——Juanillo ?-什么事,妈妈?
– Juanillo? – Yes, mother?
-睡觉吧。-是的,妈妈。
– Go to sleep. – Yes, mother.
谢谢你!谢谢你们,朋友们。
Thank you. Thank you, amigos.
你今天下午的奇迹…我,克罗,告诉你,你不需要你的剑。
The miracles you performed this afternoon… I, curro, tell you you didn’t need your sword.
你用斗篷杀死了那头公牛。
You killed that bull with your cape.
柯罗,这些女人杀人比公牛还多。
Curro, these women kill more often than the bulls.
– Garabato,你这伤疤是哪儿来的?-哦,这个?
– Garabato, where did you get this scar? – Oh, this one?
我在毕尔巴鄂买♥♥的。
I got that in Bilbao.
告诉我。你的身体真的像地图一样被覆盖了吗?
Tell me something. Is it true your body is covered all over like a map?
gachi,在我从事这项职业的19年里,我杀死了2912头公牛…我已经被顶了67次了。
Well, gachi, during the 19 years I’ve exercised my profession, I’ve killed 2,912 bulls… And I’ve been gored 67 times.
我的手放在心口,我,curro,宣布地球上所有的国家都应该来欣赏toreros,就像garabato一样。
With my hand on my heart, I, curro, declare all nations of the earth should come and admire toreros like garabato.
他们可能有船,他们可能有金子,但他们没有这样的人。
They may have ships, they may have gold, but they have no man like this.
我,柯罗,告诉你这个人比弗拉斯库洛,马赞蒂尼,拉加蒂霍都伟大!
I, curro, tell you this man is greater than frascuelo or mazzantini or lagartijo!
哦,来吧,老兄。不会比拉加蒂霍大。
Oh, come now, curro. Not greater than lagartijo.
是的!蓝鸽子的生命,甚至比拉加蒂霍还要伟大。
Yes! By the life of the blue dove, even greater than lagartijo.
-但不会超过加拉多!-这孩子说得对。
– But not greater than gallardo! – The boy’s right.
-加拉多是公牛的伟大杀手。-你是说屠夫。
– Gallardo was a great killer of bulls. – You mean a butcher.
他是屠宰场的,不是斗牛场的。
He belonged to the slaughterhouse, not to the bull ring.
我吐在你的牛奶里了!
I spit in your milk!
盖拉多披着斗篷,戴着马雷塔,表现非凡。
With his cape and muleta, gallardo was phenomenal.
啊,没有。加拉巴托是世界上最好的斗牛士。
Ah, no. Garabato is the best bullfighter in the world.
加拉多是史上最伟大的托雷罗!
Gallardo was the greatest torero of all time!
斗牛士?
Torero?
谁管那个叫”佩罗” ?我知道那个马马拉乔。
Who called that perro a torero? I knew that mamarracho.
他被杀那天我在场。他像一片树叶一样颤抖。
I was there the day he was killed. He trembled like a leaf.
他肚子里有猫。
He had cats in his belly.
Sefior托罗。
Sefior toro.
IajA©,托罗!IajA©!Itoro !
Iajé, toro! Iajé! Itoro!
.T。’ ‘, oro!, aja !IajA©!
.T. ‘ ‘, oro!, aja! Iajé!
.T。’ ‘, oro!, aja !IajA©!
.T. ‘ ‘, oro!, aja! Iajé!
IajA©!Itoro !IajA©!
Iajé! Itoro! Iajé!
Itoro !Itoro !AjA©,托罗。AjA©。
Itoro! Itoro! Ajé, toro. Ajé.
AjA©。Itoro !
Ajé. Itoro!
AjA©。IajA©,托罗!
Ajé. Iajé, toro!
IajA©!IajA©!
Iajé! Iajé!
OlA©!OlA©!极好的!
Olé! Olé! Superb!
Juanillo !过来,你这个流氓!
Juanillo! Come here, you rascal!
-你受伤了吗?——不!
– Are you hurt? – No!
那只是爱抚,仅此而已。
It was only a caress, nothing more.
这次我是认真的。非法侵入。
And this time I mean it. Trespassing.
