穿普拉达的女王
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好 我约了艾米莉·查尔顿
Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
安吉丽雅·塞克斯 是的
Andrea Sachs? Yes.
要命 人力部还真会开玩笑
Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.
跟我来
Follow me.
听着 我本来是马琳达第二助手
Okay, so I was Miranda’s second assistant…
她首席助手近期晋升 所以我现在是首席助手
but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I’m the first.
哦 你给自己找替身 但还没找到
Oh, and you’re replacing yourself. Well, I am trying.
马琳达几周内炒了前两个女孩
Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
我们需要能够适应这个高♥强♥度工作的员工 你明白吗
We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
当然 马琳达是谁
Yeah. Of course. Who’s Miranda?
哦 天哪 我会假装你刚没问过我
Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
她是《天桥》杂♥志♥主编 是一名传奇人物
She’s the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
安吉丽雅还以为天桥指时装表演T字舞台那段走道
只要为她卖♥♥命一年 之后想去什么杂♥志♥社就可以去
You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
所有女生都会为这份工作发疯的
A million girls would kill for this job.
听上去很棒 我很荣幸能被选中
It sounds like a great opportunity. I’d love to be considered.
安吉丽雅 《天桥》是本时尚杂♥志♥
Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine…
热衷于时尚对工作人员非常重要
so an interest in fashion is crucial.
你认为我对时尚没有兴趣
What makes you think I’m not interested in fashion?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
她要到了 通知大家
She’s on her way. Tell everyone!
她应该九点到的
She’s not supposed to be here until 9:00.
司机刚用短♥信♥通知我 她的美容师椎间盘突出
Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.
那些人真要命 这是谁啊
God, these people! Who’s that?
我都不想提她
That I can’t even talk about.
好了 各位 准备就绪
All right, everyone! Gird your loins!
谁吃过洋葱面包圈了
Did somebody eat an onion bagel?
《天桥》
普拉达 著名时尚品牌
对不起 马琳达
Sorry, Miranda.
让开
Move it! Ooh!
我不明白为什么确认预约就这么困难
I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to confirm an appointment.
我知道 对不起 马琳达 我昨晚真的去确定预约了
I know. I’m so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm last night.
我对你无能的细节没兴趣
Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
告诉西蒙我不要她为巴西版面选的女孩
Tell Simone I’m not going to approve that girl that she sent me for the Brazilian layout.
我要的是干净 运动型 面带微笑的女孩 她挑的是肮脏 疲倦的肥婆
I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She sent me dirty, tired and paunchy.
回复麦克·克斯 我会去他的聚会
And R.S.V.P. Yes to the Michael Kors party.
我要司机九点半送到那里 九点四十五分再来接我
I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp.
打电♥话♥给”光荣食品”的纳塔丽 告诉她第四十遍
Call Natalie at Glorious Foods, tell her no for the 40th time.
不行 我不要杏仁蛋白饼 我要大黄水果蛋糕
No, I don’t want dacquoise. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote.
再打电♥话♥给我前夫 提醒他 今晚的家长会在达尔顿
Then call my ex-husband and remind him the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight.
打给我丈夫 让他在 我和马西莫去过的地方碰面吃晚餐
Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo.
告诉李查德我看过他送来的女伞兵照片
Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers…
她们实在太难看了
and they’re all so deeply unattractive.
就不能找个可人又苗条的女伞兵
Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender female paratrooper?
当然能 我能摘星星吗 当然不可能
No. Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.
还有 我要看奈杰尔给格温妮斯 挑的第二次封面试镜的衣服
Also, I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth’s second cover try.
不知她瘦了多少 她是谁
I wonder if she’s lost any of that weight yet. Who’s that?
谁都不是 呃
Nobody. Um, uh…
人力部送她来做助理 我刚对她进行了面试
Human Resources sent her up about the new assistant job, and I was preinterviewing her.
她根本不行 完全不适合这里
But she’s hopeless and totally wrong for it.
显然我要自己来选 你上两次选的人
Clearly I’m going to have to do that myself because the last two you sent me…
全都不合格
were completely inadequate.
让她进来 就这样
So send her in. That’s all.
好的
Right.
她要见你 哦 是吗
She wants to see you. Oh! She does?
快点
Move!
这太土了 别让她看见 快去 那个
This is foul. Don’t let her see it. Go! That’s…
你是谁
Who are you?
呃 我叫安迪·塞克斯
Uh, my name is Andy Sachs.
刚从西北大学毕业
I recently graduated from Northwestern University.
那你在这里做什么
And what are you doing here?
嗯 我可以做你的助理
Well, I think I could do a good job as your assistant.
