then buried the rest in the hole The Fat made me dig for myself.
因为胖子再也不会回去 所以我必须逃走…
I had to get away in case people came looking for us
以防人们来找我们
after The Fat never came back.
如今我独自 在各地工作
Now I do the work alone, all over the place.
在任何我 到达的地方
wherever I happen to be.
有一天我找到 一个旅行者的营区
One day I found a traveler’s camp.
现在我在那儿和我的狗 一起住在我买♥♥的帐蓬里
Now I live there with my dog in a tent I bought.
然而夜复一夜
But night after night,
在我的梦中
in my dreams,
我都会变得很小 身处长草森林中
I become something very small in forest of tall grass.
我能听见大海的声音 和竹子歌♥唱
I can hear the sea sound and the bamboo,
声音是如此响亮
very loud.
而我能感到 夏默士先生就在身旁…
And I can feel Mr. Summers close by…
在幽暗中对着我细语
whispering to me in the dark.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!