糟蹋了我们最好的公牛。刑事条目。
Spoiling our best bulls. Criminal entry.
今晚你可以睡在谷仓里,但明天早上我要把你交给警♥察♥。
Tonight you can sleep in the barn, but tomorrow morning I’m going to turn you over to the police.
告诉我,小伙子,你和公牛搏斗的时候是什么感觉?
Tell me, muchacho, how did you feel when you were fighting that bull?
有点像同性恋。非常同性恋。
Sort of gay. Very gay.
这就是我和公牛搏斗时的感觉。
That’s the way I always feel when I fight a bull.
你从哪学的披风术?
Where did you learn that cape work?
他从那么高的时候就一直这样来这里。
He’s been coming here like this ever since he was that high.
比困扰牛的苍蝇更有害。
More of a pest than the fly that plagued the cattle.
你不害怕吗?
You weren’t afraid?
害怕吗?我出生在一个好阴影下,手里拿着斗篷。
Afraid? Excelencia, I was born under a good shadow with a cape in my hands.
那只小矮狼伤不了我。
That bicho couldn’t hurt me.
G bicho ?
G bicho?
你知道那动物是三浦吗?
Do you know that animal’s a miura?
他们只是和其他人一样。我父亲杀了很多三浦公牛。
They’re only like any others. My father killed scores of miura bulls.
男孩的名字叫盖拉多。
The boy’s name is gallardo.
盖拉多。
Gallardo.
所以,这就是你得到它的地方。
So, that’s where you got it.
-你认识我父亲?-很好。
– You knew my father? – Quite well.
-他演得好吗?-最好的之一。
– Was he a good torero? – One of the best.
——啊。-你父亲被三浦牛杀死的那天,我在科尔多瓦。
– Ah. – I was there at cordoba, the day your father was killed by a miura bull.
可能是刚才差点杀了你的那头公牛的曾祖父。
Probably the great-grandfather of the bull that almost killed you a while ago.
加拉多的男人和三浦的公牛之间一直有很大的恩怨。
There’s always been a great feud between the gallardo men and the miura bulls.
他们世世代代都在自相残杀。
They’ve been killing each other for generations.
我父亲说他们就是为这个而生的。
My father said that’s what they’re made for.
当我成为斗牛士时,我的第一头正式的公牛将是三浦。
When I get to be a matador, my first formal bull will be a miura.
太好了,总有一天,我会让教堂的钟声响起。
Excelencia, someday, I’ll make the church bells ring.
现在,。他们绞死你的时候,至少你能穿得像样点。
There, now. When they hang you, at least you’ll be dressed properly.
-谢谢,先生。-我是来看公牛的。
– Gracias, sefior. – I came here to see bulls.
相反,我看到了一个斗牛士,我必须说他是一个始作俑者。
And instead, I saw a bullfighter, and I must say he is an original.
大♥师♥,我是你无条件的仰慕者。
Maestro, I’m your unconditional admirer.
哦,谢谢,太棒了。
Oh, thank you, excelencia.
在西班牙,人人都无条件地崇拜唐·何塞·阿尔瓦雷斯。
Everybody in Spain is the unconditional admirer of Don Jose Alvarez.
当你成为斗牛士时,也许你会让我做你的经纪人。
When you become a matador, perhaps you’ll let me be your impresario.
我的手在上面。
My hand on it.
一定要让我感到很荣幸。晚上好。
Be sure I’m fully conscious of the honor. Good evening.
我要走了,佩德罗。
I’m off, Pedro.
愿上帝给你一个美好的夜晚。
God give you a good night, excelencia.
你好!你好!
Hola! Hola!
卡门西塔,很抱歉这样吵醒你。
Carmencita, I’m sorry to wake you like this.
你没有叫醒我。
You didn’t wake me.
-我已经睡了好几个小时了。-是吗?
– I’ve been up for hours. – You have?
你真该看看我和一头巨大的公牛搏斗的样子。最大的。
You should’ve seen me fight a big, enormous bull. The biggest.
我看到你了。我怕公牛会杀了你。
I did see you. I was afraid the bull might kill you.
我跟你说过多少次了?我可以征服任何公牛。
How many times have I told you? I can dominate any bull.