还有 呃
And, um…
我来纽约想成为一名记者 发了不少简历
Yeah, I came to New York to be a journalist and sent letters out everywhere…
终于艾丽雅斯·克拉克给了我一个电♥话♥
and then finally got a call from Elias-Clarke…
让我和人力部的谢瑞见面
and met with Sherry up at Human Resources.
反正 不是这里就是《机动世界》
Basically, it’s this or Auto Universe.
那么 你没有看过《天桥》 呃 不看
So you don’t read Runway? Uh, no.
直到今天才知道我这个人
And before today, you had never heard of me.
是的
No.
你对时尚即不追求 也没见解
And you have no style or sense of fashion.
这个 我认为这看个人
Well, um, I think that depends on what you’re…
不 不 我没在问你
No, no. That wasn’t a question.
我曾是西北日报的主编
Um, I was editor in chief of the Daily Northwestern.
我 还获得过全国大学记者竞赛的头名
I also, um, won a national competition for college journalists…
连续揭露了校工团的不法剥削
with my series on the janitors’union, which exposed the exploitation…
行了
That’s all.
好吧 我知道了
Yeah. You know, okay.
没错 我不适合这里
You’re right. I don’t fit in here.
我不够苗条也不够漂亮
I am not skinny or glamorous…
也不懂时尚
and I don’t know that much about fashion.
但我很聪明
But I’m smart.
我学得很快 我会努力工作的
I learn fast and I will work very hard.
给格温妮斯找到卡华力的独家设计
I got the exclusive on the Cavalli for Gwyneth…
Roberto Cavalli 意大利的知名时尚设计师
问题是她戴那么大个羽毛头饰
but the problem is, with that huge feathered headdress that she’s wearing…
好像她是在金块酒店唱戏的
she looks like she’s working the main stage at the Golden Nugget.
多谢你的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
那可怜虫是谁
Who is that sad little person?
我们在制♥作♥”麻雀变公主”的节目吗
Are we doing a before-and-after piece I don’t know about?
安吉丽雅 嗯
Andrea. Hmm?
慢着 你在时尚杂♥志♥社得到份工作
Wait. You got a job at a fashion magazine?
没错 什么 靠电♥话♥面试
Mm-hmm. What was it, a phone interview?
嘴巴别那么讨厌
wow. Ow! Don’t be a jerk.
马琳达·皮斯利是出了名的女魔头
Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable.
道格 为什么你知道她而我不知道
Okay, Doug. How is it that you know who she is and I didn’t?
我其实是个女的 哦
I’m actually a girl. Oh!
谜团都解开了 喂 认真点
That would explain so much. Look, seriously.
马琳达·皮斯利是个大人物 我打赌女生都会为这工作发疯的
Miranda Priestly is a huge deal. I bet a million girls would kill for that job.
是啊 但问题我不是那些女生
Yeah, great. The thing is I’m not one of them.
但你总要出人头地 是不是
Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?
你看笨内特的工作
I mean, look at this dump Nate works in.
拜托 做纸巾 有没有搞错
I mean, come on. Paper napkins? Hello.
对哦 莉莉她在画廊里做那个什么
Yeah. And Lily, she works at that gallery doing, uh, you know…
哦 抱歉 你到底是做什么的
Oh, I’m sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
我很幸运 已经找到了理想工作
Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
你是个财务研究分♥析♥员
You’re a corporate research analyst!
没错 这工作很烂 不是的
Oh, you’re right. My job sucks. No!
很烂 我 工作很无聊 没事的 深呼吸
It sucks. I don’t… It’s boring. It’s all right. Breathe.
我在努力 来 喝一杯
I’m trying. Here. Take a drink.
我要喝一杯 喝一杯 啊 没错
I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
为交房♥租的工作 干一杯 为交房♥租的工作
I’d like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
为交房♥租的工作
Jobs that pay the rent.
亲爱的 你该看看《天桥》里面 女生的打扮
Oh, baby. You should see the way these girls at Runway dress.
我都没有像样的衣服穿去上班
I don’t have a thing to wear to work.
拜托 你只是去接电♥话♥ 买♥♥咖啡
Come on. You’re gonna be answering phones and getting coffee.
干那活需要穿晚礼服吗
You need a ball gown for that?
我想我可能需要吧
I think I might.
我认为你穿什么都好看
Well, I happen to think you look great always.
啊 胡说八道
Aww! I think you’re full of it.
嘿 过来 现在就回家 好
Hey. Come on. Let’s go home. Yeah.
有件事我们不♥穿♥衣服也能做
I can think of something we can do that doesn’t require any clothing.
真的 嗯
Really? Mmm.

Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!