The food is terrible. Worst shit I’ve ever seen, man.
这里的伙食太糟糕了 简直是给猪吃的 伙计
What you say? You got any biscuits over there?
你说呢 有饼干吗
I keep seeing corn bread.
有玉米面包
I am cold. Still with us, Brett?
好冷呀 你没事吧 布瑞特
Right. Oh, I feel dead.
没事 觉得好像死了一样
Anybody ever tell you you look dead, man?
没人说你看起来像死人吗 伙计
Oh, yeah, right.
对了
Now, I just forgot something, man.
我忘了一件事 伙计
Before we dock,
回去之前
I think we oughta discuss the bonus situation.
我们该谈谈分红的事
Right. Brett and I, we think we tought.
是的 布瑞特和我觉得
We deserve full shares, right, baby? You see, Mr. Parker and I
我们应该得到全部 是吧 你看 我和帕克
feel that the bonus situation has never been on an equitable level.
都觉得很不公平
Well, you’ll get what you’re contracted for like everybody else.
你和别人一样都是按合约拿钱
Yes, but everybody else gets more than us.
是的 大家拿的比我们多
Dallas, Mother wants to talk to you.
达拉斯 电脑老妈找你说话
Yeah, I saw it. Yellow light’s for my eyes only.
好啦 看到了 亮黄灯就是叫我
Okay, get dressed, huh?
好了 穿衣服吧
Parker, come on. Can I finish my coffee? Thank you.
帕克 先让我喝完咖啡 谢谢
It’s the only thing good on this ship.
船上只有咖啡好喝
Morning, Mother.
早上好 老妈
Right. Okay.
可以吗 好了
Plug us in.
启动吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Where’s Earth? You should know.
地球呢 你应该知道
It’s not our system.
这不是太阳系
Scan.
扫描
I can’t believe this.
我不敢相信
Contact Traffic Control.
联络航管中心
This is commercial towing vehicle Nostromo out of the Solomons.
这里是诺斯都罗莫号♥货船
Registration number: 1-8-0-niner-2-4-6-0-niner.
编号♥ 180924609
Calling Antarctica Traffic Control. Can you read me? Over.
呼叫南极航管中心 听到吗 完毕
Commercial towing vehicle Nostromo out of the Solomons,
这里是诺斯都罗莫号♥货船
registration number.
编号♥
Nothing. Keep trying.
没反应 继续试
Calling Antarctica Traffic Control. Do you read me, Antarctica? Over.
呼叫南极航管中心 听到吗 中心 完毕
I found it. Just short of Zeta II Reticuli.
找到了 靠近特奇拉星球
We haven’t reached the outer rim yet. That’s hard to believe.
我们还没接近外♥围♥ 好像不太妙
What the hell are we doing out here?
我们来这儿干嘛
I don’t know. What the hell are you talking about?
我不知道 你在说什么
That’s not our system. I know that.
这不是太阳系 我知道
Do you ever notice how they never come down here?
知道他们为何都不下来
I mean, this is where the work is, right?
他们以为工作不多
Well, it’s the same damn reason we get a half share to their one.
所以我们才分一半红
Our time is their time. That’s the way they see it.
我们花的时间不值钱
No, but, listen, man. Same old shit, man.
不 但是 听着 真老套 伙计
I think I know why they don’t come down here.
你知道他们为何不下来
It’s because of you. You don’t have no personality.
那是因为你 你很讨人厌
Wonder what they want now. What’s going on down here?
想知道他们现在需要什么 下面发生什么事
Um, you happen to be in my seat. Can I have it? Yes, of course.
这是我的座位 能让下吗 好的 当然
Thank you. I’m sorry.
谢谢 抱歉
What’s happenin’ now, baby?
怎么了
Well, some of you may have figured out we’re not home yet.
你们也发现我们还没到家
We’re only halfway there. What?
我们才在半途 什么
Mother’s interrupted the course of our journey.
电脑老妈改变了行程
Why? Yeah.
为什么
She’s programmed to do that should certain conditions arise. They have.
在某些状况下电脑可以做些改变
Like what? It seems she has
比如什么情况 似乎
intercepted a transmission of unknown origin.
电脑收到来历不明的信♥号♥♥
She got us up to check it out. A transmission? Out here?
