先生 可以请您带上三明治吗
Can I persuade you to take a sandwich with you, sir?
我会去买♥♥得来速快餐
I’ll get drive-through.
指望长蝠翼的复仇者把你从邪恶中解救出来
You’re counting on the winged avenger to deliver you from evil,
不是吗 我的朋友
aren’t you, my friend?
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
也许会 也许不会
Maybe, maybe not.
可以说我们在这个问题上意见不一
You can say we’re of two minds on the subject.
你是赌徒吗
Are you a gambling man?
我们掷硬币决定如何
What say we flip for it?
有人生来就是英雄 而他的兄弟是懦夫
One man is born a hero, his brother, a coward.
婴儿挨饿 政客发福
Babies starve, politicians grow fat,
圣人牺牲 瘾君子越来越多
holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
运气
Luck.
盲目的 愚蠢的 简单的 无知的运气
Blind, stupid, simple, doo-da, clueless luck.
投掷间的怒火
The wrath of toss.
唯一真实的正义
The only true justice.
让我们看看正义对你
Let’s see what justice has in store
有什么安排
for you.
这就像是上帝的手法 等等 等等
It’s like the touch of God. Wait, wait, wait.
幸运的微笑 又是葡萄酒和玫瑰的一天
Fortune smiles, another day of wine and roses.
不过对你来说 应该是啤酒和披萨
Or, in your case, beer and pizza.
离开这里
Out of here!
-但你说了会留我一命 -没错 正是如此
– But you said you’d let me live. – Too true, and so you shall.
诱捕蝙蝠 用活饵再好不过了
Nothing better than live bait to trap a bat.
你说我们弄个喇叭怎么样
What if we could get some kind of a horn?
隆重登场
Hot entrance.
双面人
Two-Face?
死了两个警卫 第三个成了人♥质♥
Two guards are dead. He’s holding a third hostage.
-我们措不及防 -但我们早该预料到的
– Didn’t see this one coming. – We should have, though.
哥谭第二银行…
The Second Bank of Gotham on the…
我抓住他那天的两周年纪念日
Second anniversary of the day I captured him.
双面人怎么忍♥得住呢
How could Two-Face resist?
我是翠丝·梅里黛恩
I’m Chase Meridian.
我请梅里黛恩医生来哥谭协助此案
I asked Dr. Meridian to come to Gotham to consult on this case.
她的专长是…
She specializes in…
变♥态♥心理学 多重人格 我看过你的研究
Abnormal Psychology, multiple personalities. I read your work.
见解深刻 天真但深刻
Insightful. Naive, but insightful.
我受宠若惊
I’m flattered.
不是每个女孩都能攀上超级英雄的床头柜
Not every girl makes a superhero’s night table.
我们能说通他吗 他抓了无辜的人当人♥质♥
Can we reason with him? He’s holding innocent people up there.
没用的 他会毫不犹豫地屠♥杀♥他们
It won’t do any good. He’ll slaughter them without thinking twice.
我同意 强大的创伤创造出双重人格
Agreed. A trauma powerful enough to create an alternate personality
会使其受害者进入…
leaves the victim…
一个正常的是非观不再适用的世界
In a world where normal rules of right and wrong no longer apply.
-没错 -像你一样
– Exactly. – Like you.
这么说吧 打扮成会飞的啮齿动物的成年人
Well, let’s just say I could write a hell of a paper
对我来说是绝佳的论文素材
on a grown man who dresses like a flying rodent.
蝙蝠不是啮齿动物 梅里黛恩医生
Bats aren’t rodents, Dr. Meridian.
是吗 我都不知道呢
Really? I didn’t know that.
你真有意思
You are interesting.
还有叫我翠丝
And call me Chase.
对了 你有名字吗 还是我直接叫你蝙蝠
By the way, do you have a first name or do I just call you Bats?
轰轰烈烈地开始派对吧
Let’s start this party with a bang.
非常准时 自己的葬礼都没迟到
Very punctual, even for his own funeral.
小子们 杀了蝙蝠
Boys, kill the bat.
干掉他
Blast him.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
这是陷阱
It’s a trap.

Oh, no!
注意了 美丽哥谭的市民们
Attention, citizens of fair Gotham.
