玛茜…
Marcy. Marcy, Marcy, Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!
玛茜…
Marcy!
我…
I…
我不知道说什么好 我…
I don’t know what to say. I just…
我不知道说什么好 – 你能说什么? 又不是你的错
I don’t know what to say. – What can you say?After all, it wasn’t your fault.
我要… 我马上回来 试着保持冷静
I’m going to… I’ll be right back, okay? Try to stay calm.
哦…- 你还好吗? – 好啊
Oh… – You all right?Oh, yes.
不过你说只要两分钟的 – 我知道
You said two minutes, though. – I know. I know.
对不起 – 你有想我吗?
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Did you miss me?
我从来没有这么想念一个人
Like I’ve never missed anyone in my whole life, is how much I missed you.
真的? – 我都不能相信我很想你
Really? – I can’t believe how much I missed you.
我真的想你 – 你真好
I really did miss you, I’m not… – That’s very sweet.
我要给你一个礼物
I’m gonna give you a present.
别这样 不需要如此
Don’t do that. That’s really not necessary at all.
我才认识你一小时
I mean, I’ve only known you, what, an hour?
不 你说你会回来 你回来了
No, no, no. You said that you were gonna come back and you did.
这是一件值得鼓励…
In these days, that is something to be commended…
嘉奖的事
…and rewarded.
你知道这是什么? – 不知道
Do you know what this is? – No.
这是巴黎石膏奶油面包镇纸
This is a plaster-of-Paris bagel and cream cheese paperweight.
从本地一位艺术家琦琦布里其 那儿买♥♥来的 你听过她吗?
I bought it from a local artist.
茱莉
Julie…
我答应会回来 我也做到了
…I promised I would come back and I did.
我现在要走了
Now I really do have to go.
我得要睡觉 你了解吧?
I gotta sleep. You understand that, don’t you?
我答应会再和你见面
And I promise I’m gonna see you again.
我会的 好吗?
I will. Okay?
你还好吗?
You all right?
你为什么一直问我? 怎么搞的?你有毛病吗?
Why do you keep asking me that? What’s with you, are you nuts or something?
我们交换电♥话♥吧 要吗?
Let’s exchange phone numbers. Wanna do that?
电♥话♥号♥码? – 对 来
Phone numbers? – Yeah, come on.
好主意 我写在这上面 你的号♥码多少?
It’s a great idea. I’ll write it on this. Okay. What’s your number?
我的号♥码是54433 很好记
My number is 5-4433. Very easy to remember.
5-4433. 嗯哼
5-4433. – Uh-huh.
数字不够 但没关系
That’s not enough numbers, but okay.
5-4433.
5-4433
好 – 不是,KL5-4433
Okay. – No, KL5-4433.
抱歉 好
I’m sorry. Okay. Okay. Sorry, sorry.
老天 – 等一下
Oh, God. – Wait.
把那个拿开 老天!
Get that away from me. Jesus!
是吗?
JULIE: Oh, really?
你会后悔的 我会报复的
You’re gonna be sorry, because I am going to get you!
开玩笑 又来了
Oh, you’re kidding me. Not again.
这什么嘛?
What is this?
哦,天啦
Oh, God…
今晚到此为止 我的背痛死了
Hey, let’s knock off for tonight, okay? My back’s killing me.
找一下我的雕塑 应该在这儿附近
Come on. Let’s look for my statue, man. It’s gotta be around here someplace.
气死我了 这是我买♥♥过的第一样东西
That makes me sick. That statue was the first thing in my life I ever bought.
当你用钱买♥♥时 就有人偷走它 倒霉
See what happens when you pay for stuff?Somebody rips it off. Shit.
一定在这儿附近 我们沿摩色街过去
It’s gotta be around here someplace. Let’s cruise down Mercer Street.
汤姆 汤姆 我是保罗
Tom?Tom, it’s Paul.
我不敢进去 我不想面对他们
I was afraid to go in. You don’t wanna confront one of them.
他们有人嗑药…
Some of them are drugged up and you don’t know if they have a knife…
我出去不到一小时
I wasn’t out an hour.
回来时 照相机不见了 镜头也没了 全部…
I come in, the cameras are gone, the lenses are gone, the whole thing…
你打给保险经纪人了吗? – 我没有保险 而且…
Did you call your insurance agent? – I don’t have insurance, besides…
又是那个家伙
NEIGHBOR 2: It’s that guy again. Hey!
别让他跑了
NEIGHBOR 1: Don’t let him get away.
你知道他去哪儿了?这边 也许是他
You know where he went? – This way.That’s him.
得了吧,带着你肮脏的脸出去,滚吧
Come on, get your grubby face out of here. Get out.
喂 你去那里? – 厕所
Hey, fella, where you going? – Restroom?
你不是才用过吗? 厕所只供客人使用
You didn’t just come use the bathroom? The bathroom’s for customers only.
我要点东西 我要用厕所 好吗?
I’m gonna order something, really. I just wanna use your bathroom, okay?
你没听见吗?
CASHIER: Hey, didn’t you hear me?
出去 不要再来
Come on, you goddamn mutt, get out of here and stay out of here.
点菜单在桌上 随便坐
Menu’s on the table. Make yourself comfortable.
我替你摆餐具
I set it up for you. – Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.