-你不相信我吗?-是的,但是…听。我得在你父亲回来之前告诉你。
– Don’t you believe me? – Yes, but… Listen. I’ve gotta tell you before your father gets back.
我今晚来这里不是为了斗牛的。
I didn’t come here tonight just to fight a bull.
我想见你,跟你道别。
I wanted to see you and say good-bye.
我要去马德里。
I’m going to Madrid.
——马德里?什么时候?-明早第一件事
– Madrid? When? – First thing in the morning.
——孤独?——没有。其他人和我一起去。
– Alone? – No. The others are going with me.
整个cuadrilla。马诺洛,塞巴斯蒂安,路易斯和巴勃罗。
The whole cuadrilla. Manolo, Sebastian, Luis and Pablo.
你想要什么?
What are you going for?
除非你去马德里,否则你不能成为斗牛士。
You can’t be a bullfighter unless you go to Madrid.
我在逃跑。这也是一件好事。我有麻烦了。
I’m running away. It’s a good thing, too. I’m in trouble.
城里所有的警♥察♥都在找我。
Every policia in town is looking for me right now.
我杀了一个人。
I killed a man.
Juanmo !
Juanmo!
今晚在拉维罗妮卡。一只又大又肥的山羊侮辱了我父亲的名声。
At la Veronica tonight. A great big fat goat insulted my father’s name.
他说他肚子里有猫。
Said he had cats in his belly.
-所以我杀了他你什么时候从马德里回来?
– So I killed him. – When will you come back from Madrid?
当我是世界上最伟大的托雷罗。
When I’m the greatest torero in the world.
那时,只有那时。
Then and only then.
-你会等我吗?-多久?
– Will you wait for me? – How long?
你要等多久?
How long will you wait?
直到永远。
Forever.
你不用等那么久,我保证。
You won’t have to wait that long, I promise you.
等我回来,我就有钱有名了,名字会上报纸。
When I come back, I’ll be rich and famous with my name in the papers.
不管我有什么,我会…
And whatever I have, I’ll…
无论我有什么,我都愿拜倒在你脚下,如果你愿意,我们可以在圣吉尔教堂结婚。
And whatever I have, I’ll lay at your feet, and we’ll be married in the church of San Gil if you’re willing.
我愿意。
I’m willing.
你♥爸♥爸来了。
Here comes your father.
-再见,卡门奇塔。-再见,胡尼略。
– Good-bye, carmencita. – Good-bye, juanillo.
– Olé,encaracion。——Granuja。人♥渣♥!
РOl̩, encarnacion. РGranuja. Scum!
妈妈在找你。你会得到它的。
Mother’s looking for you. You’re going to get it.
得到什么,妹妹?
Get what, sister?
又一个飞天扫帚在你头上折断了。
Another broomstick broken over your head.
我不介意。我甚至带了自己的飞天扫帚。
I don’t mind that. I’ve even brought my own broomstick.
你真是个好哥哥。你的母亲和妹妹忙得不可开交,而你却去玩公牛。
A fine brother you are. Your mother and your sister work their hands to the bone, while you go off to play with bulls.
不是跟他们玩,不是跟他们混,不是跟他们打。
Not play with them, encarnacion, fight them.
真希望他们中有人杀了你。
I wish one of them would kill you.
那我们就不用再喂你了。
Then we wouldn’t have to feed you anymore.
能杀死我的公牛还没出生呢。
The bull that can kill me hasn’t been born yet.
你昨晚去哪儿了?-练习,妈妈。
– Where did you go last night? – To practice, mother.
一个人不必为死亡而练习。
One doesn’t have to practice for death.
你答应过不再去农场的!
You promised you wouldn’t go to the ranch anymore!
你知道我无法信守诺言。
You knew I couldn’t keep my promise.
你不打算打败我吗?
Aren’t you going to beat me?
我不想再打你了。
I’m tired of beating you.
你从哪儿偷的那些衣服?
Where did you steal those clothes?
我没有偷。我从佩德罗·埃斯皮诺萨那里买♥♥的。
I didn’t steal them. I got them from Pedro Espinosa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!