谢谢你今天, 来参加我的毕业典礼, 老哥
Thanks for coming to my
graduation today, brother.
你真是我的好榜样
You’re a real inspiration to me.
对不起
I vy
这次真的打定主意了?
you’re really ready to
fight fire this time?
你穿这制♥服♥不好看
It just doesn’t work on youl.
-回头见 -再说吧
I’ll see you around.
Not likely.
看吧, 你一开始就错了
Well, you see, that’s where
you’re wrong already.
我和费兹杰罗局长谈过了
I talked to chief Fitzgerald.
他决定不让你去城镇的另一端
He decided you shouldn’t be
way on the other side of town
这样我就看不到你了
where I’d never get to see you.
明天开始, 你被调到天下第一队
Starting tomorrow,
you’re going to be with the
toughest company in the city.
17分队, 我的分队
17. My company.
布莱恩, 一箱威士忌? 你的年纪不应该这么小气了吧
One case of scotch, Brian? You’re
getting cheap in your old age.
17分队当差时, 你就不能夸大火灾的情势
You should learn not to box
when the 17’s on the job.
伦戈督察, 交给你了
Fireman: Inspector rimgale,
she’s all yours.
嘿, 影子
Stephen: Hey, shadow.
找到原因没?
You got a cause there?
小老鼠玩火柴
Mice with matches.
那些英雄们这次得等个几天
Those glory boys will have to
wait a few days on this one.
西恩?
Sean?
嘿, 小子, 你好吗?
Hey, buddy, what’s going on?
我是布莱恩叔叔
It’s uncle Brian.
你一定记得这招
You’ll remember this.
菠菜?
Spinach?
-我们不吃臭菠菜 -妈!
We don’t need no
stinking spinach.
Mum!
怎么了? 回来, 没关系的
What’s wrong?
Come here, it’s okay.
-有人吗? -来了!
Brian: Hello? Helen: Yeah!
天啊, 我以为再也见不到你了
God, I’d about written you off.
近来如何?
What’s going on?
-我可以进去吗? -当然
Can I come in for a second?
Sure.
-妳好吗? -还可以
How you doing? Okay.
看到妳真开心
Good to see you.
那是西恩? 他已经是小大人了
Brian: So that’s Sean?
He’s a little giant now.
小孩子长得很快
You’d be surprised what a
few years can do to a kid.
-记得布莱恩叔叔吗? -不记得
Remember your uncle Brian?
No.
不记得他啦?
You don’t remember him?
嘿, 小西恩
Hey, Sean man.
你♥爸♥今天去哪了?
Where’s your daddy today?
史帝芬已经不住这了
Stephen’s not
staying here anymore.
去年四月搬走的
He moved out last April.
对不起, 海伦
I’m sorry, Helen.
你们偶而也该联络一下
You guys should try picking
up the phone once in a while.
我和海伦谈过了
I talked to Helen.
我以为爸的船早就报销了
I thought dad’s boat was finally
retired to the old family graveyard.
你不怕船垮掉吗?
Don’t you worry about
falling out of this thing?
你把这地方整理的真好
I gotta tell you, I love what
you’ve done with the place.
越来越好了
It’s coming along.
-要啤酒吗? -好啊!
You want a beer?
Why not?
你又抢劫消防局了?
You been ripping off
fire stations again?
艾德卡克给我的废物
Just some old stuff
adcox gave me,
反正他们也要丢掉了
the department was gonna
throw out anyway.
刚好可以给这艘烂船用
It’s good enough for this tub.
谁唱的? “铁蝴蝶? 奶油合唱团? ”
What is this?
“Iron butterfly? Cream?”
这不是真的八磁头音响吧
This isn’t an actual
operating eight-track!
布莱恩, 你有什么事吗?
What do you want, Brian?
你找我要干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我想知道你为什么, 乱改我的分发名单?
I wanna know why you messed
with my station assignment.
一定要搞那套兄弟陷害
Does this really have to be one of
those big brother, little brother,
“我还在生气, 你把我玩具弄坏”的游戏吗?
“you broke my g.I. Joe
and I’m still pissed” games?
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
你是怎么一直想出新方法, 来把人生搞烂的?
How do you manage
to keep coming up
with new and amazing ways
to fuck up?
用威士忌贿赂?
That scotch bullshit?
难道我该相信
Am I really supposed to
believe you came home
你是真的想当消防员吗? 你只不过是没钱了
because you missed the family biz?
You were bankrupt.
可怕的是你或许骗得了一时
Scary thing is you probably could’ve
got away with it for a while.
在火场里躲在队友后面
Hang back a little at the fires.
反正你知道该怎么模仿
You know the drill.
问题是你无处可躲
The only problem is, in this job
there’s just no place to hide.
这不是卖♥♥小木屋, 业绩差无所谓
It’s not like having a bad
day selling log cabins.
这份工作会出人命的
You have a bad day here,
somebody dies.
你还不够格
And that’s just not
fucking good enough.
你知道吗?
You know something?
我不停地告诉自己, 我不想当个消防员
I must’ve told
myself a million times
I didn’t even want
to be a damn fireman.
我知道我休过学
I know I quit
the academy before.
-我知道你的感受 -是吗?
I know how you must’ve felt.
You do?
你知道我的感受?
You know how I felt?
我一定得试试看, 史帝芬
I gotta do this, Stephen.
看我能否胜任
I need to know.
你很快就会知道了
I think you’re
going to find out.
明天别迟到
Try not to be late tomorrow.
拜托
Give me a break.
妈的
Shit.
拜托, 妈的
Come on, damn it.
靠!
Shit!
-车子发动不了 -你搞什么啊?
My car wouldn’t start.
What are you doing, man?
干得好!
Attaboy!
妈的!
Damn!
快点, 你行的
Come on, man, you can make it.
小麦卡菲瑞, 你好吗?
Baby McCaffrey, how you doing?
约翰, 你好吗?
How you doing, John?
大斧, 你认识这小家伙?
Axe, you know this rug rat?
岂止认识, 根本是我养大的
Know him?
I practically raised him.
他从不打电♥话♥或写信
Adcox: He never calls.
He never writes.
我是布莱恩
I’rr I’m bi I I & n
我是遗憾
I vy
好! 成衣厂
All right! Garment factory.
大火, 可以烤肉啰
Shake and bake.
I think we got a barbecue.
头一回出勤就碰上大火
Got yourself a hot one
first time out.
这可不容易
This is gonna taste like shit.
-好, 走吧! -靠!
All right, let’s go!
Shit!
找火源最头痛了
I hate it when we
gotta go look for it.
有人在上面! 快点!
Man: There’s people
up there! Hurry!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!