Check. Head count. Head count.
检查人数
Two. Three.
二 三
Four. Five.
四 五
Six.

Demo set.
安装炸♥药♥
Let’s move.
行动
Clear.
安全
Low Boy, this is Black Cat.
小子 这是黑猫
ETA Romeo, L-Z-one-niner.
19秒后回到屋顶
We are hot. Copy.
我们马上赶来
Come on. Get out there! Go, go!
快 快出去 快
Come on.
快点
Get in!
上去
Cover! I’m on the roof.
掩护 屋顶上有敌人
Go!
起飞
This is Low Boy. Package is wrapped.
这是小子 任务完成
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位贵宾
three weeks ago, Russian and American special forces…
三个礼拜前 美俄特种部队
apprehended the self-proclaimed leader of Kazakhstan…
逮捕自封为哈萨克斯坦领袖的
General Ivan Radek.
伊凡·拉狄克将军
His nuclear arsenal could have brought the world…
他的核子武器 可能再造成新的冷战
But thanks to the support of one of the world’s greatest leaders…
一名伟大的世界领袖仗义相助
Radek is now in prison.
让拉狄克锒铛入狱
Today we are honoring this brave man.
今晚我们向这位勇士致敬
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend…
各位贵宾 吾友…
the president of the United States of America.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
The dead remember our indifference.
死者永记
The dead remember our silence.
我们沉默无语
I came here tonight to be congratulated.
这原本是场庆功宴
But today when I visited the Red Cross camps…
可是当我探访红十会难民营
overwhelmed by the flood of refugees…
目睹逃离暴♥政♥的
fleeing from the horror of Kazakhstan…
哈萨克斯坦人♥民♥
I realized I don’t deserve to be congratulated, none of us do.
我知道我们没有资格庆功 谁都没有资格
What’s he doing? That’s not the speech.
他在干什么 这不是演讲稿
The truth is…
事实是
we acted too late.
我们为时已晚
Only when our own national security was threatened did we act.
我们等到自己的国♥家♥安♥全♥ 受到威胁才行动
Radek’s regime murdered over 200,000 men, women and children…
拉狄克政♥权♥屠♥杀♥二十万名男女老幼
and we watched it on TV. We let it happen.
我们看着电视 袖手旁观
People were being slaughtered for over a year.
大屠♥杀♥进行一年有余
We issued economic sanctions and hid behind the rhetoric of diplomacy.
我们却只实施经济制裁 拿外交辞令当藉口
How dare we?
真不应该
The dead remember.
死者不会原谅我们
Real peace…
真正的和平
is not just the absence of conflict, it’s the presence of justice.
不是避免冲突 而是伸张正义
Tonight I come to you with a pledge to change America’s policy.
今晚我誓言改变美国政策
Never again will I allow our political self-interest
我绝不再让政♥治♥利益
to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right.
阻止我们捍卫道德的勇气
Atrocity and terror are not political weapons.
暴行和屠♥杀♥绝非政♥治♥手段
And to those who would use them
至于恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
your day is over.
你们的死期到了
We will never negotiate.
我们不再谈判
We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid.
我们不再姑息养奸 担心害怕
It’s your turn to be afraid.
你们才该害怕
The Russian was a nice touch.
那两句俄语是神来之笔
Tell my mother. She wanted me to study French.
我母亲本来要我学法语
Do you know what you committed us to? I know exactly what I committed us to.
你知道你得说话算话 我当然知道
Gentlemen, welcome to “Air Force One.”
各位 欢迎搭乘空军一号♥
Please present your equipment for inspection.
我们要检查你们的器材
We were just inspected at the gate.
刚才检查过了
This plane carries the president of the United States.
这是美国总统的专机
I understand. I’m terribly sorry.
我了解 抱歉
Please place your thumb on the I.D. Pad.
请把拇指按在辨识板上
Access cleared.
准许进入
Hello. I’m Melanie Mitchell, deputy press secretary.
你们好 我是副公♥关♥秘书梅兰妮·米契
I’ll be taking you in from here. Oh, Miss Mitchell.
我会带你们上机 米契小姐
It is so nice to finally meet you in person.
很高兴终于和你见面
The president and I were delighted we could accommodate your news crew.
我们都很高兴能接待你们
So, if you boys are all cleared?
你们都获准上机
The president’s on a very tight schedule so this is how it works.
