What is this having-a-picnic shit in my car?
在我车上野餐是什么意思?
Please, man, I’m not getting my sex at home.
老婆不给亲热
Don’t deny me this.
吃东西你也管
You sleep with a beautiful woman every night.
你每晚跟个美女睡觉
I’m married. That’s what married means.
婚姻的意义是:
It means you sleep together, but you can’t get none.
睡在一起 但不做♥爱♥
Watch it with all that shit, all right?
别弄脏我的宝车 可以吗?
Look, where’s your cup holders?
那么 杯架在哪?
I don’t have one. You don’t have one?
没杯架
$80,000 for this car, and you ain’t got no cup holder?
什么意思? 八万块钱的车 没杯架?
It’s $105,000. This is one of the fastest production cars on the planet.
是十万五 这是世上最快的车之一
Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. This is a limited edition.
4秒就加速到60 是限♥量♥生产的
You damn right it’s limited. No cup holder, no backseat.
的确是蛮有限的 没杯架 没后座
It’s a shiny dick with two chairs in it.
这是辆二人座的老二车
I guess we the balls just dragging the fuck along.
只是我们这两个龟蛋 搭个顺风车罢了
Damn. Sorry.
妈的 抱歉
Get it. I can’t get down there.
去捡 我捡不到
You got an engine floor up here. My shit won’t go down in there.
你的引擎有毛病, 我的手才不要放下去
Go. Titty-titty, strutty-strutty.
去 把胸挺高 摇屁♥股♥
Go on. Make them want it.
去啊 叫他们流口水
I ain’t your wife to be cleaning up after you.
我又不是你的老婆要帮你 清理善后
Watch my hand. My shit can’t get down there. It gets stuck.
听著 我的手伸不下去 进去就卡住了
You come up with this shit. Get that fry.
之后会变成什么样? 之后就会扭成这样 去捡薯条
This ain’t no goddamn Denny’s. Don’t eat in my car.
这不是丹尼餐厅 不可以吃- –
I wouldn’t buy shit from Denny’s. I don’t like the way we been treated.
我不去丹尼吃 我不喜欢 他们对我的服务态度
They bit, Jack. Let’s skank these fools.
上钩了 杰克 让我们去扁那些痞子
You ain’t interested in the fry. You all up in that.
你不是为薯条 是为了看女人
Get out of the car, man. Shit.
出来 妈的
What the fuck? Me and my team have had a big week…
干♥他♥妈的做什么? 我们倒楣了一星期
so just get the fuck out of the car.
下车
Damn. What are you weighing, 350?
妈的 你多重 350磅?
I bet you’re a big chicken-eating motherfucker.
我打赌你吃太多欧罗肥了
Get the fuck out. I always get the big motherfuckers.
为何胖子老找上我?
Get out of the car now! All right!
现在就出来 好 好
Hold on. Now this is some funny shit.
等一下 这很好笑
Let me tell you how bad a day you’re having.
让我告诉你 你今天会多倒楣
You’re jacking two cops.
你们在抢两个警♥察♥
Yeah? I’m a stand-up comedian, and I suck!
我还是喜剧演员呢…而且是不入流的
That’s why I need your car. I ain’t no Wesley Snipes.
所以我要借你的车 我不是英雄
I just hang out with stupid-ass friends that drive stupid-ass cars…
我只是跟开著一辆招摇的
that attract a lot of motherfucking attention!
…骚包车的一个 浑球朋友在一起
I need to jump over this car and smack you in your head.
我该跳过去打烂你头
You’re arguing over a French fry! It’s not about the French fry!
你为了薯条跟我鬼叫 才不是这样
It’s about your lack of respect for other people’s property!
是你不尊重他人的财产
Shut the fuck up! This shit is stupid.
喂 喂 闭嘴
Hold the fuck on!
真是笨猪头 等他妈的一下
You want something bad enough? Come get some!
你想被扁 来呀
You like that shit?
你喜欢这样吗?
Wesley Snipes, Passenger57.
从电影上学来的
Now give me a motherfucking Handiwipe.
给我点他妈的湿手巾
Let’s hear one of those jokes, bitch.
讲个笑话给我听 痞子
What do you think, guys? Looks like the real thing.
觉得如何? 蛮像真的吧
You remember your assignment?
记得你的任务吗?
Yeah, I’m the decoy.
我是诱饵
Yes, you are.
没错
What the fuck you doing?
你在干♥他♥妈的什么?
Hello. Police?
警局吗?
I just saw a policeman shot on South Miami and First Street.
我刚看到一个警♥察♥在南迈阿密第一街中枪
Help, please.
快来救命啊
All units, officer down.
各组警员注意 有警♥察♥中枪
Officer down. Respond code three.
三号♥警戒
All units in the vicinity, respond and identify.
