猛鬼街
蒂娜
Tina…
蒂娜
Tina!
你没事吧 蒂娜
You OK, Tina?
只是做了一个恶梦 妈
Just a dream, Ma.
做了一个疯狂的恶梦
Some dream, judging from that.
回到床上来 老婆
You coming back to the sack or what?
你先回去
Hold your horses.
蒂娜 你必须修剪指甲
Tina, honey, you got to cut your fingernails…
就可以不做恶梦
or you got to stop that kind of dreaming.
其中一个必须做到
One or the other.
一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了
One… two… Freddy’s coming for you.
三 四 锁好你的门
Three… four… Better lock your door.
五 六 快去拿十字架
Five… six… Grab your crucifix.
七 八 彻夜不眠
Seven… eight… Gonna stay up late.
九 十 永远不要睡
Nine… ten… Never sleep again…
真可怕
It was so scary.
我醒来后他好像还在房♥间内
When I woke up…
就像传说中的妖怪
It seemed like he was still in the room with me.
好像是一个鬼怪专程来找你
Sounds like a real bogeyman.
一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了
“One… two… Freddy’s coming for you.”
那使我想起那一首跳绳童谣
That’s what it reminded me of… that old jump rope song.
那是我所做过最可怕的恶梦
It was the worst nightmare I ever had.
你一定不会相信的
You wouldn’t believe it.
事实上我自己也做了一个恶梦
As a matter of fact, I had a bad dream last night myself.
我今天早上起床时勃起 蒂娜
I had a hard-on this morning when I woke up, Tina.
而你的名字一直在我脑中盘旋
Had your name written all over it.
我的名字有4个字母 罗德
There’s four letters in my name, Rod.
你为什么想的都是4个字母的人
How could there be room on your joint for four letters?
祝你有个美梦 罗德真会卖♥♥乖
Hey! Up yours with a twirling lawnmower. Rod says the sweetest things.
他很可爱
He’s nuts about you.
对 是讨人厌
Yeah, nuts. Anyway…
说真的 我昨晚无法入眠
I couldn’t go back to sleep last night.
你做了什么梦
So, what did you dream?
忘了它吧 蒂娜
Forget it, Tina.
每个人偶尔都会做梦的
The point is that everyone has a bad dream once in a while.
这不是什么严重的事
It’s no biggie.
下次你再做恶梦时 就跟自己说
Next time you’re having one, just tell yourself…
当你遇到时才是真的
that’s all it is right while you’re having it.
过了之后就没事了
Once you do that, you wake right up.
至少我是如此
At least, it works for me.
你也做了恶梦
Did you have a nightmare, too?
也许快要有大地震了
Maybe we’re going to have a big earthquake.
传说在地震前都会变的怪怪的
They say things get really weird just before.
真高兴你们今天晚上到我家来
I’m so glad you guys could come over tonight.
我听我妈说她要离开几天时 我担心死了
When my mom said she was taking off for two days, I almost died.
不必怕 蒂娜 南希和格伦来搭救你
No problem, Tina. Nancy and Glen to the rescue.
我不敢相信他妈说他也做恶梦
I can’t believe his mother’s letting him spend the night.
是 事实上她不是这意思
Right, well… she’s not exactly.
上次我到机场接我表弟
See, I got this cousin who lives near the airport.
他想暂时住在我家
It’s OK for me to stay with him.
罗德给我这一盒录音带
And I got this sound effects tape from Rod…
哈罗 妈
Hello, Mom?
对 贝利如何了
Yeah. Out here at Barry’s.
对 和以前一样吵
Yeah, noisy as usual.
还好你没住在这里
Glad we don’t live here, huh?
对 享利在向你打招呼
Aunt Eunice says hello.
好 我明早打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you in the morning.
对 对 好
Yeah, sure…
外面有一些小鬼在开快车
Just some kids drag racing outside, I think, Mom.
妈 我要走了
Listen, Mom. I gotta go.
外面好像有车祸
I think there’s been an accident out front.
对 我去叫警♥察♥
All right, I’ll call the police.
好 我去叫警♥察♥
I’ll call the police!
不 只是邻居们在吵架
Just some neighbors having a fight, I guess.
没事
I’m fine.
我明早打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you in the morning.
你真像巫师
It worked like a charm.
没错
Smooth.
老天爷
Jesus.
你看 我说过你会好一点的
See? I told you you’d be feeling better.
我一直看到那家伙的怪异脸孔
All day long I’ve been seeing that guy’s weird face…
常出现在他的指甲旁
and hearing those fingernails.
指甲
Fingernails?
真令我感到意外
That’s amazing you saying that.
我昨晚也做了一个同样的梦
That made me remember the dream I had last night.
你做了什么梦
What did you dream?
我梦到一个穿着红绿相间毛衣的男人
I dreamed about a guy in a dirty red and green sweater.
指甲呢
What about the fingernails?
除了指甲还有其他的
He scraped his fingernails along things.
其实 那些指甲更像是刀片
Actually, they were more like finger-knives…
看来是自♥制♥的
something he made himself.
还发出怪声音
But they made a horrible sound.
听起来就像
It was like…
南希 你和我梦到的怪胎
You dreamed about the same creep I did.
不可能的
That’s impossible.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
外面有东西是吗
There’s something out there, isn’t there?
我没听到
I didn’t hear anything.
我听到了
I heard something.
不管你是谁 我要你见光死
I’m going to punch out your lights, whoever you are.
喵喵
Kitty, kitty.
汪汪
Chow, chow, chow?
罗德在三尺之外
It’s Rod Lane bringing Lantz down…
终于把格伦推到在地
just three yards from the goal line!
真是一次漂亮的转倒
What a brilliant tackle, and the fans go wild!
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
只是个恶作剧 不必在意
Came to make up. No big deal.
你妈在吗
Your mom home?
当然在 那是什么
Of course. What’s that?
很可怕是不是
Intense, huh?
这里怎么回事 不狂欢了吗
What’s going on here, an orgy or something?
也许有葬礼 呆子
Maybe a funeral, dickhead.
只是来陪蒂娜 罗德
It’s just a sleep-over date, Rod.
我是来陪蒂娜 格伦刚要离开
Tina and me. Glen was just leaving.
你看到他那样子没
Did you see his face?
你妈不在家 对吧
Your mom ain’t home, is she?
我和蒂娜有事要谈
Me and Tina got stuff to discuss.
你们可以到她房♥间的床休息
We got her mother’s bed.
你们自便
You guys got the rest.
我想我们应该离开
I think we should get out of here.
你们不是要留下吗
You guys are going to hang around, right?
不要把我和这疯子留下
Don’t leave me alone with this lunatic.
求求你 南希
Please, Nancy?
格伦 现在不要
Glen, not now.
我们要陪着蒂娜 不要太自私
We’re here for Tina now, not ourselves.
她为什么老是被可笑的恶梦困扰
Why is she so bothered by a stupid nightmare anyway?
因为她很怕
Because he was scary, that’s why!
道德沦亡
Morality sucks.
我知道我喜欢你某一些优点
I knew there was something about you I liked.
你觉得好一点了吗
You feel better now?
我们是天作之合
Jungle man fix Jane.
不再吵架了
No more fights?
不再吵架
No more fights.
晚上睡觉不再做恶梦
No more nightmares for either one of us, then.
你什么时候做过恶梦
When did you have a nightmare?
男人也会做恶梦 你知道吗
Guys can have nightmares, too, you know.
我们不能靠购物来减压
You ain’t got a corner on the market.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
不管你是谁

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章渔民的朋友
下一篇文章乔琳娜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!