什么?
What? oh…
快点 又来了
Come on, there you go.
嘿 迪姆
Hey, tim.
辣妹 怎么不多穿点衣服
Girl, why don’t you get some clothes on?
我们走
Let’s go.
你知道你很坏 是吗
You think you bad, huh?
等一等 你要去哪? 去哪?
Hold on. where you going? where you going?
快点
Come on!
我去捡球
I’ll get it!
迪姆呢?
Where’s tim?
别说话 孩子
Quiet, kid!
我给你们弄了些三明治
I got some sandwiches for you boys, man.
迪姆跑哪儿去了
But where’s tim?
妈的 他总是到处瞎逛
Shit. man, tim always playing around.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man!
有没有”蓝色梦幻”?
You got some blue magic, baby?
该死的瘾君子
Fucking junkie!
你 去处理一下
Yo, handle that!
我犯瘾了! 快点! 我有钱 老兄
I’m sick! come on! I got money, man!
来吧 伙计 你认识我的 宝贝儿
Come on, man, you know me, baby!
来吧! 快点 我需要”蓝色梦幻” 伙计
Come on! come on, I need that blue magic, man.
是我 宝哥啊 宝贝儿
It’s me, boogaloo, baby.
嘿 伙计 你知道我有钱 快点
Hey, man, you know I got your god damn money. come on, man.
一 二 三 混♥蛋♥
And one, two, three! fucking junkie.
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Police! police!
放下武器 趴下 趴下
Drop it! get out, get out!
-放下枪 -别动
Drop the gun! don’t do it!
-放下枪 放下! -别动
Drop the gun, drop it! don’t do it.
斯哥特
Scotty!
警♥察♥! 都趴下!
Police! everybody down!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
警♥察♥! 都不许动! 当心
Police! nobody move! look out!
别他妈的动!
Don’t fucking move!
把手举起来! 都把手举起来!
I want to see your hands! all the hands!
把手举起来! 都把手举起来!
I want to see your hands! all the hands!
警♥察♥!
Police!
趴下! 趴下!
Down! down! get down!
都他妈趴下!
Stay the fuck down!
嘿 伙计 怎么了?
Hey, man, what’s going on?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell…
趴下! 混♥蛋♥! 趴下!
Stay down! down, motherfucker! stay down!
手 手拿出来
Hands! hands!
回家了 孩子
Out at home, baby.
-非常感谢 -不客气
Thank you very much. you’re welcome.
在这里等一下 等一下
Y’all wait right here. wait right here.
That saved a wretch
-Lucas夫人 请进屋去 -好的 长官
Mrs. lucas, please step back inside. yes, officer.
请 老夫人 请进屋去
Please, mother lucas, step inside, please.
麻烦您进去 谢谢
Respectfully, ma’am, please step inside. thank you. step inside.
-举起手来背靠墙 -都退后
Hands up against the wall. stay back.
伙计
Oh, man.
你不还欠我钱吗 我再给你拿点
Don’t you owe me money? I’ll get you some more. here you go.
你这猪! 当心!
Yo, yo! pigs! look out!
纽约警♥察♥! 谁都不许动
Nypd! everybody stand still!
特纳 快跑!
Turner! go!
趴下 混♥蛋♥
Down on the ground, motherfucker!
为国捐躯的烈士们回家了
…dead servicemen returning from defending our country in vietnam…
在那
Over there. okay.
女士们先生们 在诉讼阶段
Ladies and gentlemen, at this stage of the proceedings
双方律师已经准备好发表公开的陈述
The counsels are ready for their opening statements.
检方代表 罗伯特先生会率先
For the prosecution, mr. roberts will proceed
发表他的公开陈述
With his opening statement first.
罗伯特先生 你准备好发言了吗
Mr. roberts, are you ready to proceed?
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
你们即将听到的这份发言会说明
The state will show and you will hear
弗兰克·卢卡斯是我们城市中
That frank lucas is the most dangerous man
最危险的人物
Walking the streets of our city.
你们都出去吧 让我和瑞奇先生单独谈谈
All right, y’all, get on out. let me talk to mr. richie alone.
快点 快点 我是按小时付你们钱的 不是按分钟
Come on, come on, come on. I pay y’all by the hour, not by the minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
你身上没装窃听器吧?
You ain’t wearing a wire, are you?
没有
No.
好的
All right.
我和律师们谈过了 我不敢相信他们说的
I was talking to my lawyers. they said something to me, I can’t believe it.
你真的把在车后箱发现的
Did you really find a million dollars in the trunk of a car
-一百万美金上缴了? 你这么做了? -对
And then turn it in? did you do that? yeah.
