南极洲 1904年10月10日
Antarctica October 10th, 1904
片名:异形大战铁血战士
2004年10月3日 低地球轨道 韦兰德公♥司♥PS12人造卫星
内布拉斯加州 “银箔”卫星接收站
韦兰德工业 #6-D卫星跟踪与数据传送地面接收站
“不明热源信♥号♥♥”
过来 看看这个
Come here. Take a look at this.
这是什么?
What is it?
PS12送回的数据流
– It’s a data stream from PS12.
卫星在哪儿?
– Where is she?
14区正上方
– Right above sector 14.
14区什么都没有
There isn’t anything in sector 14.
现在有了
There is now.
尼泊尔 罗拉冰瀑
-喂? -伍兹小姐
– Hello? – Miss Woods.
很高兴能够联络到你
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
你是谁?
– Who is this?
我叫麦克斯韦·斯塔福德 韦兰德工业的代表
– My name’s Maxwell Stafford. I represent Weyland Industries.
我猜猜看 他又要起诉我们?
– Let me guess. He’s suing us again?
你误会了
– You misunderstand.
要是你愿意见见韦兰德先生
Mr Weyland has offered to fund your foundation
他会提供你们整年的支助基金
for a year, if you’ll meet with him.
什么时候? 明天
When? Tomorrow.
明天可能有点问题 我回去要一个礼拜时间
Tomorrow’s gonna be a problem.Take me a week to get back to the world.
不错 我曾向韦兰德先生提及这一点
Yes, I told Mr Weyland that.
他说他等不了一个礼拜
He said he didn’t have a week.
墨西哥 特奥蒂瓦坎城
我们必须进去看看
We must be right on top of it.
是什么 塞巴斯提安?
What is it, Sebastian?
我要说 1950年代初期
Early 1950s, I’d say.
嗨 我们都在这里了
Hey, Juan, we’re almost there!
根据你说的?给他们垂死国王的最后礼物?
According to you, the Teotihuacans’ final gift to their dying king…
是一个百事可乐?
was a Pepsi.
-拜托 再给我一个月。 -不可以。
– Come on, give me one more month. – No.
-拜托了 -我要换一组人来
– Please. – I’m bringing another team.
什么?
What?
我也知道 然而缺少人手和批准 我们也束手无策
Without a crew and a permit we’re out of business.
好 让小组等上两天
Hold the team together for two days.
我要去墨西哥城和银行谈谈
I’ll go to Mexico City and I’ll talk to the bank.
我要筹集更多的资金
I’ll get us more money.
或许我能帮你达成心愿 教授
I might be able to help you accomplish that, Professor.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
换你一小会儿时间
In exchange for a little of your time.
南极洲 罗斯冰架
查尔斯·比绍普·韦兰德 现代机器人技术先驱
噢 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
我应该把闪光灯关掉
I should’ve switched the flash off.
这是你的杂♥志♥
There’s your magazine.
-抱歉 -不要紧
Excuse me. That’s OK.
我把旅程拍回去给我的儿子看看 这就是他们
I’m documenting the trip for my boys. This is them.
雅各布和斯科提
Jacob and Scotty.
你介意替我拍张照吗?谢谢
Would you mind taking a picture? Thank you.
只是想让他们看看 老爸并不总是那么烦人
Just wanna show them that their dad wasn’t always so boring.
-笑 -好
– Smile. – OK.
-好了 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thank you.
我叫格瑞米·米勒 我是化学工程师
I’m Graeme Miller.I’m a chemical engineer.
艾里莎·伍兹 环保科学技术员兼向导
Alexa Woods, environmental technician and guide.
你为韦兰德工作?
– Do you work for Weyland?
噢 不
– Oh, no.
不…我的时间都用在小型环保工作组
No, I split my time between working for a small environmental group
…以及带领科学家们在冰川上探险上
and taking scientists on expeditions on the ice.
艾里莎 系好安全带 我们要撞上气流了
Lex. Buckle up. We’re gonna hit some turbulence.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
他是你朋友?
– Is he a friend of yours?
我爸爸的朋友 这儿大多数飞行员都是我父亲培训出来的
– Of my dad’s. He trained most of the pilots here.
刚刚通过PSR
– Just passed the PSR.
噢 见鬼 我本应拍张照的
– Oh, damn. I wish I’d got a picture.
-拍什么? -PSR
– Of what? – The PSR.
我们通过之前 他就应该提醒一下
I wish he’d called it out before we passed it.
PSR是指安全返回点
The PSR is the point of safe return.
就是说我们耗尽了一半的燃料 便无法返回了
It means we’ve used up half our fuel, so we can’t turn back.