总统很忙 请你们配合
During the flight, two members of your crew…
待会只有两人
will be allowed outside the press area for filming.
能到机上拍摄
You’ll get exactly 10 minutes with the president, 20 with the crew.
总统有十分钟 机员二十分钟
Gary, the president is ready to take Congress on.
总统要和国会抗争到底
He’s not gonna kiss their ass for each vote.
他不会为了选票妥协
Let them vote us down and stand on their record.
他们投票反对就得自承后果
Yeah, I’m with him now. I’ll call you from the plane.
他在这里 待会再说
What did they say about the speech? Your speech is leading the news.
他们有何反应 你的演讲是头条新闻
They’re calling it the “Be Afraid” speech.
记者都说那是”死期”演讲
Good.
很好
With all due respect, next time you want to make a major policy departure,
恕我直言 下次你要改变政策
you might want to discuss it with your national security advisor first.
请你先和国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问商量
We did discuss it, Jack.
我们谈过
We discussed it in private, which is where I thought it would remain.
我们只是私下谈过 我以为只是如此
Now it’s public. Now it’s policy.
现在这是公开的政策
Get behind it.
你一定要支持
The allies are going to be very upset they weren’t consulted about this.
你没事先照会 盟国会很生气
It might come back and bite us in the ass in November.
可能会影响十一月大选
It’s the right thing to do.
这么做是对的
You know it.
你们都知道
There goes the neighborhood.
这下完了
If you’d like, we have time for a quick tour.
我有时间带你们参观一下
We’d be delighted. Good.
那就太好了 很好
Andrei, Boris.
安德烈 鲍里斯
Follow me.
请跟我来
Ahead of this staff cabin is Secret Service. Right here.
这里是特勤人员驻守的区域
Never try to go past them without an escort or you’ll be very sorry.
没有人陪同千万别硬闯 不然后果不堪设想
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢你的警告
Here we have our in-flight offices.
这里是机上的办公室
A lot of the plane’s features are classified.
这些设备很机密
But I can tell you it’s bullet-resistant…
但全都能防弹
and it’s even protected against the pulse of a nuclear blast.
甚至能抵挡核爆的威力
I’m not sure that’s very comforting.
这真能让人安心
Upstairs is the cockpit along with the most advanced communications center…
上面是驾驶舱 还有地面空中
on or above the face of the earth.
最先进的通讯中心
We could run the whole country from here.
足以治理一个国家
Or even a war if we had to.
或是发动战争
Just last week, the president called the shuttle astronauts from there. Melanie.
上礼拜总统就在这儿和太空人通话 梅兰妮
Yes. The president’s arriving. They should take their seats.
是的 总统即将抵达 请他们回座
Right away.
马上回去
I’ll get out of here and let you all get some sleep.
我就让各位休息吧
Mr. President, welcome aboard. Hey, Danny. How are you?
总统先生 欢迎登机 丹尼 你好
Mr. President!
总统先生
Change in plan, Danny. Let’s go to Barbados.
改变行程 咱们到巴贝多去
Anything you want. You’re the president.
您想去就去 您是总统
Boy, I wish.
是真的就好
Mr. President. Mr. Gibbs, where’s my bunch?
总统先生 她们人呢
Ballet ran late. They’ll be here in five minutes.
芭蕾舞刚结束 她们正赶来
Lewis, you tape the game? It was a real squeaker, sir.
球赛录了吗 真是精采刺♥激♥
Don’t brief me on it. I wanted to watch it, for Christ’s sake.
别向我简报 我还想看呢
We’ll be underway in about 30 minutes, sir.
半小时后就起飞
Mr. President.
总统先生
Could you put the game on now? Yeah, Jack?
请你放球赛吧 什么事
The Iraqis have mobilized two armored brigades toward…
伊♥拉♥克♥出动两辆装甲车
Just got it. Give me 15 minutes. Get the guys together.
我知道 等我十五分钟 召集大家开会
“Repel them. Make them relinquish the ball.”
看过球赛吗 打得你死我活
Did you hear about Notre Dame? Don’t. Don’t tell me the score.
您知道圣母玛利亚队的表现了吗 不 别把比数告诉我
Great game. Mr. President.
球赛好精采 总统先生
We need to strategize, smooth some things out politically.
我们得向盟国解释

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!