Oh…
“保罗和玛茜 霍斯特和我去柏林俱乐部喝酒”
KIKl: “Paul and Marcy, Horst and I went to Club Berlin for drinks. ”
我去投停车费
I’m just gonna go put a quarter in the meter at my car.
我看看 我要半熟的汉堡 还有咖啡
Let’s see. I’ll have a burger, medium rare, coffee.
(柏林)
我可以进去吗?
May I enter?
现在不能让你进去
I can’t let you in at the moment.
可以在俱乐部方便时…
Will it be possible to be admitted…
准许我进去?
…at a more convenient time for the club?
可能 但不是现在
It is possible, but not at the moment.
老天
PAUL: God.
你这么想进去 试着闯看看
If you’re so drawn to it, you can try and force your way in.
有钱吗?
Got any money?
有 我有钱 你要的是钱?
Yes, I have money. Is that what you want? Money?
怎么不早说?
Why didn’t you just ask that in the first place, man?
来 没多少 但我只有这些
Here. It’s not much, but it’s all I’ve got.
我拿你的钱是不要你觉得…
I’ll take it because I don’t want you to feel you left anything untried.
你没试过 你留25分吧
You keep the quarter.
你还是得等几分钟
You’ll still have to wait a few minutes.

Hey, Mott.
他为什么不用等?
Why doesn’t he have to wait?
今晚是庞克头之夜 如果你有庞克头 就可以进去
Tonight is Mohawk night. If you had a Mohawk, you could go in.
我们都是成人
Come on. We’re both adults.
何不就让我进去?
Why don’t you just let me in!
你真的想进去?
Do you really wanna go inside? – Yes.
很重要的 里面有人在等我
It’s very important. I’ve got people in there expecting me.
何不就让我进去?
Why don’t you just let me in.
你确定?
You’re sure?
对 我确定
Yes, I’m sure.
借过
BOUNCER: Coming through, coming through.
向左直直前进 – 什么?
To your left and straight ahead. PAUL: What?
由这儿过 直直过去
Right through there. It’s straight through there.
给他做庞克头 – 很乐意
Mohawk this guy. – With pleasure.
琦琦!琦琦!霍斯特!
Kiki! Kiki! Horst!
琦琦!霍斯特!
Kiki! Horst!
玛茜死了!尼尔和派皮是小偷!
Marcy’s dead! Neil and Pepe are crooks!
我破产了!救命!
I’m broke! Help!
不!不要!
No! Don’t!
老天 他们对我做了什么?
God, what have they done to me?
老天 我要杀了那些野蛮人
God. I’ll kill those barbarians. Kill them.
剃头了 天!我要一把枪
Bald. God! Get me a gun.
喂?
Hello? Hello?
计程车
Taxi. Taxi.
过来
Come here.
老天 对不起 – 没关系
God, I’m so sorry. PAUL: It’s all right.
太好了 我找到我的钱了
Oh, this is great. Look, I got the money back.
不是很棒吗? 现在你可以带我回去了
Isn’t that great? Now you can take me uptown.
很好 我马上回来
Great. I’ll be right back.
看看你觉得如何! – 不 不要
See how you like it! – No, don’t! No!
不!
Oh, no.
那有这种事 你看到了吗?
No, no, no.
你的手臂在流血
I don’t believe it. Did you see that?
好极了
Look at your arm. It’s bleeding. – Oh, great.
我觉得很抱歉
I feel terrible.
和我一起进来 我替你包扎
Look, why don’t you come with me and I’ll get you a bandage.
不 谢谢 不严重 – 不 我坚持
No, thank you. It’s not that serious. – No, I insist.

No…
你有电♥话♥吗? – 有
Do you have a telephone? – Yeah.
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry. I just…
你不会相信我今晚的经历
You wouldn’t believe what I’ve been through tonight.
你不会相信的
You just wouldn’t believe it.
我是卖♥♥苏提先生冰淇淋的 – 什么?
Oh… I’m an ice cream vendor. Mister Softee.What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!