That dude’s got no brains, anyhow.
通知奥维尔机长的太太吧
Let Captain Oveur’s wife know what’s going on.
刚收到最新的天气报告
This weather bulletin just came off the wire.
-你认为怎样?u3000-这个?
– What can you make out of this? – This?
我可以用来做帽子 胸针或无尾飞机…
I can make a hat or a brooch or pterodactyl…
-你好u3000-奥维尔太太?
– Hello? – Mrs Oveur?
对 我是奥维尔太太
Yes, this is Mrs Oveur.
我是机场的艾迪·马西亚斯 你丈夫的航机遇上麻烦
This is Ed Macias at the airport. There’s trouble on your husband’s flight.
我们并不知道情况有多严重
We don’t know how serious it is,
但史蒂夫·麦考罗斯基认为你最好来这里
but Steve McCroskey thought you’d want to come over.
好 我立即来
Yes. I’ll be right down.
我得往机场 你由后门走吧
I’ve got to go to the airport. You can let yourself out the back door.
冰箱里有果汁
There’s juice in the refrigerator.
医生说病人情况转坏 我们时间无多了
Doctor says the sick people are getting worse. We’re running out of time.
我得集中精神
I’ve got to concentrate.
我得集中精神
I’ve got to concentrate.
有人吗?
Hello?
回音!
Echo!
拳打佩德罗·布尔波恩
Pinch hitting for Pedro Bourbone,
脚踢曼尼·莫塔
Manny Mota.
-老婆 怎么了?u3000-杰克 我很热 像被火烧
– How you doing, honey? – Jack, I’m so hot, I’m burning up.
我开窗吧
I’ll turn on some air.
-发生什么事?u3000-关窗!
– What’s going on? – Close the window!
乘客开始恐慌 何时可以降落?
Chicago, the passengers are panicking. When do we start down?
还未可以 你该快进入雷达范围了
Not yet. You’ll be in radar range any second now.
他们该在十分钟前已进入范围
They should have been in range 10 minutes ago.
冈德森 再查看雷达 有何发现?
Gunderson, check the radar range. Anything yet?
尚要两分钟 头儿
About two more minutes, chief.
-他们可能偏离了航道u3000-没可能!是自动导航!
– They could be miles off course. – Impossible! They’re on instruments.
今次一定很惊险
This is going to be a real sweat.
冈德森 有最新消息就通知我
Gunderson, let me know when you get anything.
-有香烟吗 奈尔斯?u3000-我再也受不了
– Got a cigarette, Nels? – I can’t take much more of this.
似乎我选错这星期戒安♥非♥他♥命♥
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
-喝点咖啡吗?u3000-不用 谢谢
– How about some more coffee? – No, thanks.
这些记者想你发表声明
These reporters want a statement.
-他们能支持多久?u3000-三十到四十五分钟
– How much longer can they hold out? – 30, 45 minutes.
-由谁来驾驶飞机?u3000-一名乘客
– Who’s flying the plane? – A passenger.
他是一名富经验的空军机师 不用担心 你来吧
He’s an experienced air-force pilot. No cause for alarm. Take over.
-是怎样的飞机?u3000-又大又漂亮的白色飞机
– What kind of plane? – It’s a big, pretty white plane
有红色条子 窗帘 轮子 就像一架大模型
with red stripes, curtains and wheels. It looks like a big Tylenol.
好 拿些照片吧!
OK, boys. Let’s get some pictures.
(航机乘客大难临头)
(芝加哥机长作出最坏打算)
(男孩被困在冰箱 吃掉自己的脚)
(危机)
最新消息 那航机飞往芝加哥
This bulletinjust handed to me. Stricken airliner approaching Chicago.
他们自作自受
Shana, they bought their tickets.
他们早知道有危险
They knew what they were getting into.
让航机坠毁吧
I say, let them crash!
-要威士忌吗?u3000-不要
– Would you like some whisky, ma’am? – Certainly not!
乘客怎么样?
How are the passengers?
我不会骗你 我们时间无多了
I won’t deceive you, Mr Striker. We’re running out of time.
-你一定可以做什么的u3000-我已尽一切办法…
– Surely, there’s something you can do. – I’m doing everything I can…
也不要再说我有办法
and stop calling me Shirley.
兰迪 你没事吧?
Randy, are you all right?
雷姆克医生
Oh, Dr Rumack.
我很害怕 从没这般害怕
I’m scared. I’ve never been so scared…
而且我26岁了 还未结婚
And besides, I’m 26 and I’m not married.
我们定会成功的 你定要相信
We’re going to make it. You’ve got to believe that.
雷姆克医生 知否我们何时着陆?
Dr Rumack, do you have any idea when we’ll be landing?
快了 你觉得怎样?
Pretty soon. How are you bearing up?
坦白说 我从来没那么惊慌过
To be honest, I’ve never been so scared,
但幸好我有丈夫
but at least I have a husband.
保持队形 目标就在前面
Stay in formation. Target’sjust ahead.
若飞得够低 该能看清楚目标
Target should be clear if you go in low enough.
