走人
Richard, redesign is a death sentence.
理查德 重新构思是条死胡同
No, it’s not. It’s a chance to have some fun.
不对 那是获取趣味的机会
Let Sparkle have all our secondhand, stale, grody ideas.
让《闪亮》抱着那些第二手的 过时的 乏味的想法吧
We’ll open up the F.O.B., overhaul the B.O.B.
我们会从从封面改到封底吧
It’s time for us to prove we have some poise left.
是时候证明我们《风韵》与众不同了
Well, I shall be leaving it to my dynamic duo…
很好 我就把这个交给我活力四射的二人组…
…to come up with something utterly fabulous.
做出完全无与伦比的构思
We have two weeks, four hours and 30 minutes.
我们还有两星期零四小时30分钟
I have your urgent messages. Let’s hear them.
这儿有你的急电 念给我听
Well, okay.

Emily Pratt called and wanted me to tell you:
艾米丽致电要我向你转述
“l can’t believe you scooped my story on Vivienne Tam, you backbiting bitch.
“你居然窃取了我在维维恩里的构思 你这背后伤人的母狗
That was a new level of sleaze, even for you.
对你的恶行来说也是更上一层楼
I hope you die in one of her casual pantsuits.”
祝你不得好死”
Oh, my God, that was so mean.
老天 多恶劣阿
Miss Lewis called. She said, “l hope you choke on your own bile…
路易丝小姐来电 她说”但愿你被自己的胆汁呛死
…you pretentious, conniving snake.”
你这自命不凡的 阴险狡诈的毒蛇”
Maybe I should read them myself. Good.
也许我该自己看 好的
Oh, great.
哦 好的
Miss Rink’s line. Put that little bitch on the phone now.
林克 小姐专线 让那条小母狗来接电♥话♥
Please don’t take that tone. I’m just her assistant.
请别用那种口气 我只是她的助手
Tell her to call Todd.
让她给托德回电
“Sweet bottom, you seem uptight. Let me come over and give you my….”
“小俏臀 看来你太紧张了 让我来帮你并献出我的”
Yes. Alex is on line one, Miss Rink.
是我 亚历克斯在一号♥线
Oh, gag me. Can you please tell him I’m busy?
哦 饶了我吧 请告诉他我很忙
Okay, but he wants to know what time would be good for dinner.
好的 但他想知道何时可共进晚餐
How about in 1 0 zillion years? Ask him how that works.
十亿年后如何? 请转达他
Okay, I’ll ask. Okay.
好 我会的 很好
Yeah? I’m sorry to bother you again.
还有? 抱歉又来打扰你
Pete Hansen is here to see you. Who?
皮特汉森来见你 谁?
Tracy from the art department’s husband.
特蕾西在文♥化♥部♥工作的老公啊
Oh, okay. Sure.
哦 好吧
I was just dropping off Tracy’s lunch, thought I’d say hello.
我刚好来给特蕾西送午餐 想来和你打声招呼
You brought Tracy her lunch? That’s so sw–
你给特蕾西送午餐? 好温馨
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What’s wrong, pooky?
怎么了 小妖精?
“Pooky”?
“小妖精”?
Pukey. You’re married, and to a girl I work with.
恶心 你结婚了 娶的还是我的同事
Well, that didn’t stop us from rattling some desk drawers loose last week.
那并不阻碍上星期我们把办公桌的抽屉都弄散了
So come on. Lie down and take a memo.
来吧 躺下来回味一番
Listen, hire the best photographer, and I don’t want Jenna to find out.
听着 去请最好的摄影师 我不想让珍娜发现
No. Roger that. Okay?
不会的 我明白 行吗?
God, what is up with her lately, anyway? I mean, she seems so lost.
上帝 最近她怎么啦 如此神不守舍
I have no idea. I’m getting so sick of having her around…
天晓得 和她在一起真难受
…with this crazy new act she has going on.
…瞧这次她又发疯了
You know how she stole Charlotte’s idea and then fired her?
知道她是怎么窃取了夏洛特的意见后又把她解雇了么?
I say we go ahead with our own presentation…
我说咱们应该表现一下自己的能力了…
…and let her fall on her ass.
…让她自食其果
Oh, God, yeah.
哦 上帝 好吧
Okay, you’re not Cajun.
好的 你不是阿卡迪亚人
Wanna go for a walk? Sure.
想出去走走吗? 好啊
I still can’t believe you’re getting married.
我还是无法相信你要结婚了
In two weeks.
就在两周内
Is she your soul mate, Wendy?
温迪 是你情投意合的伙伴?
My soul mate? I don’t know if I believe in those. I think that’s kind of naive.
我情投意合的伙伴? 我拿不准是否信这个 觉得有些傻气
But you get goose bumps when you’re around her…
但你和女生在一起时就会起鸡皮疙瘩…
…and butterflies?
…还直发抖?
No, I haven’t gotten crazy like that about a girl since high school.
才不是 高中以后我对女孩子就不那么疯狂了
Matty.
马特
What–? What happened to us?
到底? 我们之间怎么了?
I mean, how come we never stayed friends?
我是指 我们怎么不是朋友了?
I don’t know. I forget.
不知道 我忘了
No, what happened?
别 发生什么事情了?
I don’t know. I can pretty much peg it to your 1 3th birthday party…
不知道 我想要追溯到你的十三岁生日
…when you were playing that game. Spin the Rapist?
那时你在玩一个游戏”藏猫猫”?
Seven Minutes in Heaven. Everybody ditched.
“七分钟天堂” 所有人都跑了
And that is the last thing I remember.
这就是我所记得的最近的事情
We don’t have to get into this. It’s a long time ago.
我们不必再提它 陈年往事了
lt really doesn’t matter anymore. lt matters to me.
实在是无关紧要了 对我来说有关系
Just tell me.
讲给我听
You came out of the closet…
你从壁橱里出来…
…and I started to sing my birthday song to you.
…而我开始唱我写的生日歌♥给你听
And then you picked up and threw at me…
可你抓起东西来打我…
…with impressive force, I might add…
…力气那么大 我那时…
…the dream house that I spent three weeks building for you.
…花了三个星期的时间 为你做的梦幻小屋
And then you just stopped being my friend…
然后你就不和我做朋友了…
…and you never spoke to me again after that, ever.
…从那以后你就不理我了
I’m so sorry.
真对不起
Forget it, Jenna. It was a long time ago. It doesn’t matter.
别提了 珍娜 陈年往事 无所谓了
Matt, stop being so nice to me. I don’t deserve it.
马特 别对我这样好 我不配
Do you know what kind of person I am now?
你知道我现在是什么样的人吗?
Do you know who I am right now? I….
你知道我现在是谁吗? 我…
I don’t have any real friends. I….
我没有真正的朋友 我…
I did something bad with a married guy.
我和一个已婚的家伙做了不好的事
I don’t talk to my mom and dad.
我不和爸爸妈妈讲话
I’m not a nice person. And the thing is…
我不是好人 而且关键的是…
…I’m not 1 3 anymore.
…我已经不再是13岁了
Jenna.
珍娜
Behind you.
在你后面
Oh, it’s good to be home.
哦 回家真令人愉快
Daddy. Jenna?
爹地 珍娜?
What in the world?
究竟怎么了?
Sweetheart. I missed you guys so much.
甜心 我太想念你们了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!