全体动员
This is Air Unit Two. We’ve got a full perimeter.
这是空中二号♥ 我们封锁了现场
Officer down. We need additional ground units.
有警♥察♥中枪 我们需要更多地面支援
Air Three, roger. Suspector suspects unknown.
这是空中三号♥ 收到 嫌犯人数不详
Gentlemen, it’s clear.
各位 安全了
We’re inside.
我们进来了
We’re in. You got 20 minutes.
我们进来了 你们有20分钟
Goddamn taco is gonna kill me.
他妈的墨西哥饼会害死我
Guys, you got 12minutes. Let’s go.
你们还剩12分钟 快
Clear. We’re in.
好了 我们进来了
Move your ass. We’ve got six minutes.
动作快点 我们只剩6分钟
Ready.
好了
Ready to fire. Go!
准备发射 发射
Fire!
发射
Clear. Go.
发射
Come on! Let’s go! Get out of here! Move it!

Damn.
妈的
Did you have sweet dreams?
作了好梦吗?
You’re so nasty.
你真淫猥
You’re always saying you want quality time.
你老说要有品味的时光
Right now, I got the time and you damn sure got the quality.
现在有时光 你也够品味
Come on now. You know what it is?
来嘛 你知道吗?
I can’t remember the last time we fell asleep together.
我记不得上次一起睡著是何时
Baby, it’s my job. It’s what it requires.
宝贝 宝贝 那是工作 不得已呀
I’m a better cop when I get some in the morning.
早上做个爱就能让我 变成更棒的警♥察♥
I feel lighter on my feet. Keep it in your pants, baby.
负担就不会那么重 负担留在裤裆里吧
I hear three little Burnetts coming down the hall.
小鬼来了
That’s cold. You’re leaving me here like a humping dog.
太残忍♥了 你把我像一只丧家之犬丢在这
Hi, baby boy. Mommy.
宝贝
Boy, what’s up? Daddy!
爸 爸 怎么了?
Dad, at school, people say I look weird.
学校有人说我长的怪
They say my ears look funny.
他们说我耳朵看起来好好笑
Boy, your daddy has that same problem. I got the ears.
我也是有一样的问题 我耳朵跟你一样
You know what? They just out there for you to listen to people’s problems.
但你知道吗? 但这耳朵是用来听问题的
You’re an angel. These are your wings.
你是天使 这是你的翅膀
That’s all.
拍啊 拍啊
James, stop. Would you take them off…
詹姆士 停下来 脱掉冰鞋好吗?
Don’t let me come down to school. I’ll arrest the principal.
别让我去你的学校 我会逮捕校长的
Mom! What?
妈! 怎么了?
James keeps pushing me! Quit it! Talking about my boy’s ears.
詹姆士老推我! 谈论我儿子的耳朵
Do what your mama said.
听你妈妈的话
Uncle Mike’s in the house. What’s up, Uncle Mike?
麦克叔来了 你好吗 麦克叔?
Partner. What’s going on?
兄弟 怎么样?
Quincy, check it out.
你看这个
Why did you take my food? Hey, girl.
你干嘛拿我的食物?
Don’t kiss me. I don’t know where your lips were last night. Move.
别吻我 我不知道你的嘴 昨晚去过哪里
Uncle Mike, did you have a date last night?
你昨晚有约会吗?
Did I!
有约会
Let me tell you, boy. This girl was… Hey!
让我告诉你 这女孩- –
Don’t tell my son your sleazy sex stories.
别在我儿子面前说你那些风流事
I only tell your husband my sleazy sex stories.
我只跟你老公说那些风流事
I don’t want him knowing about them either; gives him ideas.
也别跟他说 他会学坏的
Why you putting me in this? I’m with my babies.
你为什么又要害我? 我在陪孩子
Thank you. Hello?
行吗? 谢了
Eat. Go on, girl. No problem.
吃 快吃 没问题
You’re on the mike with Mike. Want Daddy to wipe your mouth?
这是麦克 要我帮你擦嘴吗?
I think you mean to say, “Get our asses down there, please, ” Captain.
队长 我想你是说”快滚过来”
Now! Maybe not.
也许不是
What’s up, boy?
宝贝
Hey, baby! Hey, Francine. Where’s Howard?
豪尔呢?
He’s down there. He’s looking for you. He’s been in better moods.
他在找你而且心情不太好
Damn.
妈的
Get it done, goddamn it.
快去办 妈的
Welcome to our nightmare, boys.
欢迎参观恶梦
See this? What’s wrong with this picture?
看到没? 有什么不对吗?
Remember this room?
记得这房♥间吗?
Don’t these flats look familiar?
这地方很眼熟吧?
There were these silver packets. They looked like bricks.
这应有些像银砖一样的东西
Little red tags on them, about so high.
上面有红标签 大概有这么高吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!