你得决定…
You’ll have to decide. You’ll have to decide.
你得决定
You’ll have to decide.
保持队形 目标就在前面
Stay in formation. Target’sjust ahead.
若飞得够低 该看清楚目标
Target should be clear if you go in low enough.
你得决定…
You’ll have to decide. You’ll have to decide.
你得决定
You’ll have to decide.
糟糕!四号♥引擎没有了
Oh, rats! Lost number four.
发生什么事?有何不妥?
What happened? What went wrong?
我忘了检查油压
I forgot to check the oil pressure.
若给克雷默知道 定给他臭骂
When Kramer hears about this, the shit’s going to hit the fan.
早叫他检查油压 他怎么了?
I told him to watch that oil temperature. What’s he doing?
史泰克 飞机无法自行降落
Stiker, that plane can’t land itself.
这不是他的错 任何机师都可能会这样
Ease off. It’s not his fault. It could happen to any pilot.
施丹域亦出现这情形
It happened to Barbara Stanwyck.
别逼得他太紧 他可能会崩溃
Can’t push him too hard. Might break. Remember who you’re dealing with.
尼克 彼得 谢利 紧急状态
Nick, Pete, Jerry, there’s a fire in the barn.
他说得对 我应付不了压力
He’s right. I can’t take the pressure.
我以为可以令飞机降落 实在妄想
I was crazy to think I could land this plane.
-泰德 只有你…u3000-我不管 我没有这个能力
– But, Ted, you’re the only… – I don’t care. I don’t have what it takes.
找过从没驾驶过飞机的人来结果可能更好
They’d be better off with someone who’s never flown before.
坏消息 雾越来越浓
Bad news. Fog’s getting thicker.
李安亦越来越大
And Leon’s getting larger.
我知道你想说什么 省口气吧
I know what you’re going to say, so save your breath.
我并没想要说什么
Well, I don’t have a thing to say.
你已尽了力
You’ve done the best you could.
真的 你已尽了力
You really have. The best you could.
凡事岂能尽如人意
We can’t expect to win them all.
告诉你我保守了多年的秘密
I want to tell you something I’ve kept to myself through these years.
我在战时是军医
I was in the war. Medical corps.
有一晚他们送来一名重伤机师
One night, they brought in a badly wounded pilot from a raid.
他几乎不能说话
He could barely talk.
但他望着我说
He looked up at me, he said,
“我们形势不利 但还是勇往直前”
“The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway.
“我很高兴上尉作出正确决定”
“I’m glad. Captain made the right decision.”
那机师的名字叫做乔治·热普
The pilot’s name was George Zip.
乔治·热普说的?
George Zip said that?
他最后对我说: “医生…”
The last thing he said to me, “Doc,” he said, “Sometime…
“队员都全力以赴”
“…the crew is up against it.
“我们虽然受到挫折”
“The breaks are beating the boys.
“但告诉他们要倾尽全力”
“Tell them to give it all they’ve got
“为部队胜出一仗”
“and win just one for the Zipper.
“到时我不知道自己会身在何处”
“I don’t know where I’ll be then,” he said…
“但肯定已全身发臭”
“but I won’t smell too good, that’s for sure.”
医生 失陪
Excuse me, Doc.
我要令飞机着陆
I’ve got a plane to land.
留在上空 待大雾消散才降落
You’d better stay up there a bit. When the fog lifts, we’ll bring you in.
让我来 伊莱恩
I’ll take it, Elaine.
听着 雷姆克医生说病人情况危殆
Listen, Dr Rumack says the sick people are in critical condition.
每分每秒都很重要 要现在降落了
Every minute counts. We’ve got to land now.
别傻了 你也知道这样降落结果会如何
Don’t be a fool, Striker. You know what a landing like this means.
我命令你继续在上空
I’m ordering you to stay up there!
不行
No dice, Chicago.
现在由我话事 我们要降落了
I’m giving the orders, and we’re coming in.
现在他反客为主了
I guess the foot’s on the other hand now.
这样大雾 他是不会成功的
He’ll never make it in this soup.
但现在由他话事了
But it’s his ship now. He’s in charge.
他是老板 上头 首领…
He’s the boss, head man, top dog,
-领袖 老大…u3000-上尉 看!
– big cheese, head honcho… – Captain, look at this!
“乘客必死无疑”
“Passengers certain to die.”
“航♥空♥当局疏忽”
“Airline negligent.”
百货公♥司♥大减价!
There’s a sale at Penny’s!
我要三人往控制塔 你纽鲍尔 你马西亚斯
I’ll need three men up in the tower. You, Neubauer, you, Macias.
还有我 “大树”约翰
Me John. Big tree.
史泰克 我们准备往控制塔 祝你好运
Striker, we’re going to the tower. Good luck.
-我们准备往控制塔u3000-控制塔
– We’re going to the tower. – The tower! The tower!
林宝素…
Rapunzel! Rapunzel!
小姐 尚有多久才降落?
Stewardess, how soon till we land?
快了 别担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!