萌翻了

小心 做得好 做得好
Heads up! Good defense! Good defense!
我们进城去
We’re going downtown.
闭嘴 笨狗
Shut the hell up, you stupid mutt!
什么事
What do you want?
HDS公♥司♥的 下午过得如何 好吧 我这有你的包裹
HDS, sir. How are you this afternoon? Alrighty. I have a package for you.
似乎碎了
It sounds broken.
是的 但相信一定是好货色
Most likely. I’ll bet it was something nice.
这是保险赔偿表格
This is an insurance form.
请在这儿 这儿 这儿签名
If you’ll just sign here, here, and here and also here, and put your name here…
剩下的表格会尽速送上
we’ll get the rest of the forms to you as soon as we can.
好可爱的狗 我可以摸摸它吗
That’s a lovely dog you have there sir. Do you mind if I pet him?
我才不在乎
I don’t give a rat’s ass.
噢 老弟
Oh, brother…
可以了 剩下的由我填吧
That’s fine, sir. I can finish the rest.
祝你玩的开心 保重 再见
You just have yourself a good day. Take care now. Bye-bye then.
对不起 HDS
Excuse me! HDS!
请让一让 我可拿着个包裹
HDS! Coming through! Got a package, people!
你守着门干嘛
Get away from the door.
你怎么回事 滚开
What’s the matter with you? I said, get!
真该死
Son of a bitch!
真是险过剃头啊 各位
That was a close one! ladies and gentlemen.
不幸的是
Unfortunately…
比赛中总有失败者
in every contest there must be a loser.
失 败 者
Loohooserrhher.
伙伴 饿吗
Hungry, fellow?
自便吧
There you go.
没事的 火花塞湿了而已
No problem. It gets flooded.
只需稍等一下就好
We’ll just wait a few seconds.
或者现在就试试吧
Or we can try it now.
杂种
Putz!
滚下车 滚下车
Get out! Get out!
浑蛋总是无处不在的
Assholes are closer than they appear!
帮我推一把 老兄
Give me a push while you’re back there.
他好像不肯
Alrighty, then.
发动了
It’s alive! It’s alive!
宝贝 过来 挂念妈妈吗
My little baby, come here. You missed Mommy, didn’t you?
当然了 你♥爸♥爸有没伤害你
Yes, you did. Did Daddy hurt you?
我不会让他那样做的
I won’t let him. No, I won’t.
他可保留那电视
He can keep the big TV
但不能伤害你
but he’s not gonna hurt my baby, no he’s not.
谢谢你 范杜拉先生
Thank you, Mr. Ventura.
我该如何报答你
How can I ever repay you?
付酬劳即可
A reward would be good.
我的车有点损坏 又要加汽油
There is some damage to my car, and I had to fill it with premium.
可否替你脱裤子代替付款
Would you like for me to take your pants off instead?
让我考虑一下
Gee! Let me think.
好的
Sure.
这里的人可真友善
People are real friendly around here.
范杜拉
Ventura!
什么事 撒旦
Yes, Satan?
对不起 单从声音认不出你
Oh. I’m sorry, sir. You sounded like someone else.
没关系 王牌范杜拉
Never mind the wisecracks, Ventura.
你欠租很久了
You owe me rent.
我已说过欠你的钱会优先处理
Mr. Shickadance, I told you, you’re my first priority.
我正插手一宗大案 我会付租金的
I’m on a very big case right now. Check this out.
你看
Look at that.
那是一只白蚀鸽
That’s a true albino pigeon.
富翁的 悬赏二万五千的
Some rich guy lost it. He’s offering a $25,000 reward.
我找到这鸟就付你房♥租
As soon as I find this bird…you pay it.
我听到这儿有动物叫声
I heard animals in there.
今早又听到它们四处抓东西
I heard them again this morning, scratching around.
我从不把工作带回家的
I never bring my work home with me.
那些狗粮又是什么回事
What’s all this pet food for?
我要吃多点纤维高的食物
Fiber.
要不要进来看看 来吧
Wanna take a look inside? Come on!
进来吧
Come on!
看吧 到处瞧瞧
Go ahead. Snoop around!
满意了吧
Are you satisfied?