你真这么做了?
You did that for real, huh?
伙计 好样的 妈的
My man. good for you. shit.
-你知道强尼·罗拿了这笔钱 对吗
You know johnny law got, though, right?
关于这事 瑞奇e先生
About it, mr. richie.
你知道他拿了 他把你上缴的钱拿了
You know he got it. you turned that money in,
而你什么也捞不到 对吧?
He took it and you ain’t get nothing for it. did you?
你为什么要这样做呢?
Why did you do that?
-我做的是正确的事 -这倒是真的
It was the right thing to do. that’s true.
多好的答案 你所做的是正确的
That’s a good answer. it was the right thing to do.
我一直在追问自己
The question I have, the question I’ve been asking myself is,
如果再有这种情况 你还会这样做吗
Would you do it again?
我的意思是 那是一大笔钱 而且也是很久以前了
I mean, that’s a lot of money, that’s a long time ago.
现在你也许有很多车贷要还 还要付孩子的抚养费
Many car payments ago, many child support payments ago.
所以我对自己说 找出答案的唯一方法就是再试一次
So I said to myself, the onlyest way to find out is to find out.
贿赂 敲诈 谋杀 诈骗…
Bribery, extortion, murder, racketeering…
如果你告诉我地址
Now, you give me an address,
我保证有辆车会停在那 钱就在后备箱里
I’ll make sure the car’s there, I’ll make sure that money’s in that trunk.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你确定?
You sure?
算了吧 瑞奇 你以为这样就能让我佩服你?
Come on, now, richie. what do you think, that impresses me?
你认为你比他们强? 其实好不到哪儿去
You think that you’re better than them? you ain’t no better than them other cops.
事实上 你和他们一样 你就是他们中的一员
In fact, you’re the same as them. you are them.
我来问问你
Let me ask you this.
你真认为把我关进监狱
Do you really think that putting me behind bars
就能改变一切了
Is going to change anything on them streets?
那些隐君子们还是会继续吸毒
Them dope fiends is gonna shoot it,
他们会去偷窃 他们会为毒品而死
They’re gonna steal for it, they’re gonna die for it.
把我送进牢里改变不了任何事
Putting me in or out ain’t gonna change one thing.
事实就是如此
Then that’s the way it is.
事实如此 我们又得到了什么呢 瑞奇?
That’s just the way it is. so what we got, richie?
你我坐在这里
We got me and you sitting here.
还有那个帮我兄弟开车的告密司机
We got that little snitch-ass driver for my brother.
你还找到了一些白粉
You got a little bit of powder.
你要的远不止这些 瑞奇
You’re going to need more than that, richie.
我知道赃物 货源 同谋 贿赂检察官
I got possession, supply, conspiracy,
我有人证看到你残忍♥杀人
Bribing a law officer. I got people who’ll attest to seeing you kill in cold blood.
我有你海外银行的帐户 你的不动产 你的生意
I got your offshore bank accounts, your real estate, your businesses,
都是你卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥得到的钱
All bought with money from heroin.
我有上百个失去孩子的父母
And I got hundreds of parents of dead kids.
孩子因为你的毒品而上瘾 这就是我要告诉陪审团的
Addicts who od’ed on your product. and that’s my story for the jury.
这就是我为何如此坚持 你谋杀了数千条人命
And that’s how I make it all stick. “this man murdered thousands of people.
却享受着豪♥宅♥ 开着林肯车
“and he did it from a penthouse, driving a lincoln.”
除了这些 你没什么好担心的
Aside from that, you got nothing to worry about.
干的不错 那就是我们上法庭的目的 对吧? 瑞奇
That’s pretty good. but that’s why we go to court, isn’t it, richie?
因为我也有证人
Cause I got witnesses, too.
我有娱乐明星 体育明星 我掌握了哈林区
I got celebrities. I got sports figures. I got harlem, richie.
我罩着哈林区 所以哈林区也会支持我 你要相信这点
I took care of harlem, so harlem’s gonna take care of me. you can believe that.
-我还有更多的 弗兰克 -你还有什么?
I got more than that, frank. what you got?
我还有一票人想要指证你
I’ve got a line of people wanting to testify against you,
他们挤破了门 围满了街头
It stretches out the door and around the block.
你毁了无数生命 弗兰克 我有玛扎诺犯罪家族
You damaged a lot of lives, frank. I got the mazzano crime family.
还记得那些家伙吗 你让他们破了产
Remember those boys? you put them out of business.
我与玛扎诺家族毫无关系
I ain’t got nothing to do with no mazzanos.
玛扎诺家族和我也没半点牵连

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!