不错 但如果情况不妙
Right, but if something went wrong,
大概我们能着陆的
we could land, presumably.
-我们可以水上迫降 -是的 水上迫降
– We could ditch. – Yeah. Ditch.
但在这种水温下我们活不过三分钟
But the temperature of the water would kill us in three minutes.
破冰船——风笛丸号♥ 当前航向:机密
-检查完毕 -很好
– Weyland’s check cleared. – Good.
你知道什么?我们正准备去听听他到底要说什么
You know what? We’re gonna listen to whatever he has to say.
我们点头 微笑 无论他出任何价我们都婉拒
We nod, we smile and we politely decline whatever offer he makes.
拿着钱 我们调头回墨西哥
Take the money and we’ll head back to Mexico.
好的
Right.
开心么?
Havin’ fun?
是呀 真是个棒极了的冒险
Yeah! This is quite an adventure!
听着 我的孩子们不会相信这个…
Listen, my kids are not gonna to believe this…
但是你能拍个照么?
but would you make a picture?
你一直按着等闪光灯亮
You have to hold like that until it flashes.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
快下来 你把屁♥股♥当帽子戴了
Get off! Or you’ll be wearing your ass for a hat!
好的。好
Alright. OK. Sure.
不错的团队精神啊
Nice team spirit.
和“偷♥窥♥者”保持距离
Keep the beakers away from the gear.
他说的“偷♥窥♥者”是什么意思?
What does he mean – ‘beaker’?
就是科学家 在这里
It’s what they call scientists up here.
你知道么 “挑选者”就像一场木偶戏
You know “beaker”, like in the muppet show.
欢迎大家搭乘 请
Everybody. Please, your attention.
韦兰德先生
Mr Weyland.
七天前
Seven days ago,
我们在南极洲上空的一颗搜寻矿床的卫星
one of my satellites over Antarctica hunting for mineral deposits
发现了一个突然的地下热量激增
discovered a sudden heat bloom beneath the earth,
轮廓大致如此
which outlined this.
红线代表固态墙
The red lines indicate solid walls.
通过热导制图
Through thermal mapping,
我们生成了建筑物的三维影像
we’ve generated a three-dimensional image of the structure.
非常宏伟 包含数百个房♥间
It’s massive, containing hundreds of rooms,
环绕着中♥央♥核心
all built around a central core.
我的专家告诉我 这是座金字塔
My experts tell me it’s a pyramid.
他们无法达成共识的是:是谁、在何时修建了它
What they can’t agree on is who built it and when.
一位专家告诉我 具有阿芝台克文化的遗留特征
One expert tells me this has features reminiscent of the Aztecs.
另一位却说很可能是柬埔寨风格
Another tells me it’s probably Cambodian.
他们达成共识的是
What they all agree on is that
平滑的侧面一定是埃及风格
the smooth side is definitively Egyptian.
我认为你的专家们说得不错
– I think your experts are right.
-哪一位? -都说得不错
– Which one? – All of them.
确切点 好吗?
– Meaning what, exactly?
这座金字塔包含了这三种文化的特征
This pyramid contains the features of all three cultures.
这或许是有史以来的第一座金字塔
This might be the first pyramid ever built.
但是由谁建造的呢?
– But built by whom?
最初的文明
– By the first civilisation.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是谁能把金字塔建造在这儿呢?
But how could anyone possibly build a pyramid out here?
古代地图显示南极洲不曾为冰川覆盖
Ancient maps show Antarctica free of ice.
很可能这片大♥陆♥曾经适合居住
– It’s likely the continent was once habitable.
我无法告诉你是谁建造了它
– I can’t tell you who built it.
但如果我能取样 便能知道它建造的时间
But if I could take a sample from it, I can tell you how old it is.
米勒博士 我答应送你过去
Dr Miller, I’m offering to put you right next to this thing.
呃…是什么导致了热量激增呢?
– What caused the heat bloom?
不知道
– I don’t know.
这块冰川的确切地点在哪儿?
– Where exactly on the ice is this?
布维岛
– Bouvetoya Island.
但不在冰面上 在冰川下2000英尺处
But it’s not on the ice. It’s 2,000ft below it.
奎因先生?
– Mr Quinn?
斯塔福德先生 你眼前是世界上最好的钻探队
– Mr Stafford. You’re looking at the best drilling team in the world.
我们七天就能到达那个深度
We’ll chew to that depth in seven days.
所有人在此训练的同时 三周内要达到熟练
Add three weeks on top of that to train everyone here.
我们没那么多时间 伍兹小姐
We don’t have that kind of time, Ms Woods.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!