非常感谢大家
Thank you very kindly.
女士们 先生们 下面要向大家介绍的是
Ladies and gentlemen, right now we’d like to introduce…
今晚演出的焦点 万众瞩目的新星
the star of our show, the young man you’ve all been waiting for.
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎他
So let’s all get together and welcome him to the stage with a great big hand.
有请 山姆·库克
How about it for Sam Cooke?
开始之前 大家都还好吗
Before we do anything, we’d like to say how are you doing out there?
-感觉好不好 -好
-Is everyone feeling all right? -Yeah!
感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
-感觉好不好 -好
-You doing okay? -Yeah!
-你们感觉好不好 -好
-You two doing okay? -Yeah!
再问一遍 感觉好不好
Well, I ask you one more time. How you doing?
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
哦 耶
I said oh, yeah
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
享受这美妙的一晚
I believe we’re gonna have a goodtime tonight
有人能与你相拥入睡真是美妙
It’s good to have somebody you can twist the night away with
此时此刻
Right now
对 就是这样
Oh, yes, it is
与你相拥入睡
I said it feels good when you got somebody
感觉真是美妙
To twist the night away with right now
-仁慈的上帝 -你是哪里跑来的 小子
-Lord have mercy. -What you running from, son?
有任务
We got a call.
不要抗拒这感觉 不要抗拒这感觉
Don’t fight the feelin’ Don’t fight the feelin’
感觉它的美妙 享受这份感觉
Got to feel the feelin’ now Got to feel the feelin’
享受这份感觉 因为它让你神魂颠倒
‘Cause it make you groove right when you feel the feelin’
让我如此需要你
Oh, make me want you now
来享受这份感觉
Got to feel the feelin’
享受这份感觉 因为它让你魂牵梦绕
‘Cause it make you groove right when you feel the feelin’
让我如此需要你 来享受这份感觉 宝贝
Make me want ya when I got the feelin; baby
所以不要抗拒这感觉
So don’t fight it
不要拒绝
No, don’t fight it
亲爱的 享受它
Baby, just feel it
我要把你打倒
I’m gonna bust you up.
像你♥爸♥一样打你屁♥股♥
Beat your ass like I was your daddy.
我已开始享受这份感觉
I said I’m beginning to feel alright now
我现在就能告诉你它的美妙
I feel can tell you about my baby right now
你应该也感觉的到
I said I feel you’re in the mood right now
芝加哥青年私刑 全国震惊
你应该也感觉的到
I said I feel you’re in the mood
有时我和我亲爱的吵嘴
Sometimes me and my baby we fuss and fight
她离家出走 因为生活琐碎
And my baby leave home ’cause things ain’t right
今天到这里来的人当中
For those of you who think you came here today…
如果有谁准备听我说那些黑人领袖经常说的
to hear us tell you like these Negro leaders do…
什么我们的日子会越来越好过
that your times will just get better…
困难终将被我们克服等等之类的话
that we shall overcome someday…
那我告诉你 你来错地方了
I say to you, you came to the wrong place.
因为好日子不会自己来 只有靠你们自己努力争取
Because your times will never get better unless you make them better.
今天到这里来的人当中 如果有谁准备听我说什么
Those of you who think you came here to hear us tell you…
应该继续容忍♥白人的残忍♥行为
to turn the other cheek to the brutality of the white man…
什么这种不公正的制度在美国是合理的
and this system of injustice that’s in place right here in America…
你以为你们大老远跑来 就是让我告诉你
you think you’re gonna come here and hear us tell you…
应该去他们的餐馆乞求午饭
to go out there and beg for a place at their lunch counter…
那我再告诉你一次 你来错地方了
again, I say you came to the wrong place.
在南方我们已经不能继续容忍♥
We don’t teach you to turn the other cheek in the South.
北方也同样不能继续容忍♥
And we don’t teach you to turn the other cheek in the North.
伟大的伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 教导我们要遵守法律
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches you to obey the law…
自尊自爱
to Cary yourselves in a respectable way…
成为一个自豪的美国黑人
in a proud Afro-American way.
但同时 我要告诉你们
But at the same time, we teach you…
要是有人对你下手
that anyone puts their hand on you…
兄弟 你要尽你所能让其他人不要
brother, you do your best to see they don’t put their hand on anybody else…
再受到他的伤害
again.