航道改变好让我们去查看 信♥号♥♥ 在这儿
Yeah. What kind of a transmission?
没错 什么样的信♥号♥♥
Acoustical beacon. It repeats at intervals of 12 seconds.
每隔十二秒一次的重复信♥号♥♥
S.O.S.? I don’t know.
求救信♥号♥♥ 不知道
Human?
人类吗
Unknown. Well, so what?
不明 又怎样
We are obligated under section eight.
我们要遵守规定
I hate to bring this up, but, uh,
别怪我多嘴 但是
this is a commercial ship, not a rescue ship.
这是货船 不是救生船
Right. And it’s not in my contract to do this kind of duty.
没错 合约上没要我♥干♥这种事
And what about the money? If you wanna give me some money, I’ll be happy to oblige.
有钱拿吗 如果有好处 我还可以考虑
The man’s right. Let’s go over the bonus situation.
他说得对 咱们谈谈分红的事吧
I’m sorry. Can I say something? Let’s talk about the bonus more.
不好意思 我能插个嘴吗 再谈谈分红的事吧
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states
合约规定收到有系统的通讯
any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin
可能来自有智慧生物
must be investigated. I don’t wanna hear it.
我们就得去调查 我不想听
We don’t know if it’s intelligent. I wanna go home and party.
我不知道是否智慧 我只想赶快回家
Parker, will you just listen to the man?
帕克 听他说吧
On penalty of total forfeiture of shares. No money.
违约的话酬劳全都泡汤 不付钱
You got that?
明白吗
Well, yeah. All right, we’re going in.
明白 好吧 那就去吧
Yeah. We’re goin’ in, aren’t we?
好吧 那就去 好吗
Can we all hear that, Lambert?
放出来让大家听 兰波特
Good God.
天啊
Doesn’t sound like any radio signal I’ve heard.
不像一般无线电讯号♥
Maybe it’s a voice. Well, we’ll soon know.
像在讲话 马上就知道
Can you hone in on that?
向对方发讯吧
What was the, uh, position?
告诉我方位
6550-99.
6550-99
All right. It found the quadrant.
好 找到象限了
Ascension: six minutes, 20 seconds.
上升度 6分20秒
Declination: 39 degrees, two seconds.
倾度 39度零2秒
Okay. Put that on the screen for me.
好的 播放在荧幕上
All right. Well, that’s it.
好 就这样
It’s a planetoid. 1200 kilometers.
是个小行星 直径1200公里
It’s tiny. Any rotation?
好小 转速呢
About two hours.
两小时自转一次
What about gravity?
地心引力呢
Point eight-six.
0.86重力加速度
You can walk on it.
可以在上面走
Approaching orbital apogee.
快到轨道了
Mark 12, 11.
倒计时 12 11
Equatorial orbit nailed.
进降落轨道
Nine, eight seconds on descent.
9 8秒后降落
Grids energized. Fields focused. Five. Four.
网格划分完毕 已 确认地点 5 4
D.O.R.’s on line. How’s the status on the lifters?
垂直降落线定好 推进器的状况如何
Give me an A.C. pressure reading.
给我压力指数
Forty-eight seconds and counting.
四十八秒 继续计时
SR-1 stable.
SR-1稳定
Prepare to disengage from platform.
准备脱离平台
Mark, 20 seconds. 18, 17.
还剩20秒 18 17秒
12, 11, 10,
12 11 10秒
9, 8, 7,
9 8 7秒
6, 5, 4,
6 5 4秒
3, 2, 1, lock.
3 2 1秒 锁定
Disengage.
脱离
Umbilicus clear.
一切正常
Money’s safe. Let’s take her down.
安全了 下降吧
9, 8, 7.
9 8 7秒
Roll 92 degrees port yaw.
向左倾斜92度
Prime to port.
向左
Prime ventral. Prime dorsal.
向前 向后
Down a degree.
下降一度
39,000 meters.
39,000米
Turbulence.
乱流
Locked and floating. You can drop us anytime now. We’ll catch you.
锁住 漂浮中 随时准备降落
Inertial damping’s going off. Hold on, people. There’s gonna be a little bump.
一开始会有点晃动 大家坐稳
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
Pressure drop in intake three. Must’ve lost a shield.
压力下降 大概防护板掉了
Let’s go with it.
继续进行
Dropping off now.
下降了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!