千万别让我捉到你带动物回来 就这样
Just don’t let me catch you with an animal in here. That’s all.
好吧 保重 再见
All right.Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
失败者
Loser!
来吧 森林之友
Come to me, jungle friends.
罗杰 我问你们一个问题
Roger, let me ask you one question.
一条五百磅重的鱼怎会不见的
How in hell do you lose a 500-pound fish?
什么
What?
对不起 我想说
I’m sorry, I was just going to say…
那不是鱼 是哺乳类动物
that it’s not a fish. It’s a mammal.
谢谢你 科学家小姐
Thank you, Miss Jacques Cousteau.
她无恶意的
She didn’t mean anything by that.
我才不担心那鱼
I don’t give a good goddamn about that fish!
如果你喜欢 可拿它做鱼柳
Fillet it and fast-food it if you want to!
我只想赢超级杯
All I give a damn about is winning the Super Bowl!
要想胜利 至少要令球员安心
My athletes have got to have their heads in the right place!
罗杰 你已入这行那么久了
Shit, Roger! You’ve been in this business a long time.
你知道那些球员是多迷信
You know how superstitious these players are.
高中后那四分卫便把袜子倒穿
I have a quarterback that’s put his socks on backwards since high school.
后卫两年没洗过护阴
I’ve got a linebacker that hasn’t washed his jockey strap in two years…
因为他认为苍蝇能带来好运
because he thinks flies are lucky.
现在我要那条鱼在大赛日登场
I want that fish on that field Super Bowl Sunday.
寻回那条鱼或是另找新差事吧
Find the fish…or find new jobs!
为何要选大赛前两周这个时候
Why did it happen now, two weeks before the Super Bowl?
一定是动物权益组织的人干的
I’ll tell you, it’s those animal-rights activists!
老是高举他们的标语
Always out with their signs:
“动物生来自♥由♥ 别虐待雪花”
“Animals were born free! Stop torturing Snowflake!”
那条鱼的生活比我们都好
That fish lives better than they do.
罗杰 警方现在已经着手调查了
Roger. The police are checking into the animal-rights groups.
警方对这件事 有回音吗
More they have the police called back from yet?
没有 但我想告诉你 我的”可图”走失时
No, but I wanted to tell you, when I lost my Cuddles…
我请了宠物侦探
I hired a pet detective.
请什么
A what?
宠物侦探
A pet detective.
谢了 麦提莎 但我们还是交给专业人士做吧
Thanks, Martha, but we better leave this to professionals.
他相当不错的
Well, actually, he was quite good.
侦查宠物是一门深奥的学问
Pet detection is a very involved, highly scientific process.
如穿手套
Like a glove!
范杜拉先生来了
Mr. Ventura here to see you.
-谢谢你 -我是玛莉莎
– Thanks, Martha. -Hi, I’m Melissa Robinson.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
进来时有麻烦吗
Any trouble getting in?
没有 戴胶手套的人很温柔
No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.
大赛一周前 保安很严格
Security’s tight Super Bowl week.
请坐 我开门见山说了
Why don’t you have a seat? I’ll get right to the point.
昨晚我们的吉祥物被盗
Our mascot was stolen from his tank last night.
你知道是什么来的吗
Are you familiar with Snowflake?
不知道
Negative.
从迈哈密海洋馆得来的
We got him from Miami aquarium.
是罕有的长鼻海豚
He’s a rare bottle-nosed dolphin.
这是它在半场休息时的新表演
This is a new trick he was going to do for the halftime show.
来吧 海豚 我们开始吧
Come on. Let’s go.
太好了
All right!
海豚 再来
Come on, let’s go!
好傢伙
Good boy!
要烟灰缸吗
Would you like an ashtray?
我不吸烟 很讨人厌的
I don’t smoke.It’s a disgusting habit.
警方今天早上来过
Police were here this morning.
很明显绑匪从后门进来 像是用
Apparently, the kidnappers came in through the back gate they said some kind of…
四轮传动 开背式的客货车
Four-wheel-drive van, loaded from the rear.
海豚失踪有否带来麻烦 罗杰
Roger, how you holding up?
如果我被炒鱿鱼时面呈怪相
If I’m walking funny it’s
是因为要应付太多记者
because I got two dozen reporters up my ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!