时间到
Time.
对了 就是那样 爸
Just like that, Daddy.
别总在一个地方跳 对心脏不好
Never jump in one place. Bad for the heart.
向前 向后 侧方
Forwards, backwards, sideways.
那是最重要的事
That’s the most important thing.
我叫班迪尼
I’m called Bundini.
跟胡迪尼压韵 他也是个犹太教♥徒♥
Rhymes with Houdini. He was a Jew too.
有人叫我黑闪电 也有人叫我麦克老爹
Some people call me Fast Black. Some call me Daddy Mac.
世界中量级 轻中量级及轻量级拳击冠军
我给雷·罗宾逊指导了7年
Gave Sugar Ray Robinson my power for seven years.
靠我的巫术和魔法
My voodoo. My magic.
现在矮子让我来指导你
Now Shorty done sent me here to work for you.
-矮子是谁 -我叫他矮子
-Who’s Shorty? -I call him Shorty.
我叫他矮子是因为他像是个割掉包皮的
Call him Shorty ’cause he like ’em circumcised.
原住人 跟摩西一样 那时我是个在篮子里婴儿
Original people. Like Moses. And I was a babe in a basket too.
出生在一个门槛上 我脖子上的字条 写着
Born on a doorstep with a note across my chest that read…
“上天 尽你所能帮助他吧”
“You do the best you can for him, world.”
我会成为你的灵感
I wanna be your inspiration.
成为你摆脱困难的动力
Your motivator in your corner.
你愿意在困难时让我帮助你吗 年轻人
Can I be in your corner, young man?
时间到
Time!
我现在的感觉
Got to tell you how I feel right now
这首歌♥将告诉你我现在的感觉
This song gonna tell you how l feel
我知道你以离去很久 但请你倾听
I know you been gone away for along time, but listen
亲爱的 如果你从未
Baby, if you ever
改变心意
Change your mind
不再离开
Know that leaving
回到我身边
Leaving me behind
把你的爱带回来
Bring it tome
你甜蜜的爱
Bring that good lovin; baby
带回家来
Bring it on home to me
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah
作为一个男人我要告诉你
Listen, I got to be a man to tell you this, honey, look
我会送你珠宝
I’ll give you jewelry
也会为你花钱
I’ll give you some of that money too
但你听着 那不是全部
But listen That ain’t all
那不是山姆会买♥♥给你的全部
That ain’t all Sam will do for you
把它带回来吧
All you got to do is bring it tome
给你鼓励
Bring that good lovin baby
我会在你失落时支持你
Be the invisible man as soon as he swings.
攻击他的身体
Get personal with him.
听我说 这很重要
This is important Listen tome
你知不知道 我会永远的
Don’t you know that I’ll always
永远的是你的奴仆
I’ll always be your slave
直到我入土
Till I’m buried
进入坟墓
Buried in my grave
只要我活着
While I’m livin’
宝贝 给我你的爱
Bring it tome Bring that good lovin; baby
带回家来
Bring it on home to me
我还要告诉你
One more thing I gotta tell you
现在听我说
Listen to me right now
你知道 我试着
You know that I try
对你好 不管你
To treat you right What did you do
昨晚
You stayed up
一晚没有睡
You stayed up late at night
我不管你和谁在一起
I don’t care who you was with
把爱给我
Bring it tome
把爱带给我 宝贝
Bring all that good lovin; baby
大家跟我唱
Bring it on Everybody’s with me
大家都跟我唱
Everybody’s with me tonight
听不到你们的声音 唱耶
Listen, let me hear you say yeah
耶 哦 耶
Yeah, oh, yeah
桑尼·利斯顿 你不是冠军 你是个大肉块
Sonny Liston, you ain’t no champ! You a chump!
躲避起来像蝴蝶 攻击起来像蜜蜂
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
噢 无敌的年轻人 上吧
Oh! Rumble, young man, rumble.
你们想把钱输光吗 那你们赌桑尼赢吧
Y’all wanna lose y’ all money? Then you bet it on Sonny.
他知道我的厉害 他会在8回合之内被击倒
He know I’m great. He will fall in eight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!