等我们打开那个保险库 就会得到想要的一切
When we open that safe, we’ll have everything we ever wanted.
足够的现金给美丽的哥谭
Enough cash to rain down upon fair Gotham
带来无尽的混乱
a glorious flood of chaos.
当然还有你 你死定了
And, of course, you, my boy, dead.
不 是沸腾的酸
Oh, no, it’s boiling acid.
为了让你死得痛快 我们提供的酸
For your dying pleasure we’re serving the very same acid
正是造就我们的酸
that made us the men we are today.
-不 -抓稳
– No. – Hold on.

Yes.
出发
Haul away.
是的 出发
Yes, haul away.
-把手给我 -别松手
– Give me your hand. – Don’t let go.
我得借用一下这个
I’m gonna have to borrow this.
那是我的助听器
That’s my hearing aid.
谢了
Thanks.
我的鞋要融化了
My shoes are melting.
饶了我吧
No more!
-抓稳 -抓稳
– Hang on. – Hang on?
扶他下来 扶他下来
Get him down. Get him down.
小心扶他 伙计们
Take it easy with him, fellows.
你会没事的 年轻人 保持冷静 放松点
You’ll be all right, young man. Just stay calm. Easy, just easy.
这招能干掉他
This will fix him.
抓好了 蝙蝠
Hang on, Batty!
眼睛疲劳 请用 洗眼液
我看看
Let’s see.
太棒了
Yes.
太棒了 太棒了 快乐的一天
Yes, yes, yes. Oh, happy day.
永别了 尖耳朵的夜鼠
Farewell forever to that pointy-eared night rat.
双面人
Face.
双面人
Hey, Face!
-去死 -别开枪
– Die! – No!
你需要帮助 哈维 放弃吧
You need help, Harvey. Give it up.
好好品味死亡
Have the good taste to die.
回见
See you.
尽管蝙蝠侠昨晚做出了勇敢的努力
Despite a valiant effort last night by Batman,
双面人哈维仍然逍遥法外 极度危险
Harvey Two-Face is still at large and extremely dangerous.
另外一则新闻 亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩
And in other news today, billionaire Bruce Wayne
将他引领潮流的利润分享计划
has extended his trend-setting profit-sharing program
扩展到了韦恩企业极为成功的电子部门的
to the employees of the highly successful Electronics Division
员工身上
of Wayne Enterprises.
-韦恩先生 -你好 弗莱德
– Mr. Wayne. – Hello, Fred.
你的视察是本部门的一大亮点
Your inspections are a departmental highlight.
天哪 是他
Oh, my God, it’s him.
我是赢家 我是赢家 我是赢家
I am a winner. I am a winner. I am a winner.
我是赢家
I am a winner.
生物降解 替代燃料
Bioremediation. Alternative fuel.
韦恩先生 都这时间了
Mr. Wayne, look at that time.
或许我们应该尽快去研发部门
Perhaps we should get to R&D as soon as possible.
这位是…
Mister…
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
那是我的名字 怎么称呼你
No, that’s my name. And you are?
奈格玛 爱德华 爱德华·奈格玛
Nygma. Edward. Edward Nygma.
你亲自聘请了我 我跟所有人都这么说
You hired me personally. Just like I tell everyone.
我们实际上没见过面 但你的名字在聘书上
We’ve never actually met, but your name was on the hiring slip.
-我一直留着 -放开我的手好吗 爱德
– I have it. – I’m gonna need that hand back, Ed.
好的 当然 抱歉
Yes, of course. I’m sorry.
只是…
It’s just that…
你是我的偶像
you’re my idol.
回去工作 爱德华
Back to work, Edward.
某些人一直试图分隔我们
And some people have been trying to keep us apart.
-回去工作 爱德华 -没关系
– Back to work, Edward. – It’s okay.
奈格玛先生 你有什么想法
So, Mr. Nygma, what’s on your mind?
没错 我们的想法都是什么
Precisely. What’s on all our minds?
是脑电波
Brain waves.
韦恩企业的未来
The future of Wayne Enterprises
在于脑电波
is brain waves.
韦恩先生 请容我向你道歉
I’m gonna have to apologize, Mr. Wayne.
今早我亲自终止了他的项目
I personally terminated his project this morning.
没关系
It’s okay.